Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

I didn't get one thing. Why Neel asks pujari if name of this Ganapati is Moreshwar. Where does he come across that name. I may have missed something.

But episodes are of such small duration. One minute is precap in an almost 19 minutes episode. You feel like they should be showing more in one episode. Can't wait to watch next episode everyday.

Bahutek neel chya mitrachya mamane chaukashi keleli aste  abt devachi vaadi  toh mhanto moreshwaracha deool ahe at devachi vaadi
mishkil88 thumbnail
Girish oak was shown earlier in one of the episodes where Mohan Agashe takes him to worship room and teaches him. Just brief appearance of 2 mins where he was shown waiting for MA and later follows him with his head covered with pancha.
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Girish oak was shown earlier in one of the episodes where Mohan Agashe takes him to worship room and teaches him. Just brief appearance of 2 mins where he was shown waiting for MA and later follows him with his head covered with pancha.

When was this...😕😕😕

Can you please tell episode date..
mishkil88 thumbnail
Rucha i will have to search back but it is difficult to search on mobile with the so called 4G speed which becomes 2g but i will still try on wkend. It could be between 1st june to 9th but let me check first.
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Bahutek neel chya mitrachya mamane chaukashi keleli aste  abt devachi vaadi  toh mhanto moreshwaracha deool ahe at devachi vaadi

bahutek nahi nakkich keli aste. There is flashback where Dr. MA gives cash to gurav in flashback and ask him to give to moreshwar. Pan moreshwar - assumed to be lord ganesh by Mahadev is actually not the case i think Vikram Gokhale's name could be moreshwar. Then it makes sense.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes mishkil chaukashi nakkich keleli hoti but moreshwarcha reference hota ki nahi athvat nahi tyaveli
Vikram gokhale la devlatla manus moro panta bolto

Moroba moropanta morya are the names by which he is called
mishkil88 thumbnail
Yes that could be short form of moreshwar
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone please tell me - real name of Abhimanyu Rao
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5