Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: smileysmi

I wish it all (promo) turn out to be shloks dream...
You know something like, initially he wanted to take revenge n he planned love track but gradually he started loving her...their first marriage in temple, he said "I will tell you everything...will answer all your questions today but you have to trust me" but aastha was the one who stopped him...n then the icecream incident when aastha was upset because shlok is not believing her in jyoti case, that time he said he only cares about him n aastha...she is his wajood...she is more than his aayi n baba to him...

Again high hopes...what to do...huh

Wish the same can't imagine him being so cruel . 
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She really cnt each tym her parent sed nt to do this she was nooo luv him lots of ppl tryd to stop...in a way its a mistake she has to live with...with wjat rsn is she gna go bck he dsnt love me or the hous eos mean she knewl everytjing abwt her in laws
Amna1234567890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May b she will stay back to teach shlok
A good lesson.. Because Astha is a girl who
Never steps down..she s very strong.. She won't runaway from
Her problems.. She will face it nd make shlok realize his mistake
I think I am expecting too much.. But wat to do..
I don't want to see Astha breaking down.. 😭Edited by Amna1234567890 - 10 years ago
swati62 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amna1234567890

May b she will stay back to teach shlok
A good lesson.. Because Astha is a girl who
Never steps down..she s very strong.. She won't runaway from
Her problems.. She will face it nd make shlok realize his mistake
I think I am expecting too much.. But wat to do..
I don't want to see Astha breaking down.. 😭

I like this possibility seeing how spirited she is would love to see this happening.
Edited by swati62 - 10 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your points she has no reason to stay back
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
isn't it said in some article that she won't go home because she would think that her parents have warned her but she didn't believe them and now from what reason she would go back..
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: avina_radev48

isn't it said in some article that she won't go home because she would think that her parents have warned her but she didn't believe them and now from what reason she would go back..

I think she will stay back to prove that Shlok loves her and that she can survive in the house
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Its been only 2 days since she got married t him against her parents wishes. How can she leave him so suddenly? I mean in our society if a girl leave her house after her wedding night, imagine the fuss created.

swati62 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Its been only 2 days since she got married t him against her parents wishes. How can she leave him so suddenly? I mean in our society if a girl leave her house after her wedding night, imagine the fuss created.

But it's better for her to do it now than later. For her prospects in the future. And her parents will only say we told u so.( but they are her parents so it's alright)