Qubool Hai

Movement, Stagnation and Boredom - Page 3

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rupunzale

An extremely boring episode Pri...Farhan is a good looking guy manπŸ˜‰ and a good actor too. The whole enactment of Asya did nothing for me instead made me really depressed because it reminded me that Karan/Surbhi looked perfect before...what a sizzling chemistry they once had! Karan looked really good with short hair. He needs to get a haircut ASAP.

Right now I am only interested in the Guffir revelation and the way it changes the dynamics of relationships. Asad threatening Haseena...it's too late. Where was this attitude when he really needed it? Instead he went ahead a traded his so called love. Honestly, I am least bit interested in Asad's suddenly acquired voice and of-course Asya's very boring romance.  

Word to everything you said! Just word!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: delena90

The episode started out great - Farhan sighting y'all. One helluva a sexy serial killer. And apparently my sexy serial killer is just realizing the advantages of having a wife - best of both worlds and all of that. The Quereshi brothers are clearly showing more signs of a spine than the Khan brothers. Btw, Farhan are you attracted to your mum? Oedipus complex much. πŸ˜†

In one of the LH CC threads I had written an outline of a possible Farhan-Nikhat track. There I had mentioned how his current "need" is a result to Haseena's past. Now you put a total new twist to my theory.

Zoya's birthday celebration finally took off. It was stale and boring even if Ketki and Vikrant tried their hand at being Asad and Zoya. Note to PH don't show the old sexy AsYa when the current AsYa is tired and uninteresting.

Its's like they are trying to erase ZoYaan by reinforcing AsYa and AyRa with the help of the golden scenes

Now to the most interesting bit of the episode - the screeching phone call to Razia. Looks like Tanveer is back with the chip found in the doll.
Oh Yes. Tannu is back

Precap:

Asad threatens Haseena and the sisters bond with music ball in the bakcground.

delena90 thumbnail

What was your outline? Would love to read it 😊

@blue - its the most annoying thing about this entire track. They are erasing a great emotional upheaval without any logic or closure. 🀒
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When the enactment was going on along with the original scene i was literally fangirling on the original one πŸ˜†

Old QH was and will always remain special to me . Those epis remind me always why i fell so hard for QH that even after thinking i wont watch it now as soon as i heard of AsYa re union i came back πŸ˜†

The razia part was intresting !
So lets welcome back gudiya factory again
I hope they spend more time,on moving the story than showing haseena bi and her family half the time !

delena90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

When the enactment was going on along with the original scene i was literally fangirling on the original one πŸ˜†

Old QH was and will always remain special to me . Those epis remind me always why i fell so hard for QH that even after thinking i wont watch it now as soon as i heard of AsYa re union i came back πŸ˜†

The razia part was intresting !
So lets welcome back gudiya factory again
I hope they spend more time,on moving the story than showing haseena bi and her family half the time !

At this point for me I am hoping and praying that all Qh shows is my Farhan and the Gaffur-Razia story.πŸ˜†
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What was your outline? Would love to read it 😊

@blue - its the most annoying thing about this entire track. They are erasing a great emotional upheaval without any logic or closure. 🀒

I should have saved it...I'll go hunting tomorrow.
...Binish... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You still would be in drooling-on-Farhan mode. Both Immy and Farhan were looking hot in contrast to Khan brothers.😳
Najma was looking beautiful in black saree.

and I loved Razia's scared look and Shireen's dialogue part, "... mujhe tu kabhi kabhi bhabhi par bhi shak hota hai"πŸ˜†

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't think of that. Good point - but I am not sure if Badi B has any proof. Does she?

She did find the prove of the pics during some function early part of the show. Badi b not likely cause message written in English. It's Tanveer. Jammy ki Tannu
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rupunzale

An extremely boring episode Pri...Farhan is a good looking guy manπŸ˜‰ and a good actor too. The whole enactment of Asya did nothing for me instead made me really depressed because it reminded me that Karan/Surbhi looked perfect before...what a sizzling chemistry they once had! Karan looked really good with short hair. He needs to get a haircut ASAP.

Right now I am only interested in the Guffir revelation and the way it changes the dynamics of relationships. Asad threatening Haseena...it's too late. Where was this attitude when he really needed it? Instead he went ahead a traded his so called love. Honestly, I am least bit interested in Asad's suddenly acquired voice and of-course Asya's very boring romance.  

WORD DARLING, even i found the epi cold and boring. 4 days to just show half a b'day oh my oh myπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't watch the episode but honestly i would have preferred a very intimate and private affair with just asya maybe dilshad but just for a while...
the enactment may ahve cute but asya need to get away from that stuff period..they need to spend some quality mature time with just themselves