rot in hell cvs.damn st - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by LSPD

I feel this twist will do what sultan could not do
Make me completely indifferent to rishbala forever
same here..
I sway if this time they ruin rk i ll make sure to burn them alive its a limit to show negativity
Rk maybe grey but he cant ever harm his wife n his unborn child they better not cross any line this time
i've tweeted nautanki...don't think it will make any difference but they should know how much the audience despises such an unpardonable turn to RK's character... 
Originally posted by faria86

😲what ?? is it the new promo i haven't watch it yet ðŸ˜•
what the ðŸ˜¡

Neither have I ! Even I have just read the WU!
I dont wanna see the promo :(

Originally posted by rajjji

Sana why They do This With Rk
This St Has Some Mental Disorder
Or
Some Grudge In Personal Lie
F*****k Nautanki.
Trimurtis Are Dog
dis is really sick to watch dis shw..negativity ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai..may be dis is the reason their falling trp..people switch to tv 4 entertainment,nt to get a pathetic feeling.
our CV's r most sadist people I ever seen...so much negativity cruelity and now they r just crossing each limit... means can't we deserve few peaceful, positive epi's why they need to come with another weird twist...this show is now taking toll on me...now iam sure Madhu will cry bucketful of tears and everybody will hate RK...it can't get more worse than this... i wanted separation but not on cost of unborn child or by ruining charector of RK...
Ye toh hona he tha this twist was most expected Now plz common how can a Baccha(RK) be a baap of another bacchhaa On a serious note what kind of lollipop was that CV's its like u give lollipop to bacchhaa to attract the kid and when kid wants to eat that u snatch it from the kid And the attracted bacchhaa's r fans audience of this show CV's showed us positive coz they r forced to show positive on diwali now CV's r back on track of negativity coz diwali is over over over do u guys understand

And Madhubala fans also so evil always wishing for rishbala seperation nok joke fights well even I am also part of this evil becoz even I like to watch that
this is really sick and disgusting🤢🤢