Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartVD

one question 😃 how do u know all this ??? did channel v or palki or shakti or CV's told u someting like dis personally ??? or u have some very good sources ??? 😃

I know a person who knows a person working in Cinevistaas,

Imnt forcing anyone to believe me.😃
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel-luvs-s

See I am not one to fight( I am but not the point ) 

I am not gonna bring k here coz I don't want to hurt anyone

I am not sure about the end and the beginning and all but I will say it's about how much he loved which girl ...

He loved taani a lot...that's all I will say and if anything else happens I will reconcile with it but I will never give up hope because I don't really care about getting hurt,..I have other things in life other than the show...exams and all are much more important than who gets who so don't tell us that we shouldn't get our hopes up ...at the end of the day we love taarey and that's all that should matter not the future or what makes sense...or who got what script ðŸ˜Š

@bold 😃😆

but i feel exactly the same- i will reconcile with anything but what i want is TR
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Viewbie's note: 

Kriya & Taani are not to be discussed under the same topic. Taani fans cannot comment on Kriya, even if a prediction or possibility. Same for Kriya fans. Editing this topic to fit the rules will do no good since I will be sitting here editing each comment and at the end, TM's main post will make no sense with removing mention of Taani or Kriya, one of the two.

Hence, topic closed. 
Look over forum rules before making posts please.

Regards,
-D3 DT.