Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah Shivin deserves the popularity hes an amazing actor... yeah agreed... Karan would of gt taught gd lesson but in here Ranvi character is ver patient and calm Veera on the hand is not quite or patient she will surely shout when she finds out the way they all treated Ranvi... yeah I understand but the leap was going to happen it was always planned.. so glad they chose Shivin as Ranvi I always wanted him to play Ranvi hes doing a fabulous job... I love Yuvreen together Shivin and Smiriti share amazing chemistry... hope there are no love tracks in veera till late dont really wana see anyone else with Shivin... but we wont bash like others did here..
Yeah once everyoen joins negativity will stop itself... mod has taken good action now new rules are up 
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Yeah Shivin deserves the popularity hes an amazing actor... yeah agreed... Karan would of gt taught gd lesson but in here Ranvi character is ver patient and calm Veera on the hand is not quite or patient she will surely shout when she finds out the way they all treated Ranvi... yeah I understand but the leap was going to happen it was always planned.. so glad they chose Shivin as Ranvi I always wanted him to play Ranvi hes doing a fabulous job... I love Yuvreen together Shivin and Smiriti share amazing chemistry... hope there are no love tracks in veera till late dont really wana see anyone else with Shivin... but we wont bash like others did here..

Yeah once everyoen joins negativity will stop itself... mod has taken good action now new rules are up 

lol dpn't say that yar i am eagerly waiting for ranvi love track and how he tackles between veera and his lady love😳
rule?? what rule??😕

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

lol dpn't say that yar i am eagerly waiting for ranvi love track and how he tackles between veera and his lady love😳
rule?? what rule??😕

The love track will eventually come just hope its no so soon they need to establish the Ranveera bond

Hinz posted the rules of the forum so everyone can see bashing etc is not allowed did u see the post I made?
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx mama is itne dant pare that i dont study n watch dramas i only watched two😭
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The love track will eventually come just hope its no so soon they need to establish the Ranveera bond

Hinz posted the rules of the forum so everyone can see bashing etc is not allowed did u see the post I made?

o ok now i got it

yeah they should establish the ranveera bond first but somewhere i feel they will bring in veera's love life soon
ajaved thumbnail
I dont want veeraz love life soon i want to see ranveera bond more
Originally posted by: ajaved

Thanx mama is itne dant pare that i dont study n watch dramas i only watched two😭

aimen dw she wants best for u.. u need some social life too na so u have to watch some tv... did u watch eastenders yesterdy kat and alfie reunited he ditched roxy after marrying her

on TV I watch Veera only with interest and Mahabharat

the rest mom watches if im there dont have choice other than that i watch gumrah online 
@Ramisa@Aimen- same here i dont want her love life to start either.. Karan will probz coming running to villiage if the story is gna go like pyaar kiya toh darna kya... i dont want that too happen... Karan will come village then Ranvi will shout at him maybe we have baldev entry too so maybe love triangle in all this mess i dont want ranveera bond to be less focused on cvs best focus on ranveera they are the usp of the show... not forgetting bhuddha surjeet singh and baktwar villian will cm too
ajaved thumbnail
Dont watch eastenders in my house my bro or mum wants has the remote i only watch veera n panch thats it anam jus watch panch its reali reali reali good 
ajaved thumbnail

@Ramisa@Aimen- same here i dont want her love life to start either.. Karan will probz coming running to villiage if the story is gna go like pyaar kiya toh darna kya... i dont want that too happen... Karan will come village then Ranvi will shout at him maybe we have baldev entry too so maybe love triangle in all this mess i dont want ranveera bond to be less focused on cvs best focus on ranveera they are the usp of the show... not forgetting bhuddha surjeet singh and baktwar villian will cm too

Well said there soo many topica that cvs need to handle then the lov track like ratan n veera their dads dream n i want something original nt like payar kiya toh darana kay