Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
True it's the natural acting which holds this serial...there were some unnecessary tracks as well...but it's better than what we r viewing today
mishkil88 thumbnail
The presence of so many big actors powerful script and dialogues so many interesting themes running in parallel. I wonder how I missed it when it was originally telecast.
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why no Agnihotra today??? 
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ketakee

Why no Agnihotra today??? 

I really was like this when I saw that SP didnt relay Agnihotra today  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

How could they do that to us? ðŸ˜­  Why start relaying when you are not intending to show it fully ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡    I just hoping against hope, that they might've changed the timings ðŸ¤”
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's not uploaded on hot star either...😡😡😡
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really was like this when I saw that SP didnt relay Agnihotra today  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

How could they do that to us? ðŸ˜­  Why start relaying when you are not intending to show it fully ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡    I just hoping against hope, that they might've changed the timings ðŸ¤”

Ohh, so they didn't telecast it today. And I was scanning hotstar since 1 pm. They can't stop like this in between. I haven't even seen it first time around and was really enjoying it. ðŸ˜­
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

seriously ðŸ˜¡
And tya Pudhch Paul la 3 time slots dilet ... Wht nonsense ðŸ˜¡
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
All of a sudden they stopped showing...it's idiotic move..agree to the fact why air then those episodes if they had to stop viewing...no change in timings as well...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Looks like they have discontinued ...maybe v less viewers? ðŸ¤”
Hotstar App shows 66 episodes in chronological order starting from May 15th..that means they have discontinued telecasting it on TV...

Lets c if they upload on Hotstar in couple of days.
Edited by Nachiketj - 6 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Is it there on YT as Vidya suggested few days back ?
It is really sad they discontinued it forever ? can we make phone calls or write mails to SP ??
Previous
1 ... 16 17 18 19 20
Next