Users

Frequent Posters

nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -veronica-

bunch of loosers trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
shame on u guys for using a harmless comment and bashing tanman

u shud take a look at the video first and see how he said spastic & autistic as if it's an insult. i think ppl need to be more sensitive & STOP demeaning kids/ppl with special needs by doing this. It's downright disgusting!!! He cud have called her clumsy & dumbo (which is what she is anyways)
prettyinred thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi75

u shud take a look at the video first and see how he said spastic & autistic as if it's an insult. i think ppl need to be more sensitive & STOP demeaning kids/ppl with special needs by doing this. It's downright disgusting!!! He cud have called her clumsy & dumbo (which is what she is anyways)

U r so right!  It is quite demeaning...whether said intentionally or unintentionally, I dont care!  Both are 35+ yr old mature adults and if they cannot watch their tongue, they better zip it!
BlackWitch thumbnail
Originally posted by: -veronica-

bunch of loosers trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
shame on u guys for using a harmless comment and bashing tanman

This is showing no one's loser quotient except yours. You have a sick mentality if you cannot see how degrading the comment was and think its being hyped. Even said in jest, the comment shows that Tanisha and Armaan have a very vile thinking, alongwith chamchi Pratyusha.
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArShi_scorp

USE #TanishaMakesFunOfAutism ...

p.s: thr r loads of posts regarding this on twitter.. but no proper hash tag to identify it ..hence, it's not getting coverage

Tweeted earlier. Re-tweeted now with this Hashtag. Time to throw her out.
Originally posted by: nishi75

The worse part is they found it highly amusing. These people are sick.
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Legolas3

The worse part is they found it highly amusing. These people are sick.

yes THT exactly was the saddening part .. they were laughing thru it  !!
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This cannot get more worse than this. Coming from people who are keen on Aukaat of people & busy pointing out how superior they are from the lot. Morons!!! I can give examples of at least Hundred specially abled people all over the World who all much much successful than they can imagine & INDEPENDENTLY. These Losers are venting out their Midlife Crisis over others, nothing else. During my stint with Community Service Programme, i never even thought for once that they need help or need to be guided. It was an wonderful Experience altogether.

Both of them should be kicked out of the House right now after showing the Clip, period. Bloody double-standard cheapsters!😑
Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
and these people will show fake emotions n fake sympathy in public wen they get to meet any such kid.
from this very moment i havd taken severe dislike for Armaan n tanisha... idiot ignorant obnoxious couple ..
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do these two idiots realize they are on national tv and being watched all over the world? They just keep making bigger fools of themselves!!
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ To them. Somebody plz show them the mirror.

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: spirit

Do these two idiots realize they are on national tv and being watched all over the world? They just keep making bigger fools of themselves!!

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌTo them. Somebody plz show them the mirror.

Swass hugs hugs... IKR.. They forgot that they are on National TV and an insensitive comment like this is just not done.

And they are the same people who will fake sympathies with differently abled people, for their film promotions.

Sick people