Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

I just got back from watching the movie and gosh I loveddd it!! It was so different from SLB's other movies!! And Deepika and Ranveer were absolutely brilliant!! This is the first time I have seen Ranveer act...and I mean REALLY act!! And I was so damn impressed with him!! I used to dislike him before but now I think I kinda like him. And Deepika was just wow!! Her expressions, dance and just about everything blew me away!! And their chemistry was mindblowing!! <3 <3

Ranveer was truly amazing!  I mean, I knew he could act because I loved Lootera, but Ram-Leela is a whole other animal!!  The way he emoted through his eyes?  I loved the "truce" scene and the way they were looking at each other.  Both he and Deepika killed it in that scene!

DAYUM!!!   ❤️
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

I am excited now ⭐️ Just some hours left to watch it 🥳

enjoy the show love...i bet my LIFE...you won't regret...

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

I just got back from watching the movie and gosh I loveddd it!! It was so different from SLB's other movies!! And Deepika and Ranveer were absolutely brilliant!! This is the first time I have seen Ranveer act...and I mean REALLY act!! And I was so damn impressed with him!! I used to dislike him before but now I think I kinda like him. And Deepika was just wow!! Her expressions, dance and just about everything blew me away!! And their chemistry was mindblowing!! <3 <3

I am so so happy for deepu😃
Mein nahin bolti thi my deepu is the best she can act😊
Looking forward to ranveer performance after such a long time..loved him in BBB😳
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
My take seems the minority here.  I felt the love story wasn't built up enough for it to leave an impact with me.  
Basically they meet and they are all over each other. There is zero build up.   The best love stories are those where you root for the couple to be together.  Here they just are and its so in your face that it becomes tiresome.  How many scenes did we see of them just all over each other? Too many. 
I enjoyed the songs and all the actors but the film didn't feel grand like other slb films
Edited by JodhaBai - 10 years ago
briahna thumbnail
the best thing about bhansali's ladies...THE EYES...
let me stand up and announce on IF.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES IN THE SHOW BISS IS;
DEEPIKA P.

❤️❤️❤️

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HZAnita

Ranveer was truly amazing!  I mean, I knew he could act because I loved Lootera, but Ram-Leela is a whole other animal!!  The way he emoted through his eyes?  I loved the "truce" scene and the way they were looking at each other.  Both he and Deepika killed it in that scene!

DAYUM!!!   ❤️

I didn't watch any of his previous movies (I don't watch a lot of hindi movies...just the really really good ones) But oh my gosh!! I was sooo impressed with him that I can't even put it in words!! And Deepika she did those garba steps so effortlessly...! Loved her dances in the movie!! And the way both of them emoted through their eyes was just awww!!

The only thing I didn't like was PC's item song...I didn't like what she was wearing and it seemed very thanda to me...dont' know something was missing...
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: JodhaBai

My take seems the minority here.  I felt the love story wasn't built up enough for it to leave an impact with me.  
Basically they meet and they are all over each other. There is zero build up.   The best love stories are those where you root for the couple to be together.  Here the just are and its so in your face that it becomes irritating. 

I enjoyed the songs and all the actors but the film didn't feel grand like other slb films

respect your take.
but i say THATS why and where  i feel the movie scores over other bhansali movies...THE GRANDNESS.

its the grandness which was stealing the shows in other bhansali movies,,,,here i felt more connected with the characters, it wasn't just a fantasy land/show...it was more real, the guns, the brutality , the ugliness...it was chilling...and that SUPRIYA PATHAK...THE villian of the year..hands down.

leave me alone...kill me mannn..kill...me..

i am killing inside...

@ whoever thinks story was weak.

I agree with you. That was the only lil weak portion which I thought Bhansali could work on.

Other than that. It was perfect. Well presented by Bhansali. He knows how to present a colourful painting in motion.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JodhaBai

Basically they meet and they are all over each other. There is zero build up.   The best love stories are those where you root for the couple to be together.  Here they just are and its so in your face that it becomes tiresome.  How many scenes did we see of them just all over each other? Too many. 

I can understand that take.  I remember sitting in the theater thinking, "This is going way too fast."  But by the interval and then the second half (which I enjoyed way more than the first -- opposite of the professional critics), I didn't care.  I simply bought into the fact that these two were hopelessly, helplessly, fruitlessly in love with each other.

briahna thumbnail
the climax...the ending..can it get any better than this.
PERFECT...10/10

somebody control me tonight..pls.