Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Maharana Pratap Written Update 7th November 2013

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode started Surtan Singh giving death sentence to the boy (Pratap's friend) He also sends a harsh worded letter to Udai Singh saying if Sakhaveer is found to be a citizen of your kingdom then the repercussions will be very bad for you

Udai singh asks Raval ji how has Surtan singh become so brave , does he not know our power.Raval ji says maybe he has done a secret pact with the Muguls and they have given him some assurance . He also tells Udai singh that he has sent a similar letter to all the Rajput Kindoms

At Ranivas Jayavanta tells Pratap that they have to tell the truth to Udai Singh. Shashi Dheer bai's spy hears this and informs Dheer bai who thinks Jayavanta is going to tell him about what she did

Udai Singh tells Raval ji in that case if we catch Sakhaveer Surtan singh will not seek help from Mugals . He says he doesn't condone terrorism even if it's well intentioned. If we will condone it similar thing can happen in our kingdom too.

Jayavanta and Pratap hear this and Jayavanta decides not to tell Ranaji the truth of Sakhaveer

Dheer bai also arrives there at that moment

Jayavanta bai takes Pratap away

They go to the stable to discuss the matter

Jayavanta bai tells Pratap not to discuss this matter in the open and not to talk about it

Dheer bai comes there after them and hears the last part of the conversation  she understands they are talking of relationship between Sakhaveer and Pratap but doesn't understand what relationship

Dheer bai asks Pratap if he knows anything about the matter he should tell Rana ji. She asks him to come with her

At Bundi there is an announcement that the boy will be publically beheaded. Panna dai thinks this is way for surtan singh to catch Sakhaveer as he knows Sakhaveer will come to save his friend,but how will he come as he is in palace and unaware of things

At Palace stables Jayavanta bai intervenes and says Pratap knows nothing

Dheer bai says she heard herself. Jayavanta says Pratap was very worried about the matter and hence he was saying so but she has assured him that Rana ji is capable of handling such small issues

At that moment Pratap's horse starts to make loud noises

Dheer bai tells him to control the horse. Pratap goes

Dheer bai says its strange that you came to diiscuss it so far

Jayavanta says its even stranger that you came after us so far

Dheer bai thinks she will find out the truth

Precap

Pratap understands the horse wants to give him some message

Panna dai tries to come out of Bundi to inform Pratapbut they have sealed the bborders

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks a lot for this.It was actually my duty but sorry i could not.

I missed episode as i am too tense these days because my University exams