Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Posting on behalf of sg2013. Credit.

Hi all.

I am not sure if Anjali never sits for the puja every year or is this only this year, because Shlok's expression shows he is surprised and angry at her behavior especially when she pushes Astha.

Anjali is oppressed but I feel there is more to that character. She too has dark shades. She is doing the drama on her own as she is seeing her power go away. I do not think NA wants this in front of every body. I think may be Anjali was previously insulted so she never does the puja with her husband. NA dose make Anjali come for the puja and also hold his hand during the Aarti. So there is more to Anjali's behavior than what we see. Anjali is also an abuser and knows to get what she wants by creating scenes and noise in front of people. I could see the tears in her eyes which makes us feel she is apwan but there is more to that . Lets see what  more hints the CVS give us about her.

Important statement by Astha today that "puja me to pati patni sath me baithate hai na?"  

Shows that Astha will see to it that she has equal rights and Shlok's anger during Anjali's statement says that he will give Astha equal rights.

I think Shlok kept quiet since he knew that if he spoke then Anjali will insult Astha or her parents more, but his face showed that he was very angry today. To some extent Shlok is passive aggressive so he will not always react immediately but play his games.

Another important scene today was the " excellent dialogs between Vinayak and Astha."

Vinayak said that Astha will make this deranged house into a home. This is what Vinayak is hoping for in this house All of their dialogs have clear message and meaning.

He will help Astha whenever Shlok will not be there and Astha is his ray of hope too. So both Shlok and Vinayak want this to happen through Astha. Anjali knows that so she made Sojal go and interrupt their conversation.

Vinayak will be Astha's support system when Shlok and her parents will not be there. May be Jyoti too will be her support.Vinayak knows that Anjali does not speak truth always and does lot of drama. So he said that some people act even when they are not injured and others like Astha hide their true pain. Shlok has also seen this characterstic of Astha in Kolhapur, when she was actually worried, angry and frightened in the hotel but she told her father that everything is fine and that he should not worry. Shlok's face should his surprise at that time. So now we are sure that Astha and Shlok will get married officially and Astha will enter his house.

As far as the Store room scene my take on it is Shlok wants to make Astha comfortable with him before marriage. I do not think he will actually have any physical relation with her before marriage but he does want her to feel that they are husband and wife and they will be together. May be again it is his insecurities or just because he is young and in love. He acknowledges this weakness to Astha saying that he cannot wait any more and how can she control herself to stay away from him. So he is not ashamed to tell her that he loves her. I did not think this is fake.  

At the same time I see that he will give Astha all the rights of a wife (equality) and actually even let her go overboard sometimes (Astha standing on his feet).I do not see the Mean Shlok Agnihotri here. I think he has already mellowed down to some extent and this is the real Shlok that we see enjoying his closeness with Astha.

I am hoping Shlok will give the necklace to Astha on Padava. Usually the husband gives a present to his wife on Padava and for sure on the first Diwal to shower his love.

Sojal's mother will be another pain in the neck for Astha. She will steal and place blame on Astha, but I do not think she will be able to cause a rift between Shlok and Astha.

Would like to hear your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post, I hope Shlok gives Astha the equal right's it will be good.

Sojal's mum will create problems for Astha and her family

It will be nice to see Shlok give the necklace to Astha hope it's a nice scene

I was thinking the same thing, Does Anjali and NA do the puja together I guess they don't

Vinayak and Astha will become friends and will hel each other I think but Anjali and Sojal will try to stop them from talking or doing anything
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Nice analysis. I think may be agnihothri are used to their mother not sitting in pooja. Still NA looked worried for a moment too.
Astha has been raised in a family which is normal so obviously for her this behaviour is weird.

I hope cv's explain shlok's indifference yesterday
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice post, I hope Shlok gives Astha the equal right's it will be good.

Sojal's mum will create problems for Astha and her family

It will be nice to see Shlok give the necklace to Astha hope it's a nice scene

I was thinking the same thing, Does Anjali and NA do the puja together I guess they don't

Vinayak and Astha will become friends and will hel each other I think but Anjali and Sojal will try to stop them from talking or doing anything

Thank you .
When his  brain and heart meets he will densely give rights.right now he is connected sometimes and is stil connecting.
Sojal mom create rukus or create romance.
Vinayak is removal of obstacles for Bahu..
Why didn't he mention once as u will be good wife for shlok..

rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Nice analysis. I think may be agnihothri are used to their mother not sitting in pooja. Still NA looked worried for a moment too.

Astha has been raised in a family which is normal so obviously for her this behaviour is weird.

yeah I think Agnihotri's never let their wives sit in the Puja with them
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Me too..he was lil freeze miode after stick room..

The indifference is there and how will end up at shloks bedroom with emotional atut bonding.
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

Thank you .
When his  brain and heart meets he will densely give rights.right now he is connected sometimes and is stil connecting.
Sojal mom create rukus or create romance.
Vinayak is removal of obstacles for Bahu..
Why didn't he mention once as u will be good wife for shlok..

Yeah he will give her the right when he actually falls in love with her
He is attracted to her now
Sojal's mum we will have to wait and see what she does
I think Vinayak will say she is good for Shlok soon, it was their first meeting and didn't get enough time because of Anjali and Sojal interferring
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

yeah I think Agnihotri's never let their wives sit in the Puja with them

But ashlok did the puja sitting side by side and had given arti side by side at temple.

And u guys NA and anajli both shaded can have rules if no pooja with lady of the house.

Anjali didn't sit at satayannarayana Pooja another scene where NA was doing the Pooja alone...let's see how ashlok show their indifferences out with Pooja together.

NA asking for shlok for Pooja..do they do together.
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

Me too..he was lil freeze miode after stick room..

The indifference is there and how will end up at shloks bedroom with emotional atut bonding.

yeah let's see what happens in the bedroom 😊
Prani08 thumbnail
In sbb they showed Aastha wearing sindoor.lbut isnt sindoor worn after full rituals.