Rishabala FF: Soulmate Part 16 on Page 131 (02/03) [COMPLETED]

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres ji 😉!! 
Am first🥳 me first 😃 yippee ji dancing  dancing  !!

Awesome update 😃 !! Cute Madhu .. The way she came back and greeted Sultan shows that she is pretty close to sultan and not just Sultan but to the whole Kundra family 😳...the way Mohan cheered Madhu up was so sweet.. Yup the only person so repulsive is Pabho😡..Pabho's  hatred towards Madhu is so disgusting ..that too hatred for no reason 😡 !! 

Now coming to Mr. Overprotective Rishabh Kundra 😆..wanna rename him as opRK looking at his extreme protective inclination towards Madhu and her safety ... To such an extent that firstly he went through all her items to make sure she had taken the pepper spray and Swiss knife and secondly if his passport was  not whisked away then he would have ACTUALLY flown to Bangkok right behind madhu in order to protect her.. My goodness !! He is the epitome of protectiveness lol 😆😆 !! 

RK looks damn serious and very much dedicated 😆when it comes to saving n protecting Madhu from any thing or anybody that includes even his Pabho who is bitter to Madhu to the core !!
Gues he will go to any lengths to protect Madhu 😃 !! That's one thing I truly liked about this RK 😳.
Argh😡 !! RK how dare you😡.. Calling Deepali  as "sweetheart" !! Lagta hai kuch toh locha hai RK ke Dimag main 😆😆... Didn't like it even a single bit man !!  

Now waiting for the next update to read what's gonna happen next ..
Do continue soon Lazy darling 😃

Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice start..m liking RK n Madhu n Sultan also seems nice...who wouldn't fall for someone so caring n protective..can't blame Madhu!!!😳 

but i guess her little bubble is about to burst..RK loves Dipali m guessing
lovely update..waiting 4 d next installment already since u said updates will be regular😉

n plz plz plz update TPS n scandalous too...waiting!!!

thanxx 4 d PM!!!Edited by sangeet6690 - 10 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awosum start😛
Loved it😳
Continue soonEdited by RohiDDan4ever - 10 years ago
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a new ff...i'm so excited
loved the first update for a change sullu seams to be good😊.and pabho is the same🤢 the red lettered words in the update are a coz to worry but lets see how things are going to change.
Edited by tanuja.siri - 10 years ago
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry made a double post in excitment😳Edited by tanuja.siri - 10 years ago
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I could not resist and had to read it today!  
You scared me with the mention of Sultan!  But that was sooo cute!  I love the bonding between the three.  Protective, loyal and loving.  

And of course, i hate Pabho.  The woman is just pure evil!

Dips, really?  OK so looks like she is RK's girlfriend so there goes Madhu's theory that Rishab is in love with her BUT Rishab did choose to be with Madhu then talk to Dips so that is a positive sign!

Overall, I love the bonding that Madhu has with everyone, minus Phabo.  Madhu comes across as a very independent person but she needs the love of a family.  I love protective Rishab!

Do I sense a leap coming??  
tharuTWA thumbnail
😊very nice start
,looks like a really nice luv story in the start!
urrrgh!bt dipali is also there,anyway , 
looking foward to read the next part! 
and im a big fan of urs,i read almost all ur stories,
they r really beautiful,some of them bring tears to my eyes, like a luv so pure,
when i read them through my phone,there is a diffficulty in liking and commenting,
thats y i didn't commented much on ur writing
bt nw i got the chance,
u r an awesome writer,i really luv ur way of writing,
i can read them with imagining them 4 real.keep up the gud writing,all the best!👏
aliahayse thumbnail
nothing to say, only your FF is great as always👏.
thank you for the PM. RK already shows his possessive kind.😳