Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
mansi BB has no motive except to save her marriage with SD...and I know they will be caught but nothing will happen to them...
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Why do I feel as though BB would blurt out the truth and beg jalal to forgive her husband...🤢

If she had at least that much guts, Sangeetha, Ela and I will probably forgive her ... slightly!😲
ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

Okkay, I concede the point! Now I am more confused than I started out with!😆

😆😆 same here!
ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

mansi BB has no motive except to save her marriage with SD...and I know they will be caught but nothing will happen to them...

Sadly, i think aise hi hoga. BB would beg for her hubby's life in front of Jodha and Jalal.
skanda12 thumbnail

Hmmm ... yes. Even in the movie, to my utter dissatisfaction, at the end they showed Akbar yet again forgiving Sharif. He does not kill him nor punish him. he only banishes him ... just for the sake of his sister!

I thought that was a grave error on Akbar's part, though maybe history will say Akbar was so generous and forgiving etc etc .
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann2012

Sadly, i think aise hi hoga. BB would beg for her hubby's life in front of Jodha and Jalal.

Yes she really cares for that idiot SD!🤢
skanda12 thumbnail

Yes she really cares for that idiot SD!🤢

Ela, she doesn't care for that idiot! She cares more about not being a widow!
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

Ela, she doesn't care for that idiot! She cares more about not being a widow!

mansi tell me one thing...she is beloved sister of emperor of India...Isko widow hone mein kya problem hai?🤣...I know I sound highly cynical but honestly I fail to understand her fear of widowhood...
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Why do I feel as though BB would blurt out the truth and beg jalal to forgive her husband...🤢

Whether she begs or crawls for forgiveness for Shareef, that will not happen and she is aware of that much truth, that would be the last of Shareef. That is teh reason, she hid the trut of Fort @ Amer.
skanda12 thumbnail

mansi tell me one thing...she is beloved sister of emperor of India...Isko widow hone mein kya problem hai?🤣...I know I sound highly cynical but honestly I fail to understand her fear of widowhood...

Maybe some political advantages, like being able to sit in the front row in the Diwan-E-Khas etc . You never know what ticks for some people. This audha thing looks like a big issue in the Mughal sultanate.

If you look at even this Salima remarriage to Jalal after bairam's death, the voiceover said that to give her "status" whereby Maham could not harm her or Rahim, Jalal married Salima. Obviously her status as begum is now high because he is the emperor and she is his wife. But why I took this example was that "status" seems to also give some kind of protection in this Mughal sultanate, more than it normally does in other princely families.

In Hindu kingdoms, being a widow has social dsadvanatges, but in the Mughal sultanate I think the advantage was more political than social, na?