Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Myra waited your thoughts .quite late and it took me one hour to write. Read your take . You did a good job but I was entrapped between anjali and kalindi .could feel kalindi.s pain when you have to bear the insults because of your own daugher and on other side there was sheen of tears inanjali.s eyes when shalok rudely took away the jewelry .

Neerja, sorry dear.. i write this late coz of my busy schedule...but i am not complaining, i love watching and disscusing this show too much!

This time i go with Anjali.. it was her day to shine..and felt for her when shlok showed her his indiference!
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

I think sojal mum strong woman but she is funny

Yes she is!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

when Anjali and Kalindi meet we get to see 2 different types of mum and female. They are diffeent to each other

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Astha family environment is healthy where they discuss and free to express their opinion .Astha had freedom to go and do whatever she wants as her family knew about interest in helping others. We learn what we obsereve in family while growing up .when you are good your look at others same way and if something is wrong then you give reasoning for the behavior .Astha never had practical approach to look at .She thinks from her heart ., that is the reason she straight jumps in to fire to help others withoit giving a thought of consequences . Distinguish between wrong and right , one learns from while you are going up where parents are their to tell you .Here parents trusted their daughter but should have been told about responsibilities . Her mother many times told her to keep off , not to enterfere but it was aaji who always asked kalindi to stop .   She is from the family where none is chalak do not know whats proper word in english .Fathef is honest person in govt. Job , surprisingly how he is still retaining his job. Astha can not change her basic nature , yes her hiding shalok and all , did she know she was doing something wrong .But why , lack of understanding with mother ? Even that was not there .This kind of steps girls take when are from conservative families with restrictions .Here its quite odd I find with Astha and family , or she was not sure of her parents reaction. You want your daughter to be fincially independent .But sometime you learn from your own experiences in life .
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Neerja,
Very nice how u expressed ur view.. chalak, in english can be "cunning"... yes, ashta's family isnt like that!
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Neerja,
Very nice how u expressed ur view.. chalak, in english can be "cunning"... yes, ashta's family isnt like that!

Thank you myra after reading Misti , s thoughts I was thinking where her parents went wrong . Havig daughters , never have to tell them . Have girls boys in their groups , never hide anything . One should know their limitations . Where to stop