Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This whole track is senseless,I still don't see why the CVs couldn't have thought of a more sensible track and avoided the return of grihna with such force!
Your theory is possible...but like everyone else has said the only loophole is that Bakshi chose Jo particularly when she could have chosen any of his other begums to do this..
And again,Shariff diddn't have any way of knowing about the non-existence of physical relationship between Jo and Jalal..
The 'Bakshi mixing an antidote' is better and simpler..but when do the CVs make it simpleπŸ₯±
But really,kudos to you for trying to make sense of this hopeless trackπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Soumya
Edited by baubles - 10 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think baksi wants Jo to get preggers.. she is putting an aphordasiac.. but such things have an opposite effect on jodha begam since she is allergic.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mansi interesting post ..

Somewhere I just cant belive Bakshi bano will do anything to harm Jalal-Jodha relation ... So I m sure she did it all either to protect Jalal-Jodha from Shariff's evil plans or to protect her own husband after she knew he did some damage and so she is secretly on her way to do damage control so that her hubby dont get caught and all is well in Jalal-Jodha's life too πŸ€”...

What u say is interesting and possible too .. mayb Bakri heard from Shariff that he is planning to kill Jalal and so she thought I will mix something in Jodha ka drink and make her look preggy so that Jalal makes sure there is extra protection all around the mahal and this way Shariff wont b able to harm Jalal bec there will b extra security ... But the plan failed as Bakshi had no idea that Jodha and Jalal never had hubby-wife relation .. so to do damage control now she went to mix that antidote in milk later on to prove to all Jodha is not pregnent but Salima ends up drinking that milk ... This is a good possibility which can solve the pregnency issue and will not show Bakshi in negative light either since she only wanted to protect her brother here πŸ€”

Another possibility is Shariff wanted to put Jalal in negative light by proving to all how all his wives cheat on him because Jalal is not man enough to satisfy them and so he only mixed something in Jodha's sharbat which she drank during her birthday which resulted in pregnency symptoms ... Here I m assuming Shariff knows this secret that Jalal-Jodha dont hv any husband-wife relation yet ..mayb he overheard one of their private convo and took this advantage πŸ€”... When Bakshi bano came to know about her husband's plans , she wanted to give that antidote to Jodha secretly and prove to all she is not preggy so that her husband's plan fails and at the same time her husband is not caught too .. πŸ€”...
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mansi interesting post ..

Somewhere I just cant belive Bakshi bano will do anything to harm Jalal-Jodha relation ... So I m sure she did it all either to protect Jalal-Jodha from Shariff's evil plans or to protect her own husband after she knew he did some damage and so she is secretly on her way to do damage control so that her hubby dont get caught and all is well in Jalal-Jodha's life too πŸ€”...

What u say is interesting and possible too .. mayb Bakri heard from Shariff that he is planning to kill Jalal and so she thought I will mix something in Jodha ka drink and make her look preggy so that Jalal makes sure there is extra protection all around the mahal and this way Shariff wont b able to harm Jalal bec there will b extra security ... But the plan failed as Bakshi had no idea that Jodha and Jalal never had hubby-wife relation .. so to do damage control now she went to mix that antidote in milk later on to prove to all Jodha is not pregnent but Salima ends up drinking that milk ... This is a good possibility which can solve the pregnency issue and will not show Bakshi in negative light either since she only wanted to protect her brother here πŸ€”

Another possibility is Shariff wanted to put Jalal in negative light by proving to all how all his wives cheat on him because Jalal is not man enough to satisfy them and so he only mixed something in Jodha's sharbat which she drank during her birthday which resulted in pregnency symptoms ... Here I m assuming Shariff knows this secret that Jalal-Jodha dont hv any husband-wife relation yet ..mayb he overheard one of their private convo and took this advantage πŸ€”... When Bakshi bano came to know about her husband's plans , she wanted to give that antidote to Jodha secretly and prove to all she is not preggy so that her husband's plan fails and at the same time her husband is not caught too .. πŸ€”...

Jyoti, as you put on your SMS to me, the Creatives may stoop to any level. If they can show a humshakal in the miscarriage track they can go to any lengths in this track also. here we are all worried which way is the simplest way forward, and there the Creatives, may, as you say, take the longest and most convoluted route forward!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise in today's SBS Serial Mein Twist segment they showed that Jodha will be angry with jalal after the pregnancy is disproved, but he will try to apologise and  manao her.

Now I hope  the manao-ing will be interesting!☺️
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think baksi wants Jo to get preggers.. she is putting an aphordasiac.. but such things have an opposite effect on jodha begam since she is allergic.

Ooh this is another interesting and tangential angle! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
skanda12 thumbnail
Folks, Nabii has done a post where she says that empty medicine bottle brought by Rahim (when he wanted to give his Mom medicines in front of Ruq) may again form some clues this time?

See Nabii's post on this:

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I read the entire A-Z of the posts here... what I can gather from these is the trait of BB' s character..she cannot hurt her brother to the extent of inflicting permanent injury on his "trust"quotient..secondly,she knows her husband to be in the wrong ...so the motivation behind the "potion mixing"can be for the combination of the two..neither does her brother get hurt nor does her husband gets tangled in something that would reek of treason..but all her good intentions has some how been thwarted due to Destiny is what I feel..nabii could be right about the bottle in rahim' s hand ,that could probably lead jalal to BB..but what will be interesting to see is whether BB would be upfront with the truth when caught??
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

I read the entire A-Z of the posts here... what I can gather from these is the trait of BB' s character..she cannot hurt her brother to the extent of inflicting permanent injury on his "trust"quotient..secondly,she knows her husband to be in the wrong ...so the motivation behind the "potion mixing"can be for the combination of the two..neither does her brother get hurt nor does her husband gets tangled in something that would reek of treason..but all her good intentions has some how been thwarted due to Destiny is what I feel..nabii could be right about the bottle in rahim' s hand ,that could probably lead jalal to BB..but what will be interesting to see is whether BB would be upfront with the truth when caught??

Sangeetha, whetever the twist, that one thing is sure ...  BB will not give up Sharif! Or rather, even if she does, some extenuating circumstances will let this Sharif off the hook!😑

ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But if BB is mixing antidote in Jodha's milk and not the ark, then why do we see pregnancy-like symptons on Salima. The CVs showed Salima puking and restless just the other day after ingesting the milk meant for Jodha. 

BB might be doing all this for saving her marriage. That doesn't make her the villain but a desperate woman. She didn't care about Jalal and Sultanate's izzat in Amer when pushed to tell the truth about her hubby. Why do you think this time it might be different? She chose her marriage then and she will choose it now. 

Lekin Shareefuddin ko kaise pata chala that JA still haven't done it, is a mystery. That  is a gaping hole in this theory. How does Shareef in seven hells know that???? 

Bakshi is very afraid of her hubby to go against him. Even if conscience did bang her upon the head recently, she is a quivering bunny to do anything about it.  That is if Shareef is behind all this, which i now doubt owing to the gaping hole in this theory.
Edited by ann2012 - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ann2012

But if BB is mixing antidote in Jodha's milk and not the ark, then why do we see pregnancy-like symptons on Salima. The CVs showed Salima puking and restless just the other day after ingesting the milk meant for Jodha. 

BB might be doing all this for saving her marriage. That doesn't make her the villain but a desperate woman. She didn't care about Jalal and Sultanate's izzat in Amer when pushed to tell the truth about her hubby. Why do you think this time it might be different? She chose her marriage then and she will choose it now. 

Lekin Shareefuddin ko kaise pata chala that JA still haven't done it, is a mystery. That  is a gaping hole in this theory. How does Shareef in seven hells know that???? 

Bakshi is very afraid of her hubby to go against him. Even if conscience did bang her upon the head recently, she is a quivering bunny to do anything about it.  That is if Shareef is behind all this, which i now doubt owing to the gaping hole in this theory.

absolutely right...