shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

Hello Guyz.. Welcome back to the DOTW after a looong Break!

So, I have a couple of topics in mind for now but not much time to put it up..

For the first one I will go with a simple one(easier for me..dont have to explain much😛)

There is no denying that KMH2 has been filmy.. so when KMH2 was airing..

during the jungle phase it had that typical 90's filmy feel.. n surprisingly I loved it in the

2010's & wanted to see more of it.

Towards the end of the jungle track, when they were going to get married it was a diff feel..

Reminds me of the movie Raja Hindustani'. A rich but very sweet & innocent girl &

an orphan guy(correct me if I'm wrong) from small town living a simple life falls for

the girl. It was an intense movie.. I wouldn't mind seeing Arjuhi on the same lines.

Another movie I could think of, where I want(ed) to see my Arjuhi in is Roja'.

A cryptologist working for the Indian Government(who later is assigned an assignment

in the Indian Army) visits a village to see a girl for marriage and ends up marrying

her younger sister who is a bubbly, innocent village girl.

Powerful performances and a Romantic film of that time. I can picture Arjuhi there as well.

I noticed that 'Roja' is related to Patriotism and 'Raja Hindustani' has patriotism in the

name😆 that was purely co-incidental. Is there any one who has not watched these

movies? You must watch them then.

Ok so basically do you guyz have any such movie in mind where you can picture Arjuhi in?

And do write 2 lines bout the movie so that we know why you (want to) see Arjuhi there.

Preferably old movies😛 cuz you know the recent ones ain't as appealing in terms of

script and warmth😛

Oh I love Ghajini as well but it's a tragedy.. not for my Arjuhi😳    

p.s. Anybody else wants to do a DOTW for the coming weeks can let me know..n I m asking like this forum is flooded with active members😆

Edited by shibz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PMed :)
res..

nice topic shibz 

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hav so many movies in mind ...
switzerland scenes ,, romantic songsss ...and arjuhi .

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is a film of jacky shroff "Hero" the jungle track of kmh2 was too similar with that film i say..but with arjuhi it was more awsome obviously. i still remember when i watched hero this year i was screaming like "they are copying kmh track" 🤣
no only jungle track bt there also hero was adopted by a bad guy..heroin was from police family..Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Right Madhu😆 n I haven't watched Hero yet! kaunsi channel mein aata hai? next time it comes..let me know!😃

Thank you Payu🤗
haha yes i know😆 Singapore toh nahi..'Roja' mein they were in Kashmir playing in the snow n all..wo kaisa rahega?😉
moonkmh thumbnail
dii hero ka old cd mila tha ghar pe..wo film aata hi nehi tv pe..its a good movie..
shibz thumbnail
oh! hope i get to watch somehow!
moonkmh thumbnail
the film is on the way to remake.. lambi judai song was in this film too.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...I think this is my first ever Comnt on any DOTW in our forum :p
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wud like 2 see my arjuhi in a movie like Saathiya ;) Its a cute movie wid lots of fun romance drama n love! I always imagine my arjuhi in the song.."hey...udi udi udi.." ❤️ Also..I wud luv to see my arjun like a majnu...going crazy for his aru 😳