Uncensored- Armaan and Tanisha taunting the developmentally challenged - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
What will happens even if Salman asks them about it in WKW... Buth will nod their head, and say they are sorry... And everyone moves forward... It's not like Sallu is going to take their class... Cos they are a class apart...
I posted this on the DDT earlier - I didn't realize there was a separate topic on it. Reposting it here: 

In that "tel maalish" uncensored video, Armaan calls Tanisha autistic when she doesn't massage his head properly. In return, Tanisha says no, you're autistic to Armaan. And they're both laughing and joking, until they start getting mad at each other, but anyway. 

I'm usual not one to be sensitive about things said on the show, but aren't these two the so-called educated and refined folks of the elite class in India? They should really watch what they're saying on national television. It's mean and cruel and outright hurtful. I remember Armaan used the word "retarded" for someone on the show in the past as well. 

While Big Boss is not meant to be a show to educate others, I wish these contestants would be careful about what they say on television. Were these two in the US, they would be getting a lot of hate mail right now. Rightfully so, in my opinion.

[The quotes were messing up the formatting.]
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 10 years ago
thanks for sharing

why am i not suprised
DISGUSTING , HATE THEM 👎🏼
Disgusting behavior! 🤢
disgusting is a very little word for it.👎🏼
These so called classy people have no respect for anyone..!!
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Extremely cruel and insensitive behaviour .
These guys ( Arman Tanisha and also Pratiyusha ) should be ashamed of themselves ,Shame on their parents for giving them such a bad upbringing ...

Why did Slman Khan not discuss this clip .I guess autistic people are not humans and he only talks about ' Being human " ...

Very sad to see something like this in this day and age ...

it's in uncensored videos. he only sees what is telecast in the main episodes & whatever feedback BB team gives him. Maybe if the link is fwd to him he will see. But he is busy shooting for Jai ho in Romania so I doubt it. Better to spread the video on twitter so that it grabs attention.
But two 👎🏼 for Armaan & Tanisha. Both of them need a big reality check and need to be slapped and shown their true "Aukat"!

i totally agree
i felt very bad seeing the video but i guess noone had protested or anything so i kept shut 😔 here ur automatically labelled as so n so's fan if u say something.