Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vidya0906

This was how I felt after having finished watching Agnihotra...was so much into it 😛

Exactly My feeling.. still cant get over it.. This was the most memorable serial in marathi so far.. Asambhav comes much farther in my favor-meter...I guess after these have to be Uncha Maza Zoka..
sam_0506 thumbnail
Anybody remembers serial 405, Anandvan and Zoka? They were made by Pratima Kulkarni. Really good scripts, cast, presentation, everything.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Basanti, Ooncha Maajha Zhoka had started off so well, but later on I lost interest in it and then totally stopped watching it 😕
Basantii thumbnail
Yeah Vidya..but they did justice to Mahadev Ranade and Rama Ranade's story..Only bit they cut short was Mahadev Ranade's sister's role..Actually Mahadev's mother is not even properly mentioned in the book aamchya ayushyatil aathvani..
Maybe just to give Rugvedi a meaty role they had done that..😕

You guys can suggest me any other series just like you did Agnihotra, I have been availing marathi channels on and off through last 10 yrs, so I am not apt at all of them..
anku2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flemingo

Anybody remembers serial 405, Anandvan and Zoka? They were made by Pratima Kulkarni. Really good scripts, cast, presentation, everything.

yes, I remember even prapanch by pratima kulkarni on zee marathi... wud like to see all these but no videos available i guess...
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ppa20

I completed watcing Agnihotra online, now watching again on Star Pravah...

I have a queestion, who played role of Aashu, abhis sister?

She is Madhura Jugade.

I agree with you all...I was just like Vidya...eating, sleeping and walking Agnihotra for close to 2 months 😛  Very less romance, but amazingly captivating mystery.  Absolutely brilliant ⭐️ from every angle - writing, direction, screenplay, dialogues and the superb starcast. 

Current serials cannot be even named on the same page as this serial. What a shame.
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
ppa20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela007

She is Madhura Jugade.

I agree with you all...I was just like Vidya...eating, sleeping and walking Agnihotra for close to 2 months 😛  Very less romance, but amazingly captivating mystery.  Absolutely brilliant ⭐️ from every angle - writing, direction, screenplay, dialogues and the superb starcast. 

Current serials cannot be even named on the same page as this serial. What a shame.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!
I agree with you Its was the masterpiece... Dont feel like watching serials these days
Basantii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela007

She is Madhura Jugade.

Thanks for sharing the link. I dint like her hair and lipcolor though.😆

Yeah, Agnihotra captivates due to being refreshingly different. Romance, oh yeah the most overused and bombarded emotion, is less used but effectively so and almost like real life. The way the two couples and in the end Manjula and the police inspector are shown getting hitched is something today's serials should take lessons from. 

Mystery, they have used it upto the hilt, but it works wonders. Action they have in the form of 
Bappa Salunkhe, n family drama is just like perfectly made ambyacha loncha.
Grey character is in form of Shreepad.

Well, to conclude it, I can say this serial is to marathi serials what Harry Potter is to entertaining novels in English. My opinion.

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I need all the 422 episodes of Agnihotra...on you tube around 24 IMP episodes are missing.

Any clue?
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agnihotra is an amazing serial. Keeps you glued to the TV.