Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jeenia123

thanks a lot dear.just updating in a while...

will be waiting..๐Ÿ˜Š
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your response guys.here is the next Part.OK, i must tell you it will be just a cute sweet friendship cum Love story...

Part-2

After half an hour, they had reached the destination.

Shlok, I am going, will be back soon...Astha spoke running towards the entrance of office...

Astha... Shlok called her...

Ummm...she turned back to see Shlok.

Good luck... Shlok smiled finally... Astha smiled and went inside while Shlok was standing outside waiting for her...

One hour had passed but Astha was nowhere to be seen back, Shlok was getting a bit worried for her.

It looks like she has already joined the office leaving me hanging here. He spoke to himself in frustration going inside the office...

It was dark there and the office was almost empty. He was cursing himself for letting her attend interview and moreover, in anger, he didn't get time to find out anything about the firm... he immediately ran to find Astha...

Running here and there, he heard a scream from a lonely side, he immediately ran in the direction.

There Astha was shouting at a man moving backward, her top was torn from the shoulder while her formal skirt was all mess... Don't dare to come close to me, I will compliant against you.

The man was moving towards her with a smirk...when Shlok ran towards the man holding his collar... The man turned back and tried to punch Shlok... But shlok's anger had been over the head, he immediately started beating the man ... how dare you? How dare you to touch her? He was shouting...while Astha was crying...

After some hard punches, the man was on the floor. But Shlok's anger was still same, he was beating him with his feet...

Shlok, stop... Will you kill him? Astha tried to stop him...

He deserves so Astha... how dare he to touch you? Shlok shouted...

Shlok...stop...Finally Astha pulled him with complete force and shaking him. Look I am fine Shlok, nothing has happened to me...she cupped his face crying badly...

Shlok came back to senses looking towards Astha... He slowly cupped her face wiping her tears...when Astha hugged him tight... His heart was melting on listening her sobs and his anger vanished slowly while caressing her back, ...slowly he broke the hug, removed his shirt putting on Astha's shoulders...holding her shoulders, gave a last punch to the man on floor and brought Astha to the car...Astha's sobs were slowing down, he took his handkerchief and wiped her face...made her sit in the car. Without speaking a single word, he brought her back to her flat where Varun and Gauri were already present...

Astha...they both were shocked on seeing Astha in such condition... Shlok signaled Gauri to take Astha inside. She held Astha from shoulders who was more a statue at the time and took her to room... While Shlok told Varun everything with anger in his eyes...

That's why...I was against her job in the evening... Shlok punched the wall. Neither she takes any advice nor she tried to even check profile of company, just ran for interview...

But it was just luck Shlok you went with her, otherwise anything could happen...Varun spoke... I hope you controlled your anger on Astha... She is already in shock...

Don't worry, I know when to react. I didn't say a single word to her... Shlok assured Varun, as they all knew, Shlok forgets everything in anger and at this time Astha was the culprit.

But you know, she will still be adamant for job...

Ya... Shlok spoke nodding his head... but this time I need to do something...saying he stood up and about to leave...lets go Varun...

But will not you stay for Astha? Varun asked...

Not now... Shlok knew, he can't face her at this time, it was better for him to leave or he will be shouting at her only...somehow Varun too understand, he called Gauri and told they were leaving, while Gauri told Astha was still in shock...without saying a single word, Shlok left the home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Shlok had told Gauri and Varun not to say a single word about yesterday to Astha and she was almost back to normal...As usual she came in the class and sat next to Shlok.

Shlok looked towards her and gave her a smile. Both kept quiet for complete day.

Angry? She spoke slowly at the end of the day...

Nahi to... he whispered...

But why not? When I am at fault... She had tears in her eyes...

Finally... ...you accept you were wrong...

Astha lowered her head with tears in her eyes which melted Shlok's heart...

He moved closer and took her into a hug wiping her tears...

I am sorry Shlok, I will never do it again...

Ya, I hope so...now give me a smile...he caressed her face...

And both shared a cute friendly smile.

Ya... I mean, I was a bit wrong... But this doesn't mean I will stop trying for job. She cleared her side...

He sighed and without saying any word dialed a number and left from there leaving Astha in surprise, why was he so cool at this moment...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sekhar, I need an advertisement in tomorrow's newspaper for part time job of management trainee in any of our sister concern companies but strictly not mentioning that to be a unit of Agnihotri industries... Job timings 6Pm to 11 Pm only, Salary 20,000/-. Shlok spoke entering the office of his baba...

But sir, there is no such job or vacancy in any of our company. Shekhar, his father's PA said hesitatingly...

If there is no post, then create it immediately... Shlok ordered... but only one person should be selected... Astha Kirloskar... Got it? Shlok ordered...

Shekhar looked towards Niranjan Agnihotri who was still listening the conversation...

So this is for help of your that middle class girl friend? Niranjan shouted...

First of all, she is not my girlfriend, she is my best friend. Secondly, she is topper of college, and you will not regret on hiring her... Shlok looked into his father's eyes...

If I say no to your this wish? Niranjan spoke...

Shekhar, what is my percentage of shares in Agnihotri group of companies? Shlok asked Shekhar without replying his father...

Sir... 25%... Shekhar spoke hesitatingly.

Transfer all to some old age home... Shlok announced...

What? Sir but that cost almost 60 crores.

Then what? That amount is mine and I can do anything with that...Shlok declared.

Shekhar, give advertisement in tomorrow's newspaper for job. Finally Niranjan had to bend, he knew, Shlok can take any stupid step on denial...

Ya, one more thing, I remember, we have a new office near my flat na? Give advertisement for job at that office... Saying Shlok left the office.

Ye ladka har baar esa hi karta hai.sab kuch apne doston ke liye... Par ab ispe lagam lagani padegi...saying Nirnajan dialed Anjali's number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how was it? do leave your response for next update.

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
RES!!
unres!!

awesome update
loved it
finally shlok saved astha 
loved the way shlok handlers the situation
hey you wrote astha agnihotri in your update... Its by mistake I think
loved the whole update 
thanks for the pm
continue soon
loved the title of the story๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

RES!!
unres!!

awesome update
loved it
finally shlok saved astha 
loved the way shlok handlers the situation
hey you wrote astha agnihotri in your update... Its by mistake I think
loved the whole update 
thanks for the pm
continue soon
loved the title of the story๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot dear for liking the title.credit to my friend Lechu...
Ya, this shlok is more understanding and mature...
i edited Astha agnihotri.that was by mistake...
next update today evening or on Monday...
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice title jeenia... So sholk is helping astha.. Bt am sure she won't like it when she gets to know the truth... Office near his flat huh? ๐Ÿ˜‰ why is NA calling anjali? May to give out a lecture to astha u know get the hell out of my son's life types.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update, love shlocks character, so protective of aastha, glad he didnt say "i told you so" instead he was so caring and considerate and im glad he knew her well enough that she would try for another job...liked the way he organised the ad in the paper...assuming Niranjan might cause some issues for asstha...wonder when they will realise they have deeper feelings for each other...hope they r not in denial...they seem perfect for each other...eagerly awaiting for the next update
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

Nice title jeenia... So sholk is helping astha.. Bt am sure she won't like it when she gets to know the truth... Office near his flat huh? ๐Ÿ˜‰ why is NA calling anjali? May to give out a lecture to astha u know get the hell out of my son's life types.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ya, he is going to help her but definitely will not let her know... you know...
Ya office ear his flat as he knowingly or unknowingly want her to be around always...
Now what NA told Anjali... that will be a secret an dhow will it result out... a few updates later... wait till then...
Thanks a lot dear...

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
super title dear
hmm hes protective:)

wat will anjali do ...she is the pawn of NA

will ashlok fall in love now?

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: latha_555

brilliant update, love shlocks character, so protective of aastha, glad he didnt say "i told you so" instead he was so caring and considerate and im glad he knew her well enough that she would try for another job...liked the way he organised the ad in the paper...assuming Niranjan might cause some issues for asstha...wonder when they will realise they have deeper feelings for each other...hope they r not in denial...they seem perfect for each other...eagerly awaiting for the next update

Thanks a lot dear.yes he understand his pain. but a long way to go yet...
He has a lot weapons to keep his family away form his friends... but lets see what next for Shlok. and what will Niranjan do now...
but once he is not left with any option except to hire astha...
thanks a lot dear
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

super title dear

hmm hes protective:)

wat will anjali do ...she is the pawn of NA

will ashlok fall in love now?

Thanks a lot dear...
Ya he is protective ...
and what anjali will do is still a suspense but how will Shlok react will be another story...
And more over,, Anjali will not be a pawn in Niranjan's hands here, i wrote in character sketch, he is a man of rules and she is a follower but nice ones, who want happiness of their only son...
there is a lit to go for Ashlok to feel their love...