Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ok aimen talk to u later 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Im just waitin for the15yrslater story to start 😉
cant wait to see shivin as ranvi 😳😳n storyline to strt 😉n also digana as veera 😆
i hope they find a nice actress to play gunjan post leap 😳😊
and i hope we we can see babli😳 also post leap 😉eventhough she was a cameo 😉 fingers crossed pls cvs pair babli n baldev together☺️ if babli is there post leap😉
 n i dont care about that dumb 😡boy karan jayye bhad mein 🤣

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

Im just waitin for the15yrslater story to start 😉
cant wait to see shivin as ranvi 😳😳n storyline to strt 😉n also digana as veera 😆
i hope they find a nice actress to play gunjan post leap 😳😊
and i hope we we can see babli😳 also post leap 😉eventhough she was a cameo 😉 fingers crossed pls cvs pair babli n baldev together☺️ if babli is there post leap😉
 n i dont care about that dumb 😡boy karan jayye bhad mein 🤣

Same here Lizzie
the wait will be over tomorrow is the leap.. me excited to see Shivin as Ranvi the precap was so cute of fridays epi... I think gunjan baldev wil do entry next weeks epi... lol yeah she might come.. but i want veera baldev together... karan is too old for veera... if they brign new guy for veera then babli and baldev can be paired... duno who will play gunjan... just hope they focus on Ranveera bro sis bond
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Same here Lizzie
the wait will be over tomorrow is the leap.. me excited to see Shivin as Ranvi the precap was so cute of fridays epi... I think gunjan baldev wil do entry next weeks epi... lol yeah she might come.. but i want veera baldev together... karan is too old for veera... if they brign new guy for veera then babli and baldev can be paired... duno who will play gunjan... just hope they focus on Ranveera bro sis bond

jo bhi ho iif baldev goes wid veera😆
then ranvi - babli 😳should be paired😳☺️second option 😳
but why cant they pair 😳samar wid veera 😳that boy who was in bugs episode 😆
i want gunjan wid jaggi theyre too cutie 😳

did u see the last epi 😉where baldev was being mean to gunjan 😲n how angrily jaggi was lookin 😳at baldev 😉

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

jo bhi ho iif baldev goes wid veera😆
then ranvi - babli 😳should be paired😳☺️second option 😳
but why cant they pair 😳samar wid veera 😳that boy who was in bugs episode 😆
i want gunjan wid jaggi theyre too cutie 😳

did u see the last epi 😉where baldev was being mean to gunjan 😲n how angrily jaggi was lookin 😳at baldev 😉

I dont want them to show thelove stories so soon.. cant see shivin with anyone other than smiriti they are my favourite pair... i think the casting still still going on who will play the love interest of  ranvi.. we are all makign assumption it could be gunjan, babli, sweety etc coz so far only these 3 girls have interacted with ranvi when he was younger after firdy epi i reckon it could be gunjan but then again they are too similiar so cvs might not pair them...yeah could be but whenever gunjan looks at ranvi she smiles too much... so its kind obvious.. did u see the way veera said to baldev wont you say bye to me 🤣 baldev said why should i say bye shye to u it was too funny.. yh thst could be too😆 I reckon should focus on the original story of ranveera bond first then leave the love angles for later
Yeah im ok I was spamming in SG goodbye thread 5 more pages to go then it will be 50pgs
how was ur day?