Posted: 10 years ago
my view of this track , we all missed yest.

in none of the post , i found mentioning Jodha's preg track related to it.

all of us r bashing CVs over the so-called upcoming track. so when and how it will happen..

but the track has been already started. we all keep wondering, abt Jodha being naive to the changes in her if she is pregnant. ok, if doc r telling it, anyone would believe it. what abt Jalal? he will definitely be confused, that abt the possibility when he hasn't touched her. and ruku and MA will instigate him abt Jodha sleeping with somebody else. but then that's possible if he is away from her for atleast a month or so.

Guys, so he will go away. remember that Abul Mali track , newly introduced yest. Jalal's step-BIL. we thought, Jalal as ruthless king, who is ready to finish his BIL for his empire. The story is, Mali had joined hands with Sharfuddin, (unknown to Jalal), and decides to attack Agra. Jalal gets the news and sends his 3 loyal commanders, but Mali kills two of them so Jalal himself goes on the mission and defeates Mali. but before he can catch Mali runs away to Kabul. Jalal returns to Agra.

i m expecting this story to take place. so after Jodha b'day celebrations, Jalal will leave agra, and that will give time to Ruku and MA to trap Jodha.

right now Jodha believes Jalal's words. and to know abt the pregnancy they will need atleast a month after the incident (that stormy night). and just right on time they have introduced Mali track.

so i still think, after b'day celebration Jalal will go away, and then the theory u have said above, that they will make a plan of fake preg and Jodha will be restless. after he comes back , she will accuse him of playing with her. and when he will be shocked , Ruku will get the perfect chance, that she knows he hasn't touched Jodha, so that means Jodha is cheating him when he was away. and if Kwaja shera supports ,then Jalal will believe Ruku.

if right now Ruku will blame Jodha, Jalal will surely not trust her. only his being away from Jodha for a longer time, and then getting the news can make him suspect Jodha
😭i hate this preggy track alltogether
ri8 this pregnancy track is really irritating...
Yeah it's quite possible ðŸ˜•
Though I'm dead against this track but your explanation is very convincing. Most probably it's gonna happen this way. 
OMG! It's Weird! But Cool! I am EXCITED For It!
I think u r right 
I don't understand how they can fake pregnancy because u will get ur periods

Ughhh r women so stupid they don't know that 
I also hate this pregnancy track
sweet_diksha nice prediction.. Now I want to see what Jalaal will do ? Will he believe evidences like MC track or blame Jodha or will try to investigate himself ?  Previously in this same situation, Jalaal wanted to kill the women ? Now will he do the same or still have faith on jodha?
But it will be nice once all the misunderstandings get cleared..love will blossom and manafying jodha...😉

With all fights only ..love and trust increase more...