The vomit was blue! Congrats! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by deejagi

kyu? you want him to think of you?😉😉😉,

yaar as of now, even without doing anything, Jodha is cutting him slacks and you want him to add a kiss to the missery? Wait for some more time, when Jodha will become impatient of him not touching and literally ask for it. Since this pregnancy news spread like wild fire, she had antcipated, thought of him tocing in various ways and when she really comes to know that he didn't do any such thing, it will disappoint her. So she will get frutrated of him keeping distance with her might ask him for that...
no yaar I really cant accept him virtually kissing jodha , while kissing salima begum... kabhi nahi 😆...

yaar I have lost all hope I think im watching documentary not love story ...

Enough is enough 😆 ...

Jodha to Jalal: why u did not touch me when u could have. Im still Ghrina with you.

Jalal : 😲

Viewers: 😡
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago

Yes, but what about the Tatasky spoiler that Bakshi is the culprit? This Tatasky NEVER lies! I can guarantee that as I have seen for nearly 6-7 years they have not got a single spoiler wrong!
Originally posted by riyya6

no yaar I really cant accept him virtually kissing jodha , while kissing salima begum... kabhi nahi 😆...

yaar I have lost all hope I think im watching documentary not love story ...

Enough is enough 😆 ...

Jodha to Jalal: why u did not touch me when u could have. Im still Ghrina with you.

Jalal : 😲

Viewers: 😡
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by skanda12

But Mansi, they could be the intentional spoilers from the PH to divert our attention and give us a banging surprise with someone else. If it is true that BB is the culprit and Jalal comes to know about it, do you think he will parden her and let go the matter since she is his sister? NO chance. So whether it is BB or Hb or MA ofr Javeeda or Ruqaiya or any of his other begums or Ruqaiya's aunt... he will not spare them for their act. hence i strongly believe that they will not get hold of the real culprit.

sorry to butt in but tatasky as mansi said hardly got any spoiler wrong so far even mohan one was right even though there was a delay 😳

even if its BB she will be pardon im sure, its either jalal will forgive her or Jodha will say to forgive her ...😕

Mansi, there was no any tata sky spoiler mentioning about BB, I haven't seen one. Even today tata sky shows the same old spoiler which mentions abt cheapuddin and Jalal finding Jodha not pregnant.
Originally posted by Kalluchirpy

What comes on TV is usually late. It appears on newspapers before that ... source is usually given as tatasky

@Jaya:

Assuming for a moment it is Javeeda ... what would be her motive? To help Adham? To impress Maham?

And why do that by making Jodha preg-like?
Jodha cant be sent to Amer...She has to be declared innocent here in Agra itself...If Jodha was sent to Amer , no one will believe her innocence...ppl will think she got aborted  there and came back...again that is why it is necessary to catch the criminal or ppl will again think she got aborted and Jalal is saying she is innocent to save his name...

@Jaya:

Assuming for a moment it is Javeeda ... what would be her motive? To help Adham? To impress Maham?

And why do that by making Jodha preg-like?

It could be either or neither. She would have seen Adham trying to get hold of Jodha i Amer (while she was dressed as Daasi) and also would have heard Jodha telling Shareef that she came to their room while they both (Adham & Shareef) discussing about defaming and dethroning of Jalal. May she had a complete knowledge of both Maham & Adham's wish to get to the takth of Mughal Sultanate and might think Jodha will be a big hurdle in their way. May be she was the one who had tipped the maulvis about Jalal's visit to temple and bowing in front of the idol.

Do you remember what she said to Adhm the other day that if they had been trown out, they will nt even be able to have 2 square meals and she doesn't want to land up out of palace. So she might be worried about Jodha's intelligence and she being the threat for both her Husband as well as her Ammijan.