dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

@blue -  

She must be thinking ---- "Uff these stalkers!!"😳

Oh, I've been given that job before and I usually execute it professionally. They have no idea.

Besides, SHE was the one who was eyeing me a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know dating_mystery , u always remind me of this song..😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/YOUTUBE]
dating_mystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: No2Pencil

i don't know dating_mystery , u always remind me of this song..😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/YOUTUBE]

Now ever girls are teasing me! Besides I wont get it till 25. That's waaay too late.

I'm seriously staring to think that girls look at me like some kind of untouchable whom they definitely wont like to get along with. Otherwise why will you look at a guy so much? Just to reject um? It's like "Hay that guy looks really odd -- hope he doesn't move on me"
Edited by dating_mystery - 10 years ago
dating_mystery thumbnail
f**k!!

You will not BELIEVE what happens when I go to marriages!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FORGET checking the girls out. I feel like public property really! I'M TRYING TO SURVIVE.

I come up thinking I'm an average guy who's going to enjoy the marriage but f**k!!!! I feel ALIENATED! Given an option, I'ld go in a Bhurkha!

Consider THIS -- W*F will you do when 70% (possibly even more I cannot count) of the group of 50 ladies who're sitting in a place is looking at you? The closer you get the MORE surprised they are. They CANNOT CONTROL their wandering eyes. Same goes for barats... just let them notice me  I GUARANTEE AT LEAST 3 second stare. They CANNOT help but notice...

Now, even if they catch me in a helmet, EVEN THEN they start. Yeah -- good thing the glass I use on it in is completely opaque from the outside, but you cant do that in the car.😭

EVERY f**kING CROWDED PUBLIC PLACE where they know I cannot notice them back -- The restaurant, THE STREETS, any office...

Right now I'm continuously loosing weight and now my cheek bones are more defined and cheeks thinner.

I don't what'll happen when I reach my weight loss target. And yes -- the more increase in the stares, the more hostile the girls become. They even want to avoid saying hi hello. They DO NOT want to look at me even. No eye contact. They completely avoid and ignore.
dating_mystery thumbnail
Another rejection today.

This girl was eyeing me, and I was eyeing her for a month (I started eyeing first).

Me:You're finished with this? (leg curl machine)
Her:No just 1 more
Me:You're in this gym for 3 weeks?
Her:No a bit longer.
Me:Around...
Her:A month

(she went excercising on the machine)

She has really rejected me or is it something else? Should I try again with her?
dating_mystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dating_mystery

Another rejection today.

This girl was eyeing me, and I was eyeing her for a month (I started eyeing first).

Me:You're finished with this? (leg curl machine)
Her:No just 1 more
Me:You're in this gym for 3 weeks?
Her:No a bit longer.
Me:Around...
Her:A month

(she went excercising on the machine)

She has really rejected me or is it something else? Should I try again with her?

I needed an answer for this one -- is this a clear rejection. I wont be disappointed if you say yes... so please, the truth.
dating_mystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dating_mystery

OK OK OK... I got something here.

Since the last 4 days there has been a gorgeous girl coming to the gym (I rate her 80%, where  India's average is around 20%. To me she looks a little better than Katrina Kalf); she has been eyeing me quiet a lot, not in a surprised way, but just eyeing me indirectly through the mirrors or windows which reflect. I was doing the same but to a less extent.

Today she gave me a chance, I was sitting on the gym ball after thighs workout and she came sat net to the abs machine next to me.

Me:You new to the gym?
She:No, it's been 20 days.
Me:So you're maintaining yourself here?
She:No, medical problems. Typhoid. I was in bed for 3 months.
Me:It only happens once (I WAS WRONG).
She:You're an instructor here?
Me:No. I've been here for a month. I'm mostly doing weight training and little bit of weight loss.
Me:You do weight training also?
She:Yes
Me:You live locally?
She:Yes
Me:Your name?
She:(she gave her name)
Me:I'm  (my name)
------shaking hands-----------
-------------waiting for ~ a minutes--------

She then leaves for cycling. She looked pretty tired.

I couldn't concoct anything more to ask. AHHH... SHE WAS WAITING...

Girls, tell me what she's thinking. And what to do next. She wont be here for 2 weeks however.

I was a little nervous. I wasn't exactly prepared for dealing this gorgeous girl.

I may look like an instructor cause I'm the most beefed up and best-in-shape guy in the gym much better than the instructors. But I talk to no one, I'm a quiet guy, I just talked to an uncle today who was lifting hazardous weights which could've caused a major accident. So she must've seen this to assume me to be an instructor and that means she must've been noticing me pretty hard.

Another thing -- she did NOT tell me about her exams for which she has to go outside my city. Basically I think she lied that she's living locally. It's only for the mean time.

THE GIRL CAME BACK!!

She noticed me and said hi!

This may not sound much to you, but this's the first time I approached a girl and I'm getting positive response. It's like WOW!!!!!

I don't understand. When average girls are freaked out by me, why is this (probably hard to get) girl is giving me positive response? I think I got a chance with her.