Can somebody connect these dots ? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post
it could happen
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

The dead body in the refrigerator is The first prostitute Farhan went out with .

How do you know the dead body is the first prostitute?? Did you guys recognize the face or something or was it said in one of the episodes? How do you know Farhan is a killer? I'm a little confused... I think I missed something..

I always thought there was more to Farhan than just a weird obsession for prostitutes.. which in itself is a very random character trait for a show like QH whose side characters have a lot to give to the story.

Id be very impressed with the writers if Farhan turns out to be Zoya's brother or her relative. Masterstroke it would be! But Ghafoor has never pined for a lost son, always a daughter so I really doubt he'll be Zoya's brother... unless Zanaib never told Ghafoor about Farhan but then why why would Zainab come back to India to get rights for Zoya and not Farhan? Doesn't make sense. He's connected but in another way. Been a long time since we saw this kind of suspense in qh.
Originally posted by JPRules

How do you know the dead body is the first prostitute?? Did you guys recognize the face or something or was it said in one of the episodes? How do you know Farhan is a killer? I'm a little confused... I think I missed something..

I always thought there was more to Farhan than just a weird obsession for prostitutes.. which in itself is a very random character trait for a show like QH whose side characters have a lot to give to the story.

Id be very impressed with the writers if Farhan turns out to be Zoya's brother or her relative. Masterstroke it would be! But Ghafoor has never pined for a lost son, always a daughter so I really doubt he'll be Zoya's brother... unless Zanaib never told Ghafoor about Farhan but then why why would Zainab come back to India to get rights for Zoya and not Farhan? Doesn't make sense. He's connected but in another way. Been a long time since we saw this kind of suspense in qh.

May be, just may be... He is zoya's twin(but he looks too old, I know, I know.πŸ˜†... Nothing is logic in QH anyway πŸ˜†) who was kidnap right after birth or maybe BHaseena son was born dead so thy might have switch him with FarhaanπŸ˜†..( but how can Haseena b in NY) so zanaib never mention about himπŸ˜†
dis mystery ll nt b solved so early ...
QUOTE=gossipgirlxoxo]
Originally posted by sudhi03

I think we need  sherlock Holmes to solve this mystery.
Did I tell you my full name ?
it's Amber Sherlock Holmes
Elementary my dear Sudhi !
[/QUOTE]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I have a feeling..that Farhaan is not Zoya's brother...not a real one at least..he could be a cousin...he could also be Zoya's maamu...if we assume he is Asad's age...that is 30...he could be a younger brother to Zainab, either biological ya muh bola...but it gives him enough incentive to want revenge...
..how he came about living with Haseena is not clear...but he could be a foster child...coz Haseena seems to be aware of his doings and the only reason she would keep silent is money...Farhaan could be paying her...
I also feel the relationship between Farhaan and Haseena could be quid pro quo... you scratch my back, I scratch yours...she wants revenge from SM, she asks Farhaan to marry Nikhat in return for the help she will provide him...Farhaan agrees without asking anything...in return she keeps out of Farhaan's way...problem will arise when Farhaan miyaan falls for Nikhat and refuses to give into Haseena's torture of her...

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I also feel the relationship between Farhaan and Haseena could be quid pro quo... you scratch my back, I scratch yours...she wants revenge from SM, she asks Farhaan to marry Nikhat in return for the help she will provide him...Farhaan agrees without asking anything...in return she keeps out of Farhaan's way...problem will arise when Farhaan miyaan falls for Nikhat and refuses to give into Haseena's torture of her...

very much possible ...haseena can do anything n everything for money ..
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I have a feeling..that Farhaan is not Zoya's brother...not a real one at least..he could be a cousin...he could also be Zoya's maamu...if we assume he is Asad's age...that is 30...he could be a younger brother to Zainab, either biological ya muh bola...but it gives him enough incentive to want revenge...
..how he came about living with Haseena is not clear...but he could be a foster child...coz Haseena seems to be aware of his doings and the only reason she would keep silent is money...Farhaan could be paying her...

Now that you point out, maybe Farhan could be zoya's mamu or cousin. 

I never believed that Farhan was Haseena's son. If Farhan is paying Haseena (which he surely is), then Imran should also be a part of this drama. It was Imran who first mentioned about Farhan coming. And started the Farhan theories.And that also explains how Imran has crores to pay to Tannu.πŸ˜† Farhan is sure a rich guy with good looks and a dark past - perfect lead material.

Farhan has graduated from being Zoya's friend, Zoya's obsessive lover, to Zoya's brother to Zoya's mamu. 

Chalo, lets see. I hope this farhan track doesn't turn out to be a dud like Asad going to jail.

Nice post Amber... QH is quite unpredictable and all the predictions goes down the drain... So can't really say anything this time... Though it looks like Farhaan, but I do not agree with Farhaan-Zoya being siblings... 1. Ghafoor was always shown pining for his daughter, but never thought about his son or any other child of his... 2. Razia was always shown insecure about Ghafoor's daughter, but not any other child... 3. Zainab can bring Zoya uo for 3 years all alone, then why not Farhaan... I mean why will she give away Farhaan, but keep Zoya... Also, Ghafoor-Zainab was married or not is still not cleared... Zoya doesn't know anything about her past and just believes that her parents were married... Razia told Badi Bi that Ghafoor had a child out of wed lock... So, its not clear yet... 4. Zainab came in search of Ghafoor with Zoya only and not Farhaan... 5. Zeenat and Anwar were aware of Zoya as Zainab's daughter and not Farhaan... So I don't think that they being siblings fits in the story... As for Farhaan taking revenge on Razia... How about Farhaan's parents (assuming that he is not Haseena's real son) being related to Zainab... like his mother being Zainab's sister or his father being Zainab's brother... What about Mr. Sheikh being Zainab's brother and Farhaan's dad? And wasn't  in a condition to save Zainab or keep Zoya? I am saying this, because there should have been someone with whom Zainab was staying at that time in India as she wasn't from India... And there should be someone who informed Zeenat and Anwar about Zoya being in the orphanage for them to come and adopt her...