Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by IFRutuja

I dont know about changes but if she is really pregnant at least she got some intuitions like some pain or something, even she has to confirmed it if she missed her monthly periods or not but ye jodha bhi na koi confirmation ke bina Jalal se argue karegi 😡

True, hw can she so dumbo...?? 😡
Originally posted by SoniLuvsRT

seriously soo dumbo😡 
Originally posted by SoniLuvsRT

Seriously ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Ekta please spare jodha akbar.
Originally posted by sudhi03

Ekta please spare jodha akbar.

she can't😭😭 i know
My question is how can jalal suspect jodha having affair...this is very shocking and disappointing...he knows how pure her character is so how can he assume like that...plzz CVs don't spoil the show
Originally posted by loveagni

My question is how can jalal suspect jodha having affair...this is very shocking and disappointing...he knows how pure her character is so how can he assume like that...plzz CVs don't spoil the show

Jalal😡 I  think EK will consider this track considering Movie.. I think he will be seen her with some guy or Sujamal will make entry😳 
Sujamal definitely on his way. Jalal knows nothing about this brother and the conspiracy with Cheapo. Jodha has never mentioned him before to Jalal, it is a gold mine of a misunderstanding.

But what I don't get is how many times the creatives can pull the misunderstanding card. It always comes in crucial faces of serial when a dramatic change needs to happen, if they overplay it then the story can not recover and everything become stale. If the pregnancy arc is to believed it is soon on its way and this could be a bombastic explosion in their relationship. If somehow they survive this, then we get Sujamal seems like the writers have lined up a firing squad of misunderstandings. How many blows can jodha akbar take before the beauty is lost forever.

Pregnant???
Omg!!
Khwaja seera ne zhoot to nahi bola na?
it looks as if it is quite uncertain. according to story also Jodha has been either in the harem or in Amer along with Jalal. nobody other than jalal is allowed into the harem. she was with him all  through ajmer trip or  in agra or in amer. there is no chance of  jalal doubting her. but jodha may doubt him. but elderly people like h,b gg anga and g.b may clarify the doubts and prove that it is fake. i feel  this is m.a's plan to send jodha out of sultanate. planned with doctor if at all the track is to be shown. like she plans in the movie about sujamal bhai ,and  jodha plotting against jalal. but after having so much of understanding and good rapport i don't think again there will be a chance to misunderstand. regarding sukanya's marriage also an indirect plot is given by the spoilers. so we need not believe. as somebody said for such crime the punishment is death to jodha. i don't think c.v's spoil  and make  the serial a trash at this crucial juncture. jalal looked more matured nowadays with proper thinking so he may not respond negatively but the senior ladies group G.G. H.B and G.B may come for rescue this time. may be adham's death and M.A's exposure may happen thus
just i want to share this point. may be i'm wrong at my View point. i don't think ruqu may plan this as once the culprit is found jalal will not spare her for life.