Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Same here... I just loved the interactions of Manjula with Neel and Mahadev... It was brilliant 👍🏼

Manjula n Mahadev's banter was really entertaining 😊
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Yes you guessed right 👍🏼

And an interesting story will unfold once Rohini and Sadanand go to her house 😃

I eagerly wait for the episodes to upload. I can't wait till I reach home. I watch them in train or sometimes during lunch time also. Enjoying something after long time.

mishkil88 thumbnail
@dipali are you a prime member ? otherwise you cannot see the episode on same day.
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

@dipali are you a prime member ? otherwise you cannot see the episode on same day.

No Mishkil, I am not prime member. I have logged into hotstar app with my social account. I can download episode for offline viewing at 12.45 or 1 pm also. That is how I can watch it during my lunch time also sometimes.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Father-daughter convo scene on corruption was well written and enacted beautifully.
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

I eagerly wait for the episodes to upload. I can't wait till I reach home. I watch them in train or sometimes during lunch time also. Enjoying something after long time.

Hi Friends 😊  How are you all?

Dipali,
I used to be like that... watching Agnihotra episodes until 2.00 AM during X-MAs vacation and then couldn't wait for next day to begin 😆

I am so tempted to ask you to upload the downloaded episodes 😳  Don't worry, won't!  Will wait until Hotstar is available here.  The dialogues and the flow of the story is captivating indeed! The central theme is so strong that the dearth of romance is not even felt.  Except a few episodes after 400 odd episodes, you don't feel the story is getting dragged.  What a creativity indeed ⭐️

Sadly, nothing worth watching on any channel these days.  Peshwa Bajirao is totally creative liberty   Mastani has such ordinary looks - Kashibai is prettier than Mastani 😔.  Guess we should be happy that there are no naagins and other extra terrestrial living beings in Marathi series yet 😆

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Neela.

Hi Friends 😊  How are you all?

Dipali,
I used to be like that... watching Agnihotra episodes until 2.00 AM during X-MAs vacation and then couldn't wait for next day to begin 😆

I am so tempted to ask you to upload the downloaded episodes 😳  Don't worry, won't!  Will wait until Hotstar is available here.  The dialogues and the flow of the story is captivating indeed! The central theme is so strong that the dearth of romance is not even felt.  Except a few episodes after 400 odd episodes, you don't feel the story is getting dragged.  What a creativity indeed ⭐️

Sadly, nothing worth watching on any channel these days.  Peshwa Bajirao is totally creative liberty   Mastani has such ordinary looks - Kashibai is prettier than Mastani 😔.  Guess we should be happy that there are no naagins and other extra terrestrial living beings in Marathi series yet 😆

Hi Neela, happy to see you here 🤗   Really missing you in the forum 😔  Do keep posting as and when you get the time 😛

@bold :  Same here 😉  this was the first serial that I binge watched...400+ episodes I finished in less than 2 months 😆  and that too when my daughter's wedding preps were going on 😳  the interest with which I saw this serial, sitting up till 2-3 at night, if I had studied for my exams with the same dedication, I would've surely aced my exams 😆    The dialogue is the star of this show and of course the superb actors and their interaction with each other...every one is a gem 👍🏼   

Only 20 mins of viewing time now..It is like as if they are distributing alms to us 😔  Wish they would show for at least an hour everyday 😊

As for other channels, well Zindagi channel shows now come only online.  There is no zindagi on TV 😕    I watch some shows randomly on the EPIC channel.  They are really very good.  And yes, a new Marathi show Rudram is coming on Zee Yuva...Mukta and Satish Rajawade are there in it along with some more good actors...so that is a serial to look out for 🤔
mishkil88 thumbnail
Once again very good dialogues. Waiting to see some logical tactics by Abhi to increase troubles for Gopya as per pre-cap.
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Vidya 🤗
Pleasure is mine, I miss the active discussions in the past.  But it's good to read everyone's views.
Awww... On the binge watching part 😃.  

I don't think Epic channel is available online, but the Rabindranath Tagore series was available on Netflix, so I could watch.  It's done really very well.  I have already praised it enough on I guess all threads? 😆  Only the writing being good doesn't help, the direction and other departments also need to be good, else it's a disaster like Prem He 😔 I just watched the 1st 4 and left it thereafter.

Before I go... another dose of Donu, Donya, Dun Dun... 🤣 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPt0D8Ckp0[/YOUTUBE]
dipalimanish thumbnail
There was some disconnect in today's episode. That Neel Sanjana scene towards the end came very suddenly and end was abrupt. Was it part of precap actually, because normally precap is of longer and show 2-3 scenes but today it was only one scene. Hope they increase episode time. It's not even normal 22 mins episode.