A KARANIKA SS:"Had It Been So!'' continued part 3

mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
many of you know the karanika ss ''had it been so'' by hetika...as you know im not hetika but this is my side of the continuation. im not trying to copy hetu but writing it for everyone who wanted it to keep going. This is especially for madhu aka moon, im sorry if you felt bad that im continuing it  and im not hetika, and sorry hetika i miss you alot 😭i hope if you see this you will come back.i guess its my tribute to u😳
okay so this continuation is on the iftaar party...yes yes the one that made a really long lasting thread on if since a long time. so here i go...aur please koi galiyaan mat dena mujhe😆...happy birthdaay madhu..muaah😃

The iftaar party--[kuch kuch hota hai]
    kritika in her car...thinking
   Three months passed sinse those dreams that i kept having. i cant say im over them..aaj bhi kuch kuch hota hai when i see him at any party or function, just like today at ekta mams iftaar party i know its gonna be impossible to not notice him. i know hes coming because of his pic he tweeted of getting ready for it. when i saw him in that same jacket and shirt from kmh2 i couldnt stop myself from smiling...even though i have seen him so many times wearing it..it keeps reminding me of the good old days we had as karanika...those set masti moments...those sbs segments...why cant we have one of those moments again?

At the party
   why cant he enter in front of the media with me? uuf vikas ka chamcha!
now i have to enter with vishal ugh!...i miss those days when karan wouldnt leave without me. par kitna hot lagta hai karan aaj kal..only if he would match correctly...yuck orange shoes!!
     oye kittu kithe hai yaar karan said to him self searching with his chocolaty brown eyes as vikas kept on eating sweets. he saw her hot pic she tweeted in a blue indian dress...and couldnt wait to see his pataka infront of him. pataka the name he called her on twitter,, ''kidaan pataka''...he meant it with his heart koi bhi panjabi kuddi se zyada hot hai wo he thought.Then suddenly she came through the entrance...his heart skipped a beat, even though her clothes made her seem like she matched the curtain she was the only one he saw that glowed.
     seeing him made kittus heart beat fast...her cheeks were on fire..she couldnt help but smile. why am i feeling so nervous? she asked her self.
'' hi... guys!'' she said stummering trying not to meet his eyes.
''hi kittu vikas said...karan just kept smiling at her with those killer eyes which made her more nervous...kya hua? mere dress main kuch ajjeeb hai kya? she thought trying to adjust it.
       why dont i hug her?...kya sochta hoon main kitna awkward ho jayega?...me being the first guy to hug her, but if i did then i wont be able to take my hands off her...the warmth of my chest colliding to her body...my hands around her sexy back...oye hoye!
'' chall..lets eat'' he said getting back from his karanika trance...whats going on?... pagal! he thought to himself.

ok so i know everyone will kill me but i just want to see how everyone likes it...because i dont want to waist time writing something that no one likes😉madhu hope you like it😃
  ps: Tell me if you like it if you want me to keep going😊
    index 
part 1 iftaar party--page 1
part 2 iftaar party--page 2
part 3 sparks fly--page 3 Edited by mansi1424 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi1424 thumbnail
Oye agar koi comment nai karega tho sachi i wont continue:(
.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mansi please continue!
Don't leave it incomplete!
And make them happy!
After reading 'Had it been so' by Hetika I just feel... 😭
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh mansi...its so cute...thanks for ur gift baby...did u ask abt continuing it to hetika???
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mansi its too cute,,,,👍🏼
hey that iftaar party sbs iv😎 background title song!!❤️

''kidaan pataka'' hehehe i loved this karan tweet 😳

Mansi please continue!...😊

me actually missed hetika's karanika ss
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wd love to read...imaginatiins n dreams has no limit
mansi1424 thumbnail
Aww thank you guys muah and aaj raat ko update karungi pakka:)
mansi1424 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

ohh mansi...its so cute...thanks for ur gift baby...did u ask abt continuing it to hetika???

Sach i tried to pm her knowing she isnt on if i tried tweeting her par then you would find out and it wouldn't be a suprise so no not yet i can tell her now
mansi1424 thumbnail
eating
kritika: ''karan mera chicken!!'' she yelled at him while hitting him on the shoulder
karan: ouch!..bas kar...heres your chicken waise bhi sakth tha...like you, he said laughing.
kritika started luaghing along vikas and vishal..usually she would get mad but instead she started having a flashback of one of her old masti fights with karan
flashback-boroplus gold awards pre party sbs
karan: industury main bohut karans hai
kritika: mera wala konsaa hai
karan wahi :dhek yeh kya ke rahi hai
karan :tu chall yahaan se he said pulling her 

present:
those moments were the cutest moments of my life...his possessiveness always made her have trust in karan which even now she knows karan will always protect her but...only as a friend. She thought eating her food...every time i think of our fights and masti i always get a lump in my throat. Part of me wants to be with him but the other knows i shouldnt, i know im not his girlfriend and he doesnt have time to be with me and love me the way he used to. His life is different and so is mine...yeh do patango ki dor khabi nai milengi she said remembering her kmh dialogue for arjuhi but this is karanika...its different.

sbs interveiw
As they were finished eating a sbs reporter came up along  ...they couldnt say no mostly because they knew that sbs is very sweet to them and more than half of the reason of what made them karanika was sbs.
kritika was blushing through almost half of the interveiw.
kritika: why is my face feeling like its going to burst from the heat on my cheeks?.. Am i blushing? but how dont i...im standing near a hot panjabi munda whos hand is on my back...even for a split second i wish he would touch me the way he used to...in my lower back...why karan?, dont do this to me.
karan: awe is she blushing? but why?...main itna hot lag raha hoon kya? well whatever reason her face is looking like a rose...i don't want her to stop he said gazing at her face smiling as she was fixing her hair near him for the photos sbs was taking...i wish i can look at her to concentrate on her only just like our old kmh scenes that kitty called ''babu ji types''. For her i can turn to a babu for sure.

feelings after the party..karan and kritika
karan: oh what a day... the way she smiled at my jokes... the way she blushed her cheeks to a light pink. why cant i have these days with her forever?...i know why, its because of me and my stupid ego...i couldnt handle her to a commitment. Karan kundra a star... who has a million girls that are his fans, they care about him and he respects that but still he only wants one girl to care about him the most ...kittu,my kitty.i know i hurt her a lot and im not worth her...its all my fault and i want to keep her happy but the only way i could do that is never let her fall in love with me again.
kritika: All day i knew i blushed...i tried not to but i couldnt help my self...i never blushed before with him.i dont know why i did but for karan i need to stay away and even i know he will hurt me again and if i keep this up i might not be able to handle my self. His love is his job, his career...not me. why dont you understand that you being with me makes me happy, it doesnt matter if your're like a child, for you i can be like your mother all my life...if only i can say that to his face she thought.

precap: slowly slowly he came closer and closer until...his lips...

im sorry guys i tried not to make it sad but trust me however way i write it  i know how you will feel😭, but trust me next one wont make you sad.um sorry i didnt elaberate on the real iv but thats because tum log ne karanika ke thoughts infer kar liye the😆.
ps: please comment and this will have a happy ending and im thinking the happy ending will be on janurary 1st😃
Edited by mansi1424 - 10 years ago
.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mansi, can you read my mind? :O
I swear I was watching that boroplus wala interview with Wahi just yesterday! 
Karan's possessiveness... 😳
Such a sweet update! ❤️
We're a bunch of ridiculously emotional fans. =P 
But this update gave me 'khushi ki aansun' :')
Because you reminded me of the good old times...
The precap... ☺️
Continue soon. :)