article: KAT IS THE BEST DHOOM GIRL! supasses ash and others

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Katrina Kaif's 'Dhoom Machale' gets over 3 million views in 4 days

Divya Goyal : New Delhi, Mon Nov 18 2013, 12:01 hrs
Katrina-dhoommachaleKatrina Kaif has surpassed the hotness quotient of her predecessors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Esha Deol and Tata Young in 'Dhoom Machale'. (still)

Katrina Kaif's sizzling item song 'Dhoom Machale' from her soon-to-release 'Dhoom: 3' is getting rave reviews. So much so that the video has got more than 3.5 million hits on Youtube within four days of its release.

Katrina Kaif, who has donned skimpy outfits in the song has surpassed the hotness quotient of her predecessors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Esha Deol and Tata Young in the song.

Needless to say, Katrina Kaif has outdone herself as she crossed her own sexy track 'Sheila Ki Jawaani' from 'Tees Maar Khan'.

Katrina, who plays an 'acrobat diva' - Aaliya in the film is at her sensuous best in the song. Katrina Kaif sways you with her groovy dance moves in 'Dhoom Machale'.

The lyrics of the song are penned by Sameer Anjaan and vocals are given by Aditi Singh Sharma. The music composer for the film is Pritam.

The film also starring Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Jackie Shroff and Uday Chopra is set to release on December 20.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really thought Tata Young did the best job with the Dhoom song. But of course, she's not nearly as popular as Katrina or Aishwarya. Don't expect her to get a lot of recognition. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
think these knd of articles are in poor taste. every year the scale of the kovie gets bigger and bigger. Ashs Dhoom was way bigger than Eshas and likewise, Kats Dhoom is gonna be bigger than Ashs. and most likely next year someone else will make it bigger than Kat. and plus, its all about preference, no one cAn actually declare one better than the other. 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
kya jabardasti hai...   šŸ¤£
-koiza- thumbnail

I feel media enjoys its own share of liking and dissing a celeb- like we all do

I remember how a certain portion went all praises for ash and a certain other dissed her

kat gets the same response

nonetheless: both ash and kat were a clear hit with their dhoom numbers!
no doubt abt it here in my college d3 is everywhere even there was nokia lumia 925 was won by few who scored high on d3 game we all love katā¤ļø
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Still think aish was the best dhoom girl, but Katrina ok I guess
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aish was the most annoying dhoom girl ever so it cant get any worst than that.

No i am not 

The Dhoom Divas: Aishwarya is the undisputed ruler, Katrina falls short

Keywords: Dhoom song | Dhoom 3 | Katrina Kaif | Dhoom 3 title track | Dhoom Machale | Katrina Kaif |Aishwarya Rai | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan | |
The Dhoom Divas: Aishwarya is the undisputable ruler, Katrina falls short

The new Dhoom song has failed to impress the audience. The oomph factor lacks in the new Dhoom girl- Katrina Kaif. It seems almost impossible if she can match the standard set by our very own 'Sunehri' AKA Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was the sultry small-time thief in Dhoom:2.

Katrina Kaif just falls flat in the title track, also, which is not a very catchy number. The dance moves and the oomph factor is missing in the latest Dhoom 3 title track, as was a hit with Aishwarya.

Katrina was launched with the song "Dhoom Machale". The title track is synomymous with Esha Deol and Aishwarya Rai. Both the actress looked sizzling hot in the earlier versions of the songs.

However, Katrina leaves us unimpressed, be it her dresses or her dance. She shows some steamy moves in revealing outfits, which, sorry to say, only suit on the mannequins.

Katrina seems repetitive. Her last item numbers and dance songs like 'Zara Zara Touch me", "Chikni Chameli", "Sheila ki Jawaani' were far better than this one.

Hope she does something better next time.

http://www.mynews.in/News/the_dhoom_divas_aishwarya_is_the_undisputed_ruler_katrina_falls_short_N557191.html

-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

The Dhoom Divas: Aishwarya is the undisputed ruler, Katrina falls short

Keywords: Dhoom song | Dhoom 3 | Katrina Kaif | Dhoom 3 title track | Dhoom Machale | Katrina Kaif |Aishwarya Rai | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan | |
The Dhoom Divas: Aishwarya is the undisputable ruler, Katrina falls short

The new Dhoom song has failed to impress the audience. The oomph factor lacks in the new Dhoom girl- Katrina Kaif. It seems almost impossible if she can match the standard set by our very own 'Sunehri' AKA Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who was the sultry small-time thief in Dhoom:2.

Katrina Kaif just falls flat in the title track, also, which is not a very catchy number. The dance moves and the oomph factor is missing in the latest Dhoom 3 title track, as was a hit with Aishwarya.

Katrina was launched with the song "Dhoom Machale". The title track is synomymous with Esha Deol and Aishwarya Rai. Both the actress looked sizzling hot in the earlier versions of the songs.

However, Katrina leaves us unimpressed, be it her dresses or her dance. She shows some steamy moves in revealing outfits, which, sorry to say, only suit on the mannequins.

Katrina seems repetitive. Her last item numbers and dance songs like 'Zara Zara Touch me", "Chikni Chameli", "Sheila ki Jawaani' were far better than this one.

Hope she does something better next time.

http://www.mynews.in/News/the_dhoom_divas_aishwarya_is_the_undisputed_ruler_katrina_falls_short_N557191.html

like I said- you cant please every one

happened with ash in 2006, same with kat!

some say good, same bad! happens with every one