Marathi TV

Agnihotra (New discussions Pg 8 onward) - Page 8

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Aww Neela   Dont worry, will try and find out if there is any other way you will be able to watch it 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vidya0906

Aww Neela   Dont worry, will try and find out if there is any other way you will be able to watch it 😛

Awww...Thank you Vidya 🤗

I will enjoy your discussions 😛😃    Mahadev kaka & my favorite Vikram Gokhale  Spruha impressed me only because of her role in this serial.  Her lawyer role is too good.  And Mukta Barve's Manjula is just awesome 👏  The way she gives back to Mahadev  😆 Munna Pandey has come such a long way ⭐️  

I just finished watching Asambhav 2nd time and I was literally dreaming of getting hypnotized  😆

Agnihotra is class apart and it's been almost 2 years when I watched it first time. Sarabhai 2 is being uploaded on other sites, not sure why *P serials are not.  I used to watch Durva on Hotstar, but I guess they put geo-restrictions recently. 

Look forward to reading your discussions. 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am watching Agnihotra after so many years...I think since it was aired on TV after that I never watched it..
I like Suhas Joshi as prabha mami...a doting aajji to Sai and Mandy...Mahadev tar bestch 😃 infact evryone was good..hard to choose any fav character.

I didn't like that avinash narkar roped in to play Dinesh latwr on...Girish Oak looked proper army man IMO

Asambhav another fav  still can't get over the face of Amita Khopkar in the first episode 😆 solid tarkayla jhalela tevha...pan Satish Rajwade la 1st episode la suspense create karaychi savaych ahey...in Guntata Hriday Hey also the first rain scene where smeone is following Mrunal Kulkarni was terrific...

Simply classics...ZM should also re run these old serials
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amita Khopkar's Kusum atya... 😆  Her constant eating habit...I skipped Sulekha's scenes but not Kusum atya!
Satish Rajwade's Inspector Vikrant Bhosale and Sharvari's Priya ❤️  Their chemistry was WAY happening than the leads.  I somehow never find UK romantic , may be because I don't like Urmila 😕

SR's role as gunda in Time Bara wait... 😆😆

I started watched MPM2 this weekend for the 1st time and I couldn't go beyond the 1st 30 mins 🥱  MB and SJ seem so artificial 

It's time that ZM brings another Rajwade series..no good serial airing currently on ZM 😔

Enough spamming for today 😳
meetjasper thumbnail
Hello,
I love this serial and it is re-telecasted on star pravah. Is someone recording Agnihotra serial? Please upload them to youtube so people can watch.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-meetjasper

Hello,

I love this serial and it is re-telecasted on star pravah. Is someone recording Agnihotra serial? Please upload them to youtube so people can watch.

I don't think we can do that 🤔   Anyways, if you want to watch, you can do so on Hotstar...episodes are uploaded there 😛
Nachiketj thumbnail
Today is our dear friend, Vidya's birthday...do wish her here
UmaGosavi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Neela.

Amita Khopkar's Kusum atya... 😆  Her constant eating habit...I skipped Sulekha's scenes but not Kusum atya!

Satish Rajwade's Inspector Vikrant Bhosale and Sharvari's Priya ❤️  Their chemistry was WAY happening than the leads.  I somehow never find UK romantic , may be because I don't like Urmila 😕

I started watched MPM2 this weekend for the 1st time and I couldn't go beyond the 1st 30 mins 🥱  MB and SJ seem so artificial 

It's time that ZM brings another Rajwade series..no good serial airing currently on ZM 😔

Enough spamming for today 😳

I haven't seen a better chemistry after vikrant-priya...that pair was way better than the lead couple who didn't seem to have any connection at all. 

@BOLD the entire sequel seemed forced..The charm of MPM wasn't really there. The story was too predictable.  

Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MPM 2 was not at all up to mark at least the mark of SR..
Also, there was lot of gap between MPM and MPM2..

MB and SJ doesn't at all look like a couple who are going to get married, in fact Mukta was much better in double seat..

Coming to Agnihotra, I am enjoying the serial thoroughly..fights between Neil and Vaidu crack me up..apalya gharatlyach scene chalue asa vatata..so realistic..😆😆

Best option compared to other on air serials..
Nachiketj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rucha21

Coming to Agnihotra, I am enjoying the serial thoroughly..fights between Neil and Vaidu crack me up..apalya gharatlyach scene chalue asa vatata..so realistic..😆😆

Best option compared to other on air serials..

Absolutely...

@bold - pudhe tar ajun majja ahey