Qubool Hai

Can somebody connect these dots ?

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Farhan : Revenge, Player , pawn... Nikhat marriage
Farhan said I am the player , you are the pawn 😳

Asad, Tanveer, Farhan: Nikah day of Nikhat and Farhan.
Why were we not given any details about how he got him ?

Farhan, prostitute, Tanveer, killing : Definitely some connection.

Prostitute's dead body , Farhan: Gift for Razia.

Hooded Guy, Farhan : Farhan's hooded jacket has been shown many times after his Nikah definitely some connection.

Haseena, Farhan : Haseena knows that Farhan is into something and yet does not object ?

Farhan, Zainab,Zoya,Ghaffur,US: again Farhan is the common link

Memory Card, Tanveer, Farhan: Gudiya factory Raaz

Why is Razia not sharing info with Ghaffur ?

Pachmari is only 124.3 miles from Bhopal.

Why it can't be Rashid ?
1. He cannot misuse a dead body. He is weak but not negative.
2. He will absolve himself if he had any proof and expose Razia in front of everyone
3. It has to be Farhan and Tanveer FaTan or TaFar... Somebody out for revenge

Why Rashid did not make that call from landline ?

Why would he call from his own landline ... that would make Razia suspect him or Ayaan ...
It has to be someone who is trying to tell Razia that I am watching you like a Hawk.

What If  Farhan is actually Haseena's adopted son ? whom she adopted at a very young age. when ghaffur and Zainab had him , she gave him away as they were not married and He would have been a stigma ?? Now when he went to US or maybe Haseena told him. He dug deeper and then realized that Razia killed his mom and hence revenge ???

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhi03 thumbnail
I think we need  sherlock Holmes to solve this mystery.
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what I think Farhan may be Zoya's brother, Gaffur's another one from Zainab😆😆and Zoe doesn't know about it. Now he is taking his mother's revenge😕. I don't know if I am making any sense or not😆...because Haseena bi never had a elder son before😆 Suddenly Farhan asmaan se tapka😆 If he was the elder one then why Haseena Imran ki shaadi pehle Kara rahi thi?😲Edited by subhkisonu - 10 years ago
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice dots, oops post Amber. 😆 All valid ones. I want to know too. However I am not holding my breath, I will be mighty impressed with QH, if they manage to connect the dots.

FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think in today's episode, for a split second, the face of the hooded person was a bit visible...or recognizable! And he did appear like Farhan tome...but am not sure!
I would love to see Farhan to turn out to be a positive character...but he is already a serial killer or so!😆
fa.star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Accha, can somebody please explain the prostitutes body thing...which episode was that? 
Prizi thumbnail
My head's spinninggg...

Want to say wait nd watch
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.
it may be farhan.i think the person is a man as i noticed in todays epi.and though i was suspecting ghafoor after seeing today's episode i don't think he is the one.
i always thought that there is more to farhan's story than just going out at night with prostitutes.and why will he always wear a hood for that?

also this time there is some serious trouble for razia.its not her usual cat and mouse game with badi bi
but prostitute's dead body??
can you explain that please.maybe i missed a point.Edited by love_kash - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have tried my level best and connected the dots...here it goes

3 years ago  when farhan was in bhopal...he would have fallen into tanveer's trap just like imran and asad, maybe he was truly in love with her but we know how tanveer is?🤢😡
and he would have went US for a better career with a broken heart... that might be the reason for him being like shown a serial killer😆😆...

At the same time imran and najma breakup...then imran was the second prey of tanveer ( we all know what happened in imran tanveer story)...

And in these 3 years Farhan would have been working for Mr. sheikh, who when came to know his connection with rashid family he would have hired him to do his job...so when nikhat herself broke her rishtha with imran...thada farhaan used the opportunity to enter into razia's family and agreed for his marriage. Knowing what kind of a person farhan is, haseena willingly got him married to nikhat to take revenge on her...

So to play her usual game, tanveer kidnapped farhan...  but for farhan it is more than important to get married to nikhat...he would have made a deal with tanveer that whenever his help is needed he will be there for her...and that is what we are seeing now...

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sudhi03

I think we need  sherlock Holmes to solve this mystery.

Did I tell you my full name ?
it's Amber Sherlock Holmes
Elementary my dear Sudhi !