Love and hate!!!

goodstorywins thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Antara is now living a very strange life. Every moment she has to face two extreme feelings-Love and Hate. And the most surprising thing is- both of the emotions are for the same person. She married Sattya to take revenge on Raghu, to hurt him in the worst way. But she could not stop herself to go to Raghu in her first morning in Naik Sadan. Her morning literally started with Raghu just like it was supposed to be if she was married to him. She selected such words those will pierce Raghu's heart into million pieces. But along with Raghu, she was also crying during uttering those words. Both of them were living and dying at the same time. The moment she walked out of the terrace, tears started to come down from her eyes as if she was struggling to keep them in her eye sockets in front of Raghu so that he could not watch her undying love for him.

She pretended to bring breakfast for Sattya to show Raghu that they are happily married couple but the moment she came inside the room without listening to Raghu and closed that door, her every fiber spoke volumes. Her eyes, her face and her gesture of staring at Raghu told it all. Her heart wanted to listen to him but her hunger for revenge, her urge of bringing justice for her father was not letting her go to him. She was completely soft and helpless there. And Raghu saw her watery eyes. He understood everything. See, they don't have to talk for communication.

The soft helpless Antara completely changed when she came before Sattya. When he started air pollution by flirting with her, she reminded him of their plan and left after informing him that she didn't made this breakfast for him. She was rough and emotionless here. Just like a robot.

When she was talking to Raghu for the 2nd time in terrace, at one point she broke down. It looked as if she was still in denial to believe all these incidents those were happening with her. She was trying hard to hate Raghu, she was trying hard to be rude and dark but in the process she was becoming even more vulnerable. A slightest hint about Raghu's innocence will do the trick now. She will break all the boundaries to prove that true. And she will want this not for Raghu but for herself. Because hating Raghu is not healthy for her heart. Today's episode proved that. Not a single day has passed in Naik sadan yet, she is already weak.

I am now waiting for my Rowdy Raghu who will bajao pungi of Phattu and DM with his gundagardi and take Antara far from all these darkness.

Edited by goodstorywins - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar u make the best posts ever they glue me to the show 
love u 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Thank u for the nice post..I am very much encouraged! U made my day..I am happy now..thank you heaps!
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you . Really nice . 
.Shivam. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post dear.!
Yup today we could clearly see that she too was equally hurt when Raghu was getting hurt because of her.!
Want to see Rowdy Raghu soon!
MissAmnell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post! And this is one of the reasons why I'm not that upset about this track. As much as she is punishing and hurting Raghu, she is punishing herself too and it hurts her to do that to Raghu.
Shiny13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post Jyo. Yes she was hurting herself and wanted to hurt him. One clue of his innocence will be enough to break her, I am waiting for it and the day he will take her away from all this place. 
nbw16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every moment she has to face two extreme feelings-Love and Hate. And the most surprising thing is- both of the emotions are for the same person. !!! This lines r so true...
Great Post ... perfect... :-):-)
ankusanu thumbnail
vry nice post..n antu is really fighting btwn love n hatred
Nichuss thumbnail
jyo u r ryt...

now its of love v/s hate

how love wins over hate