No More a TANMAN supporter any more

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Till today I was TANMAn supporter.. even in my friend circle I was the only one .. it happened so when all the House mates of BB  started targeting Tanisha and I kind of starting having sympathy towards her ad later supporting her and all.

I was also in one way or other defending Arman too though was always critical of his abuses and fights..

But today it's limit..!!!!

TANISHA talks about being women.. aurat kiiizaat and all and  how dare she passed comment over Sophia kii she was wearing those pink sweater  to attract Arman!!!!.. 😡  😡

LADY Are u in your right senses???? Pyaar mai andhii ho gayi hai aaap 😡 😡 😲 😲

Excuse me   .. Arman is a 46 year old Tharki buddha . 😡. and no one is interested in him except u miss. and once u are out of the house.. God forbid but u will sure see the abusive behavior of armaan. and i wonder how will you keep the same love then..

She was so cheap and gross. when she said  " jab koi attractive and sexy ladki.. (here please see the way tanisha was moving hands.. she was kinda trying to make b**bs when she was saying sexy.. but stopped) ko arman jii dhyaan nahi de rahe to yeh sab kar rahi hai "

Same goes for Arman.. he always talk about Mard kaa bachaa Mard kaa bachaaa... if he is so much MARD.. then why he had no guts to accept that he bad mouthed Aijaaj.. ateast Sophia had the guts to accept wht she said.. even andy had the guts to say that Arman talked about it .. But Arman was  was obviously lying ..

Now I will support Elli and Sangram.. and will hoot one of them to be winner.. Even Aijaj will do for me ..( I am not fan of Gauhar and Kamya as both have equally bad at some point or another.. Kamya seems to use her daughter and her divorce as a sympathy card which pis*es me off )

But not these two losers

Edited by kakka_ji_kahin - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
sophia  ka jo profile hai .. woh 100 aukat kohlis  KHAREED SAKTI HAI with his pappa ... Edited by rinku4u - 10 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey glad to know that u will support Elle
Elle and Sangram are the best ppl in the house :)
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinku4u

sophia  ka jo profile hai .. woh 100 aukat kohlis  with his pappa ...

and if the same rule applies for Kushal.. this Arman should be kicked out..

he is the most abusive person  in the BB history...

even KRK was niskaashit .. when the threw bottle at Rohit and I think ROhit did  not even complain
rinku4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

and if the same rule applies for Kushal.. this Arman should be kicked out..

he is the most abusive person  in the BB history...

even KRK was niskaashit .. when the threw bottle at Rohit and I think ROhit did  not even complain

depends on Khan baba ... ke will he pull out only support system of Tani aunty ,,? or give romance to bloom & come out as family..
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

hey glad to know that u will support Elle
Elle and Sangram are the best ppl in the house :)

they are much better than others.. For your info Even my friend does not like Elli .. she says eLLI is over smart and fake in front of salman and BB that she does not know Hindi 😛😛😛😛😆😆

But I have not made a negative opinion about her.. But I do agree tht she fakes..

But today I admire her when she gave name of Sophia in front of her..

while Tanisha .so easily concurred with the name of Elli ..with Gauhar..

Aijaj though tapori but is full of entertainment.  😃😃😃😃

Sangram though one of the biggest fake in termso f awards etc .. but he is the most Suljha insaan in the house and for me we should judge people on the basis of how they behave in house only and not what they did outside :) 😊😊😊.

And Sangram and Elli are by far the most genuine

I used to be Andy fan at one point of time.. But now I hate him as he has no stand of his own.. Asli Baingan vo hai

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same here though I don't support anyone this time, I atleast appreciated Tanisha for being strong minded buy my gosh she is one doormat with no sense of self respect whatsoever.

disgusting and pathetic behavior
rinku4u thumbnail
maine ghalat dimaag se dekha hi nahi oosko ...'Armaan'

haan haan .. mai sirf tumehi ghalat dimaag se dekhta hu ...'Armaan'

haan aaj mujhe laga mera patta katne wala hai ..'Tani'

Edited by rinku4u - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am the same. I used to be a TAN supporter but not anymore. Esp after the videos I saw in the uncensored today.
I am rooting for Elli now. Only she will get my vote.
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinku4u

maine ghalat dimaag se dekha hi nahi oosko ...'Armaan'

haan haan .. mai sirf tumehi ghalat dimaag se dekhta hu ...'Armaan'

haan aaj mujhe laga mera patta katne wala hai ..'Tani'

lol 😃😆😆😆😆😆😆

and the EPIC comment...

pehle to mai bhi 5 sec ko aise dekh rahi thi.. (Tanisha when she saw the pink sweater) par baad mai i was happy (means when Armaan did not see Sophia ) :) :)

Can anyone post the pic of that pink Sweater :P