Armaan's live-in GF talks about Tanisha!!

Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQYe0HGSaI&feature=youtu.be&a
Too funny.. πŸ€£

Tanisha has truly become laughing stock of the industry, this is a new blow!
Edited by MissMeow - 10 years ago
Towards the end the lady in the video says "Do like the video & let us know if Tanisha is being desperate" πŸ˜† πŸ€£
OMG & Tanisha has no idea how "desperately" brands like Kohinoor & Moods & Kamasutra are waiting to offer ads to her.

Can some one post a gist of what the video is about...
Tanya Kapoor also needs to stay away from his horrible man. He must be rude to Tanya too because abusing is his nature. 
Originally posted by desicrowd

Can some one post a gist of what the video is about...

Basically, Tanya Kapoor, Armaan's live-in gf says that at first she would cry a lot and she was very upset, but then she noticed that Armaan was actually maintaining his distance and it was in fact Tanisha who was running after him and trying to 'steal him from me'. πŸ˜† She said you can see the 'spark of love' only in Tanisha's eyes and even called Tanisha desperate! πŸ€£ 

Kya time agaya hai Tani ka.. πŸ˜²
Originally posted by Craigslist

Towards the end the lady in the video says "Do like the video & let us know if Tanisha is being desperate" πŸ˜† πŸ€£
OMG & Tanisha has no idea how "desperately" brands like Kohinoor & Moods & Kamasutra are waiting to offer ads to her.

LOL! I actually can't WAIT for Tani to come out and see the extent of her destruction πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MissMeow

Basically, Tanya Kapoor, Armaan's live-in gf says that at first she would cry a lot and she was very upset, but then she noticed that Armaan was actually maintaining his distance and it was in fact Tanisha who was running after him and trying to 'steal him from me'. πŸ˜† She said you can see the 'spark of love' only in Tanisha's eyes and even called Tanisha desperate! πŸ€£ 

Kya time agaya hai Tani ka.. πŸ˜²

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MissMeow

Basically, Tanya Kapoor, Armaan's live-in gf says that at first she would cry a lot and she was very upset, but then she noticed that Armaan was actually maintaining his distance and it was in fact Tanisha who was running after him and trying to 'steal him from me'.πŸ˜†She said you can see the 'spark of love' only in Tanisha's eyes and even called Tanisha desperate!🀣

Kya time agaya hai Tani ka..😲

Oh god what do people see in this Kabootar... Can't believe he has two females in queue currently... Argh Tani can do son muh better than him... Langoor Uday bhi chalega...

Tani is gonna have a rude awakening on her exit from the BB house...
Originally posted by desicrowd

Oh god what do people see in this Kabootar... Can't believe he has two females in queue currently... Argh Tani can do son muh better than him... Langoor Uday bhi chalega...

Tani is gonna have a rude awakening on her exit from the BB house...

lol my fave line of all time "Kabootar toh 10 saal pehlay hi udd gaye the" - Ajaz to Armaan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plus Tan is accusing Sophia of wearing a pink sweater to impress Armaan and being upset because he won't give her any attention?!?!!?!?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Wah.. Armaan is in so much luck nowadays..?! πŸ˜›
What happened to that lovely girl with the bright smile? Something is just not right for her.πŸ˜•