Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

The vomit was blue! Congrats! (Page 11)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 12550

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Jodha cant be sent to Amer...She has to be declared innocent here in Agra itself...If Jodha was sent to Amer , no one will believe her innocence...ppl will think she got aborted  there and came back...again that is why it is necessary to catch the criminal or ppl will again think she got aborted and Jalal is saying she is innocent to save his name...
 
I also don't think Jodha will be sent to Amer. It is too soon after the Sukanya shaadi to send the story back to Amer. And I agree with you Ela that it will only look more suspicious if Jodha goes back away from the eyes and ears at Agra.
 
I still feel that Jodha, Jalal and Salima will form a team to do this jasoosi. And this will be a very good thing if it happens, because the presence of Salima in the team will ensure that there are no more bickerings between Jalal-Jodha, so they can grow closer under Salima's friendly and encouraging eye! If there are still any lingering galat-faimis between them this Salima will help to unravel those!


Edited by skanda12 - 19 November 2013 at 12:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodeejagielasinghriyya6

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 30270

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Javida doesn't have that kind of ruthlessness which BB has...She displayed it in Amer when she lied so confidently to Jalal ...beside while talking to hakim , her eyes were visible ...and those eyes were of BB...unless cvs wants to fool us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodeejagiskanda12riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 12550

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by skanda12

@Jaya:

Assuming for a moment it is Javeeda ... what would be her motive? To help Adham? To impress Maham?
 
And why do that by making Jodha preg-like?
 
It could be either or neither. She would have seen Adham trying to get hold of Jodha i Amer (while she was dressed as Daasi) and also would have heard Jodha telling Shareef that she came to their room while they both (Adham & Shareef) discussing about defaming and dethroning of Jalal. May she had a complete knowledge of both Maham & Adham's wish to get to the takth of Mughal Sultanate and might think Jodha will be a big hurdle in their way. May be she was the one who had tipped the maulvis about Jalal's visit to temple and bowing in front of the idol.
 
Do you remember what she said to Adhm the other day that if they had been trown out, they will nt even be able to have 2 square meals and she doesn't want to land up out of palace. So she might be worried about Jodha's intelligence and she being the threat for both her Husband as well as her Ammijan.
 
But does Javeeda have the powers to be able to commission soldiers to hunt down the hakim? I doubt it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 27530

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Javida doesn't have that kind of ruthlessness which BB has...She displayed it in Amer when she lied so confidently to Jalal ...beside while talking to hakim , her eyes were visible ...and those eyes were of BB...unless cvs wants to fool us...
yes true Smile the eyes is BB ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoskanda12elasingh

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 12550

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by elasingh

Javida doesn't have that kind of ruthlessness which BB has...She displayed it in Amer when she lied so confidently to Jalal ...beside while talking to hakim , her eyes were visible ...and those eyes were of BB...unless cvs wants to fool us...
yes true Smile the eyes is BB ...
 
BB is after all the sister of Jalal. Some part of his cunning mind may have been inherited by her also. The question is how people use their cunning minds: some use it to create good, and some apply it on bad things!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoelasinghriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 27530

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by skanda12

@Jaya:

Assuming for a moment it is Javeeda ... what would be her motive? To help Adham? To impress Maham?
 
And why do that by making Jodha preg-like?
 
It could be either or neither. She would have seen Adham trying to get hold of Jodha i Amer (while she was dressed as Daasi) and also would have heard Jodha telling Shareef that she came to their room while they both (Adham & Shareef) discussing about defaming and dethroning of Jalal. May she had a complete knowledge of both Maham & Adham's wish to get to the takth of Mughal Sultanate and might think Jodha will be a big hurdle in their way. May be she was the one who had tipped the maulvis about Jalal's visit to temple and bowing in front of the idol.
 
Do you remember what she said to Adhm the other day that if they had been trown out, they will nt even be able to have 2 square meals and she doesn't want to land up out of palace. So she might be worried about Jodha's intelligence and she being the threat for both her Husband as well as her Ammijan.
 
But does Javeeda have the powers to be able to commission soldiers to hunt down the hakim? I doubt it ...
but guys wat if BB makes Javeeda looks like a culprit, Javeeda is innocent... rather than bb getting caught, cheapfuddin +bb makes it look like javeeda did it Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincopallavi003deejagiskanda12

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Joined: 25 June 2013
Posts: 4732

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
your write up is awesome and insightful mansi..:-)
well,y'day we got to see some movements in the jalal-jodha-salima track and also of that suspect..
according to whats on India spoiler it is BB, and I don't think she is doing this to raise to the throne cause if also jalal remains childless forever,then there has many other to claim the throne,and the first name comes in this queue is Rahim, then his other brothers, atm residing in kabul, as maham said adham on the other day that if jalal dies without a heir, then the throne belongs hakim mirza..
My theory is BB is doing this because she has sensed that jodha is becoming a threat for her hubby with each passing day,shariffu might not told her to do anything,but he must vented out his anger and frustration on her, and she by now has been pushed to the wall and no way to step back further..and she must have overheared either ruku jodha or ruku jalal convo of did IT,didn't do IT, it was very much discussed issue among this trio few days ago.. Hence to get rid of this new brewing storm named jodha and of her husband's rage out of fear of jodha,she planned this whole thing..

Salima was true star. she is the most regal character among the ladies I found.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192deejagiskanda12riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 12550

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi003

your write up is awesome and insightful mansi..:-)
well,y'day we got to see some movements in the jalal-jodha-salima track and also of that suspect..
according to whats on India spoiler it is BB, and I don't think she is doing this to raise to the throne cause if also jalal remains childless forever,then there has many other to claim the throne,and the first name comes in this queue is Rahim, then his other brothers, atm residing in kabul, as maham said adham on the other day that if jalal dies without a heir, then the throne belongs hakim mirza..
My theory is BB is doing this because she has sensed that jodha is becoming a threat for her hubby with each passing day,shariffu might not told her to do anything,but he must vented out his anger and frustration on her, and she by now has been pushed to the wall and no way to step back further..and she must have overheared either ruku jodha or ruku jalal convo of did IT,didn't do IT, it was very much discussed issue among this trio few days ago.. Hence to get rid of this new brewing storm named jodha and of her husband's rage out of fear of jodha,she planned this whole thing..

Salima was true star. she is the most regal character among the ladies I found.
 
Hmm ... this sounds like the most compact explanation. All the pieces seem to fit. But Ekta and the Creatives can do anything so like jaya says, we have to keep an open mind also. If they can bring the Maham humshakal, they can do anything ...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincopallavi003dlipriyya6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
congrats to my soul sis Janvie aka Mishu for becoming IF dazzler

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: AVELINA   Replies: 62   Views: 5356

AVELINA 62 5356 29 December 2013 at 4:33am by VincyAnne
Green, Blue, Yellow and Pink - but why not Red?

2 3 4

Author: meghanajain   Replies: 25   Views: 1830

meghanajain 25 1830 03 October 2013 at 10:27pm by .FemmeFatale.
Jalaal in Sky Blue..with diff expressions

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 8   Views: 2039

VEENAGOPAL 8 2039 28 September 2013 at 12:31am by Tanvi.narula
congrats to new IF-rockerz

Author: chinuchinu   Replies: 8   Views: 846

chinuchinu 8 846 09 September 2013 at 5:58am by SShreShthA
Congrats chinu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Sexylicious.   Replies: 94   Views: 3821

Sexylicious. 94 3821 31 August 2013 at 2:24pm by chinuchinu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index