Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow gayathri and SP TOO TRYING THEIR LUCK IN DANCE COMPETITION😉...hmm...so elder scindia couple also eager to show their moves😉

omg what they had started with and what they had ended up at😳☺️...aarya😆...they started with dancing and ended up doing something else ...hope this will make clear the way for elder scindia couple😆

wonderful work shanthi 👏👏👏👏👏
waiting for the tuesday
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow I didn't expect SP and G3 to participate in the dance competition too...
This was so cute ...
Can't wait for the next update ...

nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
read part 1 and part 2 in one go,,what a great OS,,love it..will be waiting for the next update
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome so SP and his lady love G3 are also practicing their dance moves. AarYa are getting closer to each other.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot everyone - posting the third part...along with the other two for those who missed it ----
Will put up the last part soon --- once I can think of a good end to this one!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Here I go in the next post with all three parts

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail

A Chance ----To Dance

Part - One

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned into months. Yash and Aarti were still to accept each other the way they should have --- fully ---- and Vidhi bhabhi was finding ways to make this happen.

Then with Paridhi being the new entrant into the Scindhia household, she gave them an idea --- a contest had been announced of a Dance reality show for couples!

(now you all know where I got this idea from?!!!)

So they went and very nicely approached Yash bhaiyya.

Vidhi: Bhaiyya, there is a lot of talk of a dance reality show coming up.

Yash: Yes, I have heard of it. But why bhabhi, do you think Pankaj bhaiya will be able to match your steps?

Pankaj comes there and says: Very well Yash. After all I have been dancing to her tunes all these years ---- what say?

Vidhi stops him from making fun as she was here for some serious talking.

Vidhi: We want Yash bhaiya and Aarti bahbhi to take part.

Yash drops the file he had in his hand out of shock.

Yash: What? Me and dancing? No way!

Aarti just comes there and wonders what had happened that caused Yash to drop his file.

Aarti: What's the matter bhabhi?

Vidhi (getting naughty): Yash bhaiya could not believe that YOU can dance well.

Aarti smiles and says: Yes, I can Yashji.

But she still did not know what the discussion was about ---- between them before she arrived.

Yash: So you are also for it?

Aarti: For it ---- meaning? What's wrong with dancing?

Yash looks at Vidhi bhabhi and she starts smiling.

Vidhi now seals the issue: It is final then --- Both of you are participating in the dance show!

Aarti now comes to her senses: Which show are you all talking of and who is participating?

Vidhi: You and Yash bhaiya are going to take part in the dance reality show for which the auditions are on!

Aarti starts nodding in disapproval and pleads to Yash: Yashji, I can't dance --- I mean can dance but I can't dance with you --- I hope you understood what I meant. I can't dance with you in front of everyone --- and not in that show which will involve a lot of ----

Aarti stops there as she knew how many close moves were expected and needed for that show.

To get them right, how many practice sessions she would need?

How many times she will have to be touched by him?

How many times she will have to be lifted by him?

Oh --- no --- this was serious trouble for her!

Yash saw her panic and decided to trouble her further. He took the side of his bahbhi and said: Yes bhabhi we will surely go for the auditions.

And before Aarti could retort he left the room with a smile.

Aarti went to Vidhi bhabhi and said: Bhabhi what is all this?

Vidhi: Aarti, he is your husband. What's wrong if you dance with him? And I am doing all this in the best interest of you --- and him! Trust me by the end of the auditions all will be well!

Aarti did not want to dance and so she went to her room to discuss with Yashji ---- the matter!

Yash knew she would soon be in to talk so he was well prepared.

As Aarti entered their room she found the furniture shifted slightly to make enough space for a practice --- may be????

She had hardly digested that in when the music began:

Hai Rama Ye Kya Hua Kyon Aise Humein Sataane Lage

Tum Itni Pyaari Ho Saamne Hum Kaabu Mein Kaise Rahein

Jaao Humko To Aati Sharam Hai

Teri Aisi Ada Pe To Fida Hum Hain..

Aarti saw that Yash was trying to seduce someone in the air as he was moving in graceful steps. She felt very nervous and wondered if he had indeed thought she would do that number with him ---- in fact she would never be a part of a show where she would have to be seen by the world doing all this!

She quickly went and put off the music.

Yash stopped in the pose he was in and turned as if he was unaware of his lady's entry into the room.

Aarti looked at him with extreme anger!

Yash released his hands from mid air and said: Aartiji, when did you come? Actually I can't dance but Vidhi bhabhi and Paridhi were keen so I thought why disappoint them?

Aarti now sat on the bed with her hands on her head.

Yash could see that she was worried and he did care for her.

So he went and sat next to her and said: Aartiji, may I put some balm in case you have a headache?

Aarti quickly removes her hand from her head and says: No ----- no Yashji, I don't have a headache.

Yash: Then what's bothering you? The dance show?

Aarti nods like a child.

Yash: You don't want to dance --- I mean with me?

Aarti: Yashji, don't get me wrong please ---- I can't do it in front of everyone.

Yash and Aarti's's eyes met for a few seconds.

Yash: Aartiji, shall we just try in our room and see if it works --- no one will know and if you feel comfortable we can enroll ourselves ---- there is still a month left for the final auditions.

Aarti was feeling shy to say ---- Yes ---- though she loved to dance.

Yash says: It's alright Aartiji if you don't want, let's leave it. I'll tell them that I am not interested and am busy with extreme pressure from office.

Aarti now spoke softly: No Yashji, let us give it a try but only within these four walls. If I feel comfortable then we'll see about what to do later on.

Yash was surprised at Aarti's change of mind --- the reason --- well --- he was nervous himself for two reasons: One --- he could not dance and second --- he wasn't going to be comfortable coming close to her. But he just acted to show off in front of everyone and he was sure that Aarti would refuse.

But here both of them got caught in a situation and they had to now face the consequences ---

Each one of them thought --- Maybe it would mean a beginning of a new chapter in our lives.

Yash: Aartiji, did you say something?

Aarti: No --- I didn't. Bit did you?

Yash nods.

They decide to start on the same day as they knew --- The sooner the better!

Yash switched on the music.

Aarti: Yashji, please can we have another song?

Yashji: Aartiji, I think we should start with a bhajan or something to begin with.

Both of them start laughing.

They decide on some instrumental music as no words would be involved and so no embarrassment either!

The first day of practice in their room saw them only holding hands and they maintained "safe distance" throughout!

Coming Up

The Next Stage of the Practice Sessions!

If you all enjoyed this part --- I'll post the second part by tomorrow.

Part Two

The following day at the breakfast table both Aarti and Yash were feeling slightly uncomfortable that they had finally decided to take the chance  ---to dance!

SP and Gayatri had not yet come there --- so Yash decided to make an announcement to his siblings, Vidhi bhabhi and Paridhi.

Yash began: As you all wished Aartiji and myself are going to give it a try --- but first we'll see after practicing at home behind closed doors(???!!!) and if we are comfortable, then we'll take the final decision.

Vidhi and Paridhi were thrilled that at least the "Shri Ganesh" had been made (it means the beginning had been made!)

Vidhi: No problems Yash bhaiya --- both of you take your time and soon you will rock the stage and set it on fire!

Aarti just looked down as these words sounded too much for her!

By then Gayatri too had joined and SP followed her.

SP: What's the topic about fire?

Yash: No Babuji nothing.

Pankaj: Babuji, we cannot hide anything from you. Yash and Aarti are going to take part in the Dance Contest coming up next month.

SP was cool which took AarYa by surprise.

Aarti slowly looked up and saw that her father-in-law was quite fine with the idea and nor did Gayatri say anything.

They quietly had breakfast and left for their daily routines of office work!

In the evening

Yash had returned earlier than normal and sneaked into their room to find Aarti practicing some really lovely steps. He was quite happy that she was so much into dancing and waited quietly there watching her move. Many a time her pallu got out of place during the turns she had to take causing Yash to have a glimpse at her most feminine parts but being a thorough gentleman he did try to shut his eyes most of the times this lapse happened!

Finally during one of the turns she took, she tripped on her saree and nearly fell when Yash came and held her.

It was the right time for what we call "an eye - lock" necessary to help this story move ahead --- and reach the destination that Vidhi bhabhi had aspired for in the first place!!!!

Aarti slowly said: Yashji, let me go.

Yash: Where do you want to go?

She was still in his arms as these dialogues were said.

Then Yashji realized that they were in THAT position and let her go taking care that she did not fall off again after that close brush with her better half.

Yash: Aartiji, you really dance well.

Aarti: Yes Yashji, I love to dance --- and today I will teach you some steps too. But first please get fresh and have something.

Yash: I'll only freshen up but will not eat now --- let's dance!!

Aarti smiled as Yash left for wash.

He came out and looked fresh and quite inviting in his tight fitting T - shirt and slacks!

Aarti went and switched on the music and thus began their practice sessions.

Slowly both of them were flowing into each other and gracefully swaying in the most comfortable positions without any reservations.

Yash never knew that dancing could be so much fun ---- and be so relaxing --- he enjoyed listening to the commands of his teacher --- his pretty wife!

Day One --- Day Two --- Day Three ---- and so on and Aarti and Yash had practiced now for a fortnight and were confident.

The whole family could see a new couple in AarYa every time they assembled as the talks between Yash and Aarti had become more informal though the "ji" did remain. But they didn't mind that!

One night when AarYa were practicing their steps, Yash had to hold her by the waist and swiftly lift her up by one leg to take a turn when the unexpected happened.

What was it?

A slip but just the right amount for them to gently fall on to the carpet --- without injuring them in any way except that --- Yash had accidentally happened to brush his lips on Aarti's.

This made both of them feel a kind of sensation that they hadn't felt before!

Yash quickly tried to lift himself away from her and so did Aarti and then they sat down to collect themselves from that incident.

Aarti: Yashji, I'll get some water from the kitchen.

Yash wondered why she left for the kitchen when water was already there in that room. So he followed her without her knowledge.

Aarti just picked a bottle to buy some time with herself and then made her way towards their room when she found Yash too right behind her.

Aarti: Yashji what are you doing here?

Yash: Shshhh Aartiji, I came to see why you were bringing water when we already have some in our room and guess what I saw?

Aarti (softly): What is it Yashji?

Yash asked her to keep quiet as he took her to the adjacent room and asked her to listen carefully.

What did they hear?

Well ---- there was music on and two people seemed to be practicing some dance steps.

Aarti: Yashji, who could they be?

Yash: Let's wait and watch.

After a few minutes the door opened and to their shock they found SP and Gayatri who came out hand in hand happy after the close and enjoyable dancing practice session they had had!

They saw Aarti and Yash and stopped where they stood.

SP: What are you two doing here?

Yash: Nothing, we came to take some water after our practicing session.

Gayatri: Oh --- so how is it going?

Aarti: Ma, are you and Babuji too----

Gayatri smiles and nods and asks them to keep it a secret. The senior Scindhia couple was also trying their luck in the Contest.

Aarti and Yash now could understand the reason for their cool approach towards their participation in the Contest.

They went straight to their room and sat and first had some water.

Then Yash came and told Aarti: Aartiji, May I tell you something?

Aarti: Yashji, I want to tell you something first.

Yash knew about "Ladies first" but somehow he wanted to be the first one to say what he wanted to. So he went near her and placed his hands over her lips and said: No Aartiji, today let me be the first one to say ---

Aarti nodded and brushed his hands aside and said: No Yashji, mujhe kuch kehna hai (I want to say something)

Then this --- "me first" game began between the two and each one holding the other's lips with their palm and finally Yash decided to stop all this by covering Aarti's lips tightly ---- just that he did not use his palm this time!!!

Labon se lab jo mil gaye

Labon se lab jo sil gaye

Sawaal gum jawaab gum

Badi haseen raat thhi.

(As their lips met,

As their lips got joined,

The questions vanished and so did the answers

What a beautiful night it was!)

Did AarYa compete in the Contest?

Did they win?

Hope you all enjoyed this part as well!

Third Part

It was nearly 10 minutes that Yash was trying to tell Aarti something while she was lost in thought --- dreaming ---about what? About that "labon se lab ---"

Yash clinked his fingers to bring her back to reality.

Aarti woke up shaking her head about what she had imagined a few minutes back!

Yash: Aartiji I want to tell you something.

Aarti now got cautious as she was reminded of her dream and moved a good three feet away from Yash and sat down and said: Now you can say whatever you want to!

Yash was surprised at this but nevertheless said: Now that Ma and Babuji are also in the contest, do you think we can still participate as they'll be with us throughout?

Aarti: I understand Yashji, but how can we back out now. We just have two weeks for the final auditions and if we do plan to back out what will we tell Pankaj bhaiya and Vidhi bhabhi and others ---as Ma asked us to keep it a secret.

Yash agrees and both decide to end the practice for that day!

Yash lies down and crashes. After all he had a hectic day at office too and was tired after the practice. Aarti too was lying down but "that dream" kept flashing in her mind! She slowly moved the sheet from her face which she had kept covered earlier on and looked at her man. He was fast asleep. She moved her gaze to his lips --- and imagined about her dream yet again. She went close to him and gazed further at his --- lips --- and then a strand of her hair fell on his face causing him to open his eyes.

He saw her glistening eyes as she now tried to move away. Yash held her face gently and his fingers touched her earlobes. Aarti closed her eyes as she found him gradually pulling her towards him.

What happened next is hard to narrate as Aarti's thick and silky hair became a barrier to my vision of the proceedings behind!

Next morning, both got up but avoided looking at each other after their first thrilling experience!

Yash left for work but called up Aarti soon afterward.

Aarti: What is it Yashji?

Yash: Please come over to this place --- and do NOT tell anyone where you are going.

Aarti did NOT have to fight a battle to ACCEPT his wish which was hers as well!

She smartly gives an excuse and leaves home to meet Mr. hubby!

SP and Gayatri wondered what their son and daughter in law were up to and had butterflies in their stomach ---- with respect to their own talent and performance!

Yash and Aarti had actually gone to meet a professional choreographer to help them out emerge victorious in the event ---- or at least to make it in the auditions to begin with!

Thus began their practice under expert guidance and both Aarti and Yash were getting more and more comfortable with each other!

On the day before the Auditions, Yash suggested to Aarti that they should show their dance to their family members as it would help them come out of their shyness in the future as well. So Aarti agrees and the entire family gets ready to watch them perform!

(Here, please ---- kids were not allowed --- for those who wanted to know where the kids are! This is predominantly the journey of Yash and Aarti towards their goal (!!!) to be achieved through dance!)

What the family saw left them speechless as Yash and Aarti sizzled to the number

"Hoton pe bas

Tera naam hai..."

Pankaj and Vidhi could not believe that these two had shed all their inhibitions and were totally comfortable!

However --- once the song got over they were back to their "ji's" and dignified dispositions!

That night Aarti asked Yash: Yashji, how did I perform tonight in front of everyone?

Yash smiled as he went near her and said: Superrr Se Uuparr!!!

Both laughed!

Auditions were held and both couples were selected.

Everyone in the Scindhia household were happy that they were doing different things --- two generations participating in a Contest was something one had never heard of before!

Week One became Two and then Three and it was Week Four

More and more practice sessions led AarYa to get closer and closer and one day the choreographer told them that they needed to do some extra practice at home too!

This is when the unforeseen happened!

At home as Yash and Aarti were doing their dress rehearsal, there was a wardrobe malfunction and her outfit snapped revealing a part of her ----- which was unseen by her man!

For a few minutes, Aarti was unaware as she was lost in her dance moves and Yash kept up with her though he was unable to concentrate!! For the final pose when he closed in to her, he did not let go of her though the music stopped!!

Aarti could hear something beating still --- Was it her heart beat?

It seemed to be in perfect synchrony with Yash's as he lifted her and placed himself on her.

Aarti realised that she was exposed though not fully ---  but still --- "laaj aur sharm" had to be taken care of --- so she placed her palm to conceal her beauty. Yash held her hand gently and as if to help her, said: I'll do it for you!

Aarti  was highly embarrassed as he did cover it up but did not use his hands (remember the dream which Aarti had!)

Aarti had lost her senses by now and so had Yash. He pulled the blanket over them and said: Just relax Aartiji --- that's all!

Coming Up

Final part

Kindly give me some time to make it interesting!

Thank you for waiting...

Last Part

It was late in the morning. Aarti hadn't got up at the usual time. Luckily Vidhi bhabhi got the kids ready and dispatched them off to school. Gayatri finally said: I think Aarti and Yash are toiling too much over this show and spoiling their health. They need to take it easy.

Paridhi: Ma are you trying to get your greatest rival away from you in the Contest?

Just then Aarti comes there walking slowly. Yash was right behind her.

Both looked tired!

The ladies started exchanging glances at each other.

Yash: Ma, today I am not going to office and please don't give Aarti much work either!

Vidhi: Not at all --- we have taken care of the children --- breakfast is ready and lunch too will be taken care of! But bhaiya tell me, why are you both over working for the show? It is after all a game --- meant for a reason!!!!!

She then bit her tongue as she was letting out the main reason for having them enrolled in the contest!

Yash went to her asked her softly: What do you mean bhabhi?

Vidhi: Nothing Yash bhaiya, we wanted to get you two to get close somehow ---- or else you both were behaving like strangers!

Yash: If that is the case then, we can now opt out of the contest --- what do you say Aartiji?

Aarti could not look at him after what happened last night and nor could she say she would opt out which meant the obvious!

Aarti: We will take part bhabhi.

And as she walked really slowly, she looked to limp a bit.

Yash went to her for support but she said: I am okay Yashji!

Yash looks at her and says: Hmmm ----that's good news for me!

The topic ends there and both decide to rest for the day.

Aarti made sure not to look at Yash and in fact he too was too tired and they rested the whole day.

SP and Gayatri on the other hand were full on into their practice and looked happy too.

The fifth week of the show saw Aarti and Yash barely going through the next round because of the audience votes. There was a decline in their performance and their instructor was worried.

No one knew of the incident that had happened between these two!

After a few more weeks, finally during the results episode, it was declared that SP and Gayatri had made it to the finals along with one more couple. The third finalist was yet to be announced.

Yash and Aarti looked at each other and waited in anticipation. This show had really got them so close that now they were determined to lift the trophy!

And yes --- they were the third couple in the Finals!

Celebrations all around with two couples from a family --- that too "saas and bahu" in the same contest!

SP told Gayatri: We need to protect ourselves from evil eyes --- "nazar na lage humaare parivaar ko!"

As they were leaving for home Yash could sense that Aarti was not up to it.

Back in their room

Yash: Aartiji, are you alright?

Aarti: Yes, just that I get too tired and have started feeling weak too!

Yash: Don't worry Aartiji, just one more week and we'll be through all this!

Aarti smiles and agrees.

The Grand Finale had finally arrived!

Aarti and Yash danced to "Ishqwaala Love" and SP and Gayatri danced to "One Two Three Four"

The third contestant doesn't matter here really!

The entire audiences were wondering who would finally win for they knew that SP and Gayatri had performed very well considering their age! And Aarti and Yash were perfect too!

The announcement was made finally ---

Second runner up ---- Mr and Mrs. X (third contestant)

First Runner Up ---- Yash and Aarti

By now SP and Gayatri were delighted and so excited that that they had indeed won the competition. Aarti having heard their name as the first runner up after having slogged so much and worked so hard, nearly collapsed but Yash soon held her and prevented her from falling down.

Yash: Aartiji, please, it doesn't matter! We have still done well!

By then the announcer said: Calm down everyone ---

The First Runner Up ---- Yash and Aarti ---- they are NOT the ones!

Now SP held Gayatri who was quite fine.

Gayatri: What are you doing ji?

SP: I thought you too would collapse like bahu so I was prepared to hold you before you fell and fractured yourself!

Gayatri gives him a sweet look and smiles off at his sentence.

But what did they see?

While all were glad and shouting Aarti and Yash's name and Yash was too happy that they had won, he could not see Aartiji there. He turned his head all around and finally moved to look for her when he tripped on someone and it was Aarti lying on the floor.

She had indeed collapsed after hearing the result!

Yash got down to her and held her head on his lap amidst so much of clapping!

The curtains had to be drawn for the time being as Aarti was unwell.

The doctor on duty was summoned and it was what all of must have guessed by now!

SP and Gayatri were blissfully unaware of what all had happened between their children as a part of this contest!

Finally the doctor went to them and said: You are going to be grandparents.

SP: But we already are!!!!!

The doctor: This time the grandchild would be new!

Then Gayatri first understood the matter as all women do (sorry --- if there are any men reading here!)

She then did that little whispering act into her husband's ear leading him to ask Yash: Lekin beta yeh sab kaise --- Kab ??? ( My Son, how and when did all this happen?)

By now Aarti came to her senses and looked at Yash.

Aarti: We have won isn't it Yashji?

Yash: We have won not just the Trophy of the Dance Contest but something more too!

Aarti: What Yashji, I did not understand!

Yash went to her ears and said: Remember the wardrobe malfunction? That practice session? That night when I helped you to cover -----

Aarti stops him from uttering any further word.

She slowly gets up and makes herself presentable for actually collecting the trophy.

Both Yash and Aarti took the trophy and bent down to seek the blessings of SP and Gayatri when Gayatri asked Aarti to take it easy and hugged her!

Here Vidhi was happy that they won but was jealous that Gayatri had stopped Aarti from touching her feet.

She told Pankaj: Now that her bahu has won the trophy she is even exempt from touching Ma's feet. Next time we should also take part and win!

They were still unaware of "the news" which others knew on and back stage!

All the four came down and reached home.

The news was still not out to the family at large!

At the mansion

Vidhi: Ma next time Pankajji and myself too are going to take part in the contest!

Pankaj: Come on Vidhi, leave it --- it is a small thing.

Vidhi: No I also want my ma-in-law to hug me the way she hugged Aarti!

Yash: In that case you two must take part in the Contest --- who knows---you too may give us some "good news"!

Vidhi could not believe what she heard!

She screamed: What??? How???? When????

Gayatri: Vidhi let them rest now --- we'll find out the details later!

And thus it was a Win Win situation for AarYa

Both in the Dance Contest

And

In Life too!

Hope you all enjoyed this!

Thanks for reading!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...superbbb update...waiting for last update...
Abie10 thumbnail
Superb update! Eagerly waiting for the final part!😳