Qubool Hai

Smart move again..huh? - Page 3

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Honey...
I m just happy Asya r together...now lets just wait and see how they play this 3 months wait, and what all happens during this time...
the CVs have opened quite a few tracks... either the Abbu track or maybe the murder of ammi can open out now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Lots of answers to your questions are unknown :P
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually think Zoya is slated to go back to SM some time later, and it will be because of Ghafoor. Asad seems like he would give her the option to do so and though at first she will say no, she will eventually do it. The 3 month wait is a smart move for sure... they could also show that just when the 3 months are ending, the Ghafoor reveal happens, leading to the cancellation of the divorce papers so Zoya can live in SM. Imagine this: the alarm on Zoya's watch rings at the moment she finds out Ghafoor is daddy!

Later Ayaan finds out the marriage was invalid to begin with and it's in his hands to dissolve it... by then he's in love with Zoya. I do still think this angle will play out lol.

Yup, 3 months is a very smart move... they have a ton of different angles to play around with! Seems like tough times are ahead again so till then I shall relish in cheesy AsYa 😳😭

Edit: I just realized the divorce papers are signed so the marriage has ended actually... it's a 3 month wait to remarry Asad. Hmm I'm confused lol, let me just not speculate n watch the epi as it comes 😆

Edited by JPRules - 10 years ago
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
atleast divorce papers have been signed 
three months ðŸ˜­
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksasya

I dont care abt their marriage as long as asya are together...

same here