.:.Rajat Tokas AT#42.:.Meri Nazar Deewani Bas Tum Tak~Congrats Rajat~

Posted: 10 years ago

ENTER THIS APPRECIATION THREAD ONLY & WHEN YOU ARE A R'ian = RAJAT KI BADI WALI PANKHI OR ELSE PLEASE STAY OUT & LET US NJOY.
THNKU

- b i o g r a p h y -

Rajat Tokas is an Indian television actor.

He achieved recognition by playing the lead role in an Indian television series , Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. He played the role of Veer in a Dharam Veer on the newly launched channel, NDTV Imagine. He can currently be seen in the new series being aired on STAR Plus, "Tere Liye" as 'Robindo'.

Rajat was born on 19th July 1991 in Munirka, South Delhi to Ramvir and Pramila Tokas. He studied in the Hope Hall Foundation School, R.K. Puram, Delhi. Due to his hectic schedule as an actor, he began studying through correspondence. His father encouraged him to pursue acting as his career, when he started showing some interest in the field. His father Ramvir Tokas left his job for his son's career.

He was 15 when he went along with his dad to Mumbai to give auditions for Sagar Art's Sai Baba. He got casted in the auditions and went to Baroda. He played the role of Tantya (Sai Baba's brother).

The Sagar's then decided to launch their new serial - Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. They had decided that Rajat Tokas would play the role of Teen Prithviraj Chauhan for only a few episodes. But the ex - vice president of India - Shree Bhairon Singh Shekhawat was really impressed by this kid. The Sagar's then decided to increase his role. Rajat had aimed for a long inning. He played the role for more than 1 year. He has a huge fan following.

He learnt Sword Fighting and Karate especially for his role as Prithviraj Chauhan. He love's playing football, swimming and horse riding.

Rajat has other works apart from Prithviraj Chauhan. His main works are Jadui Chiraag, Light House For Children, Bongo, Mera Dost, Rahul, Ek Nazar Ki Tamanna, Hey Hawain, Khoj Khajane Ki, Abhivyakti and Saibaba.

he worked in NDTV's hit serial called Dharam Veer where he plays the role of Veer. Later,he returned with a modern show playing the role of Robindo/ Robbie in star plus's show Tere Liye.

- t e l e v i s i o n   s h o w s -

|| D h a r t i   k a   v e e r   y o d h a   P r i t h v i r a j   C h a u h a n ||
as
P r i t h v i r a j   C  h a u h a n

|| D h a r a m    V e e r ||

- a s   V e e r -  

|| T e r e  L i y e ||

- a s  R o b i n d o -

- A n  E p i s o d i c -

F e a  r   F  i l e s   i n    Z e e   T  v   a s   A n k u s h 

- S p e c i a l   A p p e a r a n c e-

M a d  h a v    S h a  s t r i   I  n   K e s h a v  p a n  d i t   o n  Z e e   T v 

|| J o d h a  A k b a r || 

-R a j a t  T o k a s  a s  A k b a r-

- I m p o r t a n t    l i n k s -

- o f f i c i a l   s i t e -

http://www.rajattokasworld.com/

- O f f i c i a l   F a n  P a g e  o n  FB -

http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldrajcafe/

- R a j a t 's   IF  F a n  C l u b -
p l e a s e    j o i n

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/560/rajat-tokas/

note for all new members :  Rajat's fans are fondly called R'ians ðŸ˜³

All R'ians are free to join the AT! ðŸ¤—

All others,you better stay out! ðŸ˜³

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

By Priya

By khushi

By Disha

By khushi

By Priya

- U p c o m i n g   A T ' s -

#43 Khushi
#44 Priya

ADMINS of the AT

-Khushi 
-Disha
-Praty
-Priya

|| R i a n s ||

|Amor.|pratsy|Mrs.PriyaRTokas|disha15|-iLoveSobti-|

|mjht_one|.BadtameezDil.|shmurr|funkylicious|..nams..|

|swtbaby|iluvvampires|chahat4u|garvi|-upama-

|starsanjana|Tanvi.narula|munnirony|..lovepeace..|*Khushii*|Dikshi92|

|Sunshine001|Autumn_Rose|molutaarey|mkhan3|krittz|

|Desichiqneez|Clumsy_Wings|Stargirl06|Ash.TanHa21|QtnNotti|misaki|  

|Star_girl|smile.sara|Vivu_barun|Luvkriyansh-anu|

|MUNIASTUART|Chandni-|beeny|savi_s|-mallyluvsJ2M-|

|gurl-enchanted|_innocent_|NishaP_Arsha|fia|  nisha26|

| neha_only|  pallavi003|  niki_2293|  chinuchinu|  GodhuliLogon| 

|Kai.|Tahinat|Indranisumi|vacchii|hirudawda|Neha_only|Abie10|

|AntaresVega|ppluvkuch| rose11691|TafsirLuvAkdha|Ruchi98|  

|Barbievishi20| LitleMissMuffet|---Mehak---|swtbaby|-Stephanie-|

| ..Manmarziyan..|AkDhaInfatuated|swtbaby|lashy|sofia13|

|MallyluvsJ2M|

Hit like (only when u r not in the list) to be added to the list

Do Not Fight! Do Not Bash! 

Only Rajat related talks over here PLEASE!

Report Or Pm Mods if Breaking Rules! 

Do not make Rajat Tokas ATs without concerning with other members/Admin ATs of the AT.

Dedicated Appreciation threads (ATs) for celebrities across all Zee TV sub-forums will be subject to specific rules here onwards.
  • The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of theActor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.

• In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.

• Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only 

• Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows ...

If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC? 

This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can  tell their own friends not to  break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of   2-3 members

This may sound strict and very harsh, but unfortunately we are forced to take these measures to maintain peace... So remember guys, if you see a friend breaking a rule in an AT, make sure you tell them to stop or else you can say  goodbye to your AT for a certain period of time which the DT finds liable. So in easy steps: Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!

• Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized...Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you ..

• Constant negativity or repeated discussions/bashing of actors unrelated to the AT in spite of repeated warnings from DT, will result in AT closure and moved to CFC...But dont assume that every report submitted by opposite fangroup will be entertained .. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules , then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as state above ...

Credit for penning down the Rules : -Deepzz-

Edited By :jyoti06 

Zee TV Dev Team

do not post until previous AT finishes
YAyyy..New Thread 🥳 🥳

Edited by Sofia13 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sofia13

Res.