article: KAT IS THE BEST DHOOM GIRL! supasses ash and others - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KARAN888

Aish was the most annoying dhoom girl ever so it cant get any worst than that.

No i am not 

Couldn't agree more. Ash looked so much wanabe teenager. When I read news of katrina being next dhoom girl. First thought was i hope the charecter is not like ash . I guess when dhoom 4 will be made. Katrina and all past dhoom girls will be again comapred and existing girl  will be dissed. Thats the problem with sequals n remakes.  All appreciate the finished one n diss the current one.
now it may seem like it,.BUT i was more excited with AISH.. 
These comparisons are redundant, when Dhoom 2 released back in 2006, Youtube was only a year old, Bollywood was not using the medium to promote films and songs.  Internet users in India have exploded in the last 7 years, there are 10 times more users today than there were back in 2006.  Same applies to other countries.

Dhoom 3 has the most number of viewers, but it also has the worse like-to-dislike ratio.
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

These comparisons are redundant, when Dhoom 2 released back in 2006, Youtube was only a year old, Bollywood was not using the medium to promote films and songs.  Internet users in India have exploded in the last 7 years, there are 10 times more users today than there were back in 2006.  Same applies to other countries.

Dhoom 3 has the most number of viewers, but it also has the worse like-to-dislike ratio.

the article just says that kat surpasses them in terms of hotness quotient!

the comparison is not being made based on views etc

its just the writers opinion that kat surpassed them in terms of dance and hotness!

and like to dislike ratio doesn't matter- it was pretty bad for CE too yet it became a BB!
I had a headache watching sunehri...ash annoyed me to the maximum though I will definitely give credit to hrithik-ash chemistry...they were sizzling hot together

Kats is the perfect Dhoom girl for me...she brought the glamour to a different level...the video is stunning...but the choreography is bad n it does not match kats standard
kat looks so different and dreamy especially in that black outfit and red lipstick!!

"BIG THUMBS UP*

her red lipstick look beats ash's bronze skin look easy!

and ash had the worst role I agree! totally annoying with her W*F dialogues

Originally posted by koiza.k

the article just says that kat surpasses them in terms of hotness quotient!

the comparison is not being made based on views etc

its just the writers opinion that kat surpassed them in terms of dance and hotness!

and like to dislike ratio doesn't matter- it was pretty bad for CE too yet it became a BB!

Yeh she probably has in terms of hotness, I don't know, haven't seen the full video, but it's only natural for franchises to get bigger and bolder with each passing film, so again it's a redundant point.

As a song, it's not as well liked as the previous version.
Originally posted by koiza.k

kat looks so different and dreamy especially in that black outfit and red lipstick!!

"BIG THUMBS UP*

her red lipstick look beats ash's bronze skin look easy!

and ash had the worst role I agree! totally annoying with her W*F dialogues

oh god...her "funny guy" was irritating and annoying...😡
Indeed, she looks incredibly sexy and that body is beyond hot it is perfect. Also the earlier dhoom girls were awfully styled. Katrina's styling is very fashionable and she carries all the outfits so effortlessly. And her confidence level is amazing, she made each step so charming.

Go Katrina!

I ma not gonna lie... I think the new song is terrible, her dancing did not require half much effort as Dhoom 2's did, and even though she probably tried VERY hard and worked to the best of her ability, I felt she could not make it!