Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deejagi

Guys, he has not promised his other Begums about not touching them, so he is free to kiss them and they will not say, Shehahnsha, you broke your promise, I hate you for kissing me...
May be while kissing Salima Begum,  he would have virtually kissed Jodha for not having an affair nd being fair to him.

Okay, I will also console myself that when he was kissing Salima he was actually in his mind kissing Jodha!πŸ˜•
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann2012

Great post loved the analysis! πŸ˜Š

Maham being kept in dark is awesome. The pseudo-CID in her needs to cool down for a while. She actually said to Resham 'kuch toh gadbad hai'  with a hand gesture ala ACP Pradyuman. I laughed so hard at that. Her frustration and irritation is so obvious and funny. Pehli baar unka Jalal hasn't shared something with her. And why hasn't Jalal? 

Both Ruqs and Maham, the ladies whom Jalal ran to at the first sight of trouble, have been sidelined. Ruqs, as you stated, is a hot mess. She would refuse to listen to Jalal's explanations. She wouldn't get why Jalal is trying to protect Jodha's honor by lying. Other than that working in a subtle and sensitive way, like Salima, is not her style. She likes to thoko her audha and power left, right and center. Unlike Salima who diverted and satisfactorily answered Maham's questions without raising much suspicion. 

If Ruq has brains she will see that her real adversary in the "mind stakes" is Salima, not Jodha. Added to all this Salima has no ambitions for power, and that makes her even more  powerful. because when a person has too much ambition they also become vulnerable, whereas Salima being without ambitions to power, weilds that power by her natural confidence and competence rather than as a tool to reach her goals!

Yesterday I felt Ruq lost that special status as Jalal's confidante in a crisis. She may remain as Jalal's friend (to whom he confides small things) but when something big happens, he will hereafter gravitate to Salima and not Ruq. Something valuable went out of Ruq's hand yesterday!

Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: baubles

Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Salima has been the star in the last two episodes..the manner in which she has handled the whole issue with calmness is brilliant!! She is the best Begum Jalal has got in in every way!πŸ‘
Blue vomit thing was hilarious! Where CVs get such ideas from is beyond me..
Bakshi's intentions seem more negative after yesterday...looks much more sinister now.
The precap looked funny really..here Jo talking about something as serious as leaving Agra and Jalal starts discussing baby names!πŸ˜†

I like the fun side of Jalal! I also liked the fun side of Jodha when she imitated his voice! Hope we see more of that kind of fun! Really like it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

I like the fun side of Jalal! I also liked the fun side of Jodha when she imitated his voice! Hope we see more of that kind of fun! Really like it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Yes,and we do get to see this Jalal...it's rare with Jo,she really needs to loosen up a bitπŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, I will also console myself that when he was kissing Salima he was actually in his mind kissing Jodha!πŸ˜•

nahi πŸ˜† 
skanda12 thumbnail

Jaya, if you don't tell me your suspect's name, my head will explode!!!!! Can it be Javeeda since she was sitting next to Jodha exactly at the time for vomiting?
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kyu? you want him to think of you?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,

yaar as of now, even without doing anything, Jodha is cutting him slacks and you want him to add a kiss to the missery? Wait for some more time, when Jodha will become impatient of him not touching and literally ask for it. Since this pregnancy news spread like wild fire, she had antcipated, thought of him tocing in various ways and when she really comes to know that he didn't do any such thing, it will disappoint her. So she will get frutrated of him keeping distance with her might ask him for that...
skanda12 thumbnail

kyu? you want him to think of you?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,

yaar as of now, even without doing anything, Jodha is cutting him slacks and you want him to add a kiss to the missery? Wait for some more time, when Jodha will become impatient of him not touching and literally ask for it. Since this pregnancy news spread like wild fire, she had antcipated, thought of him tocing in various ways and when she really comes to know that he didn't do any such thing, it will disappoint her. So she will get frutrated of him keeping distance with her might ask him for that...

Riyya, I had told you to go and read Kamasutra and be ready when the real action scenes will come? So go and do your homework and wait! There is no need to rush for action when you have not yet crossed Chapter 1 of the great book!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Not so soon dear, what are we going to do without you on the forum?.
Yes, one of my suspect is Javeeda, she came to check about Jodha's health aspect but didn't mention anything about the rumors in the Harem, which is not her strength to hide things if not intentionally.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰