Frequent Posters

KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Dear,
    saw the epi now...here's what I felt abt the epi and the 3 analyses @ red

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Today's episode has just three points of analysis : 

1. Jodha's confidence that Jalaal can only gift her what is imperially expensive and imperially materialistic.

2. Jalaal's intense and confident emphasis to Ruqqu that Jodha can never take her place . And even her birthday was celebrated because Hameeda wanted it.

3. Jalaal's ring completing the tulaa-daan for Jodha.

Rest of the episode was Chudail-Ke-Liyye-Emotion centric.Jodha can never say that Agra is not home. Yes, 60% of the harem hates her. Jalaal is a play of light and dark for her. But then, there is a mother figure like Hameeda, the loving saas gang of  Jiji Angaa and Bua Sa, Moti's selfless sisterly love ,  Raheem's devotion to her as a son who may not have grown in her womb , but grew in her heart., and Saleema's sister-from-another-mother affection for Jodha . No wonder, Jodha was in tears of sentiment. Love moves you. Especially when it comes from the most unexpected directions. So, i think Jodha was really ALMOST home on her birthday , if not home. The feeling of waking up to smiling and loving faces blessing you on your birthday is surreal and is borne from luck. 

Until the nest test of destiny strikes, Jodha really had a beautiful birthday. She was treated like a princess who could be bruised by a flower. No wonder, she was glowing and she was happy , even though the absence of her blood gang is painful. Ghar to sabko yaad aata hi hai na. 

This Agra fort may be a labyrinth Jodha, lekin yahaan jo log aapko chaahte hainn, poore dil aur jaan se chaahte hain. Happy Birthday, Nakchadhi Chudial Beghum.

Seriously , I feel the Chudail must have done something immensely good to get such in-laws😳...HB(even if with OTT sweetness ) along with her gang, BB, SB and all miscellaneous nobles contributing towards the Tula-daan was simply awesome...And Jalaal's Ring addition was the Cherry on the top of the scene... in true senseπŸ‘...Agree so much with what u wrote...πŸ˜ƒ
(The nazar utaarna of Jo was so cute...πŸ˜‰BTW whose nazar was Jallu utaroing ?? Ruqu, Cheapu,Ulemas , AK, Maham or his own??πŸ˜†Sabse zyada ghurta toh wohi hai...πŸ˜†)

Now, coming to 3 points of analysis that I mentioned above.

1. Jodha underestimates Jalaal and Jalaal  doesn't understand himself. Jodha knows that Jalaal may or not give her a present - but if does at all, it will be something imperial and wrapped in ivory. Reason? Jodha still sees him as a king on a throne in her conscious mind. She doesn't believe that she and Jalaal have reached a point where Jalaal can give her anything that is emotional, symbolic or has traces of sentiment. She acknowledges Jalaal's goodness but not any emotional connect. She doesn't think that Jalaal would have the least bit of an idea what to give her beyond jewels and silk brocades. And no, there is no bitterness or venom when she tells this to Motibai. There is clear assumption and acceptance that this is how Jalaal is and this is the point till where their relationship is limited. Jalaal accha hai , sahee hai. Lekin dil ke kareeb hai, aissi koi khushfehmi Jodha ko nahin hai... FILHAAL. 

I am happy to see that Jalaal's words  abt RB's place & morning Khanjar Khoj the previous day had left Jodha disillusioned...good for her...specially when Jalaal's emotions are in volatile stage...😊

2. When Jalaal was aggressively trying to convince Ruqqu that Jodha is not all that important to him, that she can never take Ruqqu's place and that he was celebrating her birthday only because of Hameeda, i somehow saw 'Jab We Met's Kareena in him. Or maybe  'Someone Like You's Ashley Judd.  In both the films, the two women that I have mentioned were confident and almost obsessed with the choices that they had made - and yet they were building the most powerful relationship with two men who were on the fringe and accepting the two ladies as a package deal. Kareena in JWM realizes too late that what she has been running after is not what she wanted- the one she wanted to be with was always in the shadows , but by her side. Ashley in SLY becomes a blotched tomato for a man whom she thought was her soulmate - only to realize it in an enlightening moment that she has actually found her true love in a man whom she has judged, blamed, accused , hugged - her flatmate...

What am trying to say here is that Jalaal while convincing Ruqqu was that shade of Kareena and Ashely. Finding acceptance , rejection, affection, repulsion , peace, harmony, - a holistic embrace  and an emotional pull and push in Jodha. But never realizing the fact that the person has seeped to his bones. Its not that Jalaal has no idea that Jodha is becoming prominent in his life or that he has a candyfloss corner for her in his heart. He has that idea and how. The twist in the tale is that  he has no idea of the EXPANSE of that  candyfloss corner, a corner that is fast turning into a fortress. Its like, aapko pataa hotaa hai ki ek khaas insaan ki aapki zindagi mein jagah hai, lekin KYA jagah hai ye sahee waqt par hi pataa chaltaa hai...

Today or tomorrow, if Jalaal is all that ignorant of what Jodha has become to him, he will have that familiar "Mujhe lagaa ki jaise koi train chhoot rahee hai..." feeling.

On a little comical note, please tell me - Ruqqaiya Sultan ki jagah hai kya? Taaj? Takht? Audhaa? Siyaasi taaqat? ...Its sad, in a way. Here, Jalaal is trying to pacify and calm her that she is still her best friend and she has not lost him, but she is still dripping in political vanity and insecurity. Am i supposed to feel bad for her? NO.

I do not think much about RB's emotions here becoz the CVs have made her look so shallow...hence no point in thinking abt her vanity as that's as volatile as her mood...🀒
About Jalaal, just as what I wrote to Shyamala Aunty yesterday, his character is painted in such away that he is appearing more like a 1st grade personality disorder case rather than a person in dilemma or in indecisive phase...also, u r absolutely right that he is kind of two-timing ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3. Jalaal's  finger ring raising Jodha's scale is a 'hand of fate' tool that is used in TV writing. This is when writers try to convey the vintage ' true lovers' and 'soulmate' connection. Jalaal's ring raising the scale was a sign that Jodha may have all the rubies , silks and muslin , all the spoil-me-rotten love of the saas gang and Saleema and Raheem. But her true peace and her true destination will show up only when Jalaal's love elevates her as a person, as a queen. To a point where no finger will ever be raised at Jalaal's beloved Jodha.

Just as what i rote above...
Jalaal's Ring addition was the Cherry on the top of the scene... in truest senseπŸ‘...Agree so much with what u wrote...πŸ˜ƒ
But then again, I simply felt highly pissed off with Ruqaiyya's taste😑(seriously Cvs...RB too was a princess of royal birth, how can u show her to be so cheap in her thought of gifting used ornament??😑)...and hope Jalaal decides on something else for gifting...

Precap?...Miyaa, TRP bhi koi cheez hai. Aapko farak bhale hi na padhta ho ,lekin 150+ logon ki unit ki daal-rotee waheen se chaltee hai. Unki khaatir jhell lenaa. 

P.S- That munh-todh-daalo moment when you see Cheapuddin checking out Jodha during Tulaa-Daan.

ditto as above

P.P.S- That jhootha-kahiin-ka moment when Jalaal puts all the blame of Jodha's birthday celebration on Hameeda. Kyun be? Hameeda aunty ko kaun bataaane gayaa tha ki aaj nakchadhi ka birthday hai?...Maana Ruqqu duffer hai , but you need to improve the quality of your lies, Jalaal.

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 
Jallu, two-timing karna hai toh Jhoot bhi thora Tariquey se bolo...Hameeda Aunty ko Shikhandi bana diya...πŸ˜†

P.P.P.S- Lavina, last i checked there are no thorns on Rajat. So, kindly explain it to me that why did it take you an entire lifetime to put your left arm on his shoulder? Rehearse nahin kiyaa tha ya AD ne scene theek se describe nahin kiyaa? Opposed to Rajat's passionate hold, Lavina's reaction was flaccid. See the scene again and you will know what i mean.

Don't know ...may be the over-used Poshak and Jaama of Jalaal was giving off aweful smell...!!🀣 CVs better get new clothes for Jallu to get better intimate scenes(not btwn Ja-Ruq but Ja-JoπŸ˜‰)

Regards ,
Kamal
Edited by KDR81 - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

when jalal did that nazar utaro scene,he looked so shrewd ,he normally smiles at her nowdays but abhi toh he looked so cold..

Agar Jalaal hotaa to aapse kehta - " Nazar ka farak hai, Aanchal Beghum." πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: KDR81

Hi Dear,
    saw the epi now...here's what I felt abt the epi and the 3 analyses @ red

Thanks sweetie and i hope your headaches are gone now.God bless you.πŸ€—

Regards ,
Kamal

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agar Jalaal hotaa to aapse kehta - " Nazar ka farak hai, Aanchal Beghum." πŸ˜†

well I think Jalal was cold and calm unlike yesterday because may be he was tensed abou the war with abu mali, no doubt his sister's life is at stake too. Though people are saying that  the abu mali track is over but as per history the track is not to be over so soon, and in the MC track too they showed the sujanpur war in parallel, hence no problem to show a war track here beside the preggo track too. I am just hoping against hope..Cvs don't let down me..πŸ˜›πŸ₯±
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Thank you darling Roggie Beghum aur aap bilkul sahee samjheen.😳...Jalaal has no idea what Jodha has become for him, his ego is as mega as Jodha's or maybe even more to accept that Jodha is becoming so important to him that he demands midnight songs from her , and look as happy as a baby when she sings a Bhajan. I don't think Jalaal wants to face his attachment to Jodha CONSCIOUSLY at all. 

Ruqqu is Jalaal's best friend and she was going mad. Jalaal did what he could to pacify her and in don't think he degraded Jodha at all. He put things  forward as they are in his MIND as of now. And i will repeat it again, Jalaal used the word 'dost' for Ruqqaiya , even in this tense and intense situation. πŸ˜†

exactly ! aur ek baat, yesterday Jodha advised Jalal to convey Ruqu that her place is special..remember ? Jalal followed her advise!Embarrassed he even asked Jodha what Ruqu told her..but Jodha refused to share...Jodha does have contribution !!πŸ˜›
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Dear...headache is better now...after 48 hrs of torture though...😊(it got clubbed with seasonal cold as well...so had to visit the doc...)
πŸ€—this for asking...!!πŸ˜ƒ

@All. Thank you for reading, replying and commenting. Much appreciated.πŸ€—

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

varshap10,  amivp,  reen21,  sandy_r,  arsh_18,  suppss77,  vj3072,  indigodevi,  mehaksingh,  JarpPrettypretty,  ann2012,  soumyasingh,  ngayou,  jennylives85,  Annu_Pari,  baubles,  AntaresVegajemii,  ginco,  KDR81,  AnjanaYYZ,  tintin0602,  AbHer_neha,  ankitaankita,  ashpat,  sweet_dikshashiveni,  notagain,  pallavi003,  sonia_1,  -Khush-,  Guggul,  Mallika-E-Bhais,  Yukthi.,  tnusredeytamy267,  sona_naksh,  ll-Bliss-ll,  sonilausarun,  111192,  elasingh,  sashashyam,  MannieXOGredandForge,  Autumn_Rose,  rogerrocks,  Sukrutha,  lashy,  sun29,  Super Kool,  -Rashi-