Posted: 10 years ago
Since Tara bachchoo is in full jungli seductive billi mode ,not leaving any opportunity 
to pounce on irresistibly hubby(which by the way she should have been doing since she got married , no worries der aaye durust aayee๐Ÿ˜‰) , feeding cakes with inviting smiles, holding arms and giving enticing looks , Tara bachchoo seems to know every trick in the book.๐Ÿ˜‰

As if this as not enough , she went ahead and gave an open invitation to spend the night together( where are all the vamps?? see this is how you do it , direct and to the point,message loud and clear).
Totally inviting gesture, hands on his bare shoulder as if she is ready to do anything(please use your own imagination), mouthing her agenda and asking him to come to the room,join her for ahem ahem.
I personally like it , when girls take control ๐Ÿ˜‰
What else can a man ask for (wifey in full and ready mood)๐Ÿ˜‰

bechara poor MJ , although dying to sleep with her (we saw how he also can't keep his hands to himself in the ME and actually was so besotted that he fell on the ground) but can't say yes to her. Trust me  this is the most awful situation for a guy๐Ÿ˜†

I was just wondering What if MJ had accepted the open invitation and said 
ok baby , if you insists, let's do it.Bedroom or darkroom?

Tara bachchoo would have again become bheegi billi  again and that would have been so much more fun but then i tend to forget this is a daily soap.
ohh my saba ur imaginations r wilder than Tara bacho๐Ÿคฃ
I too wonder what if Mj really had said that Tara bacho ki seeti-peeti gul ho jati๐Ÿ˜†
MJ face was worthy on that part when she was behaving like that...got a surprisely shock from Tara...

waisei would love to  sumthing this ..If once again Tara dared to say to her Hubby dear sumthing like an open invitation...
Hubby dear maybe pick her in arms ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago
Oh god..i so wish that once saba mam give all writing charge to you...so that we can get such intense scenes ...you are too much..lozz..you kinda rightly Said that mj also wants to spend his night with his stunning wife..but mom's promise making restriction for him.. What if he losses his control.. And nimmi finds them in one bedroom ... And thanks a ton for activing my gutter mind..how cutely he was staring his wife in ME and fallen on ground.. Mj now don't think about radha rain..only Tara rani has to be your love interest now ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
i was just thinking of such a thing!!
it would be awesome!!!!
saba u write an SS man 
and bechara mj tara is testing his patience 
and wat u wrote just wondering What if MJ had accepted the open invitation and said 
ok baby , if you insists, let's do it.Bedroom or darkroom?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL Saba you are better than Saba Mumtaz...๐Ÿคฃ

Now me thinks all these dialogues were written by Mjay oops Viraf! from a male point of view...๐Ÿ˜‰ ahem ahem!

Look at Mjay's face,see where his eyes were when she rubbed off the cream from his lips...Camera is stupid not to get both their faces in the same frame...

And yeah I am sure all the bahus wished they were in Tara's place last night...๐Ÿ˜‰ and all the betas as well...

I so so wished mj would have accepted the invitation... But this nimmos promise is getting hell over him... I m sure one day he is going to lose the contrl and will say to tara...'tumhe kya pata kahan tak apne app ko chot pohochata hun tumse dur reh kar... Sochta hun kyun dusre patiyon ki tarah main bhi apni wife se pyar nai kar sakta... Kyun subha use bhahon mein nai uth sakta... Kyun use haath ki garam chai nai mang sakta...
Wa wa kya point introduce kiya hai

I m sure mj badly control on himself to keep himself away from her
OMG!!! Kya hora hai yeh... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

U voiced Tara's intentions super khulam khulaaa...*blushing all the way reading that*
Ur Bedroom or Darkroom comment was highlight๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He really controlled himself..epsly in that scene where her shoulder touches his...she was like chipkofying ..he had a hard time there๐Ÿ˜†

@ becoming the besharam lot MJ should have accepted the invite..๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh was itching to write this.. if sucha scene happen.. MriAra will undoubtedly burn the screens and for all the MriAra shippers its gonna be a total
 *BOLTI BANDH* moment!๐Ÿ˜‰

Plz do consider writing a SS

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

ohh my saba ur imaginations r wilder than Tara bacho๐Ÿคฃ
I too wonder what if Mj really had said that Tara bacho ki seeti-peeti gul ho jati๐Ÿ˜†
MJ face was worthy on that part when she was behaving like that...got a surprisely shock from Tara...

waisei would love to  sumthing this ..If once again Tara dared to say to her Hubby dear sumthing like an open invitation...
Hubby dear maybe pick her in arms ๐Ÿคฃ
Tanvi , kya thought hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
now won't we all love to see MJ picking Tara and taking her to any room for some fun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†