Naksh Naksh Naksh <3

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
what an episode!
Thoroughly loved it! every bit of it.
Naksh the cutie passing on naitiks kiss to akshara.
Naitik akshara waiting outside for Chanda mama 
For some reason this scene reminded me of nandinis birthday in 2009 while they were out there πŸ˜³
Their entire conversation, sweet moments! 
Like I said I run short of words when it comes to describing these amazing episodes we're getting!
Naksh lol poor baby wants some crackers!
I like the tune that played in the precap, gets me all emotional.. πŸ˜›
I wonder where they'll find Naksh!
I'm loving these new saaris. The precap one Woww β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Amina_ thumbnail
hayyy my Naksh one day they are gonna give me heart attack for sure how can they be so perfect and magical Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you...another lovely episode yet again!!
Naksh were beautiful ❀️ Akshi looked so pretty...Naitik called Akshara his moon and his frustration with the moon not coming showed his concern for Akshara...loved the part when he picked the thali to look at Akshara 😳 Yes even i ran short of words when it comes to Naksh 😳 they are way too amazing for words...πŸ˜›
Many guessed right!! Jasmeet is the aunty's daughter...G3 ko yaad aate aate yaad nahi aya...
And lastly the precap...Naksh's small problem turned big!! But his trickiness to call Rajshri for the bombs reminded me of me πŸ˜† and his threatening part also reminded me of myself in my childhood days πŸ˜ƒ though i knew i would never attempt it...Naksh toh serious ho gaya So this was the tragic track...I hope when Akshi-Naitik finds him, he gets a bit scolding too though πŸ˜•

Now waiting for tomorrow's episode...
Edited by saf2012 - 10 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

hayyy my Naksh one day they are gonna give me heart attack for sure how can they be so perfect and magical

I know right, if not a heart attack, diabetes for sure πŸ˜†
-Maryam thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf2012

Completely agree with you...another lovely episode again!!
Naksh were beautiful ❀️ Akshi looked so pretty...Naitik called Akshara his moon and his frustration with the moon not coming showed his concern for Akshara...loved the part when he picked the thali to look at Akshara 😳 Yes even i ran short of words when it comes to Naksh 😳 they are way too amazing for words...πŸ˜›
Many guessed right!! Jasmeet is the aunty's daughter...G3 ko yaad aate aate yaad nahi aya...
And lastly the precap...Naksh's small problem turned big!! But his trickiness to call Rajshri for the bombs reminded me of me πŸ˜† and his threatening part also reminded me of myself in my childhood days πŸ˜ƒ though i knew i would never attempt it...Naksh toh serious ho gaya So this was the tragic track...I hope when Akshi-Naitik finds him, he gets a bit scolding too though πŸ˜•

Now waiting for tomorrow's episode...

yes it was a perfect episode!! 
Yeah when he picked up the thali I went like Awww!!! Sweet!! Haha yeah duggu was adorable I love his expressions πŸ˜ƒ
yeahhh!! Good thing g3 didn't remember, didn't want her speculating.. 
Haha yeah I think all kids watch movies and learn from there.. Even I wrote my sisters a note saying "I'm leaving home coz you guys are so rude" I still have it, it's hilarious coz obviously I never left,
Yeah he should understand his parents want everything for his benefit and not to harm him.
But Naksh Is such a nautanki.. He might just be sitting outside in the garden πŸ€£
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayo2424

yes it was a perfect episode!! 
Yeah when he picked up the thali I went like Awww!!! Sweet!! Haha yeah duggu was adorable I love his expressions πŸ˜ƒ
yeahhh!! Good thing g3 didn't remember, didn't want her speculating.. 
Haha yeah I think all kids watch movies and learn from there.. Even I wrote my sisters a note saying "I'm leaving home coz you guys are so rude" I still have it, it's hilarious coz obviously I never left,
Yeah he should understand his parents want everything for his benefit and not to harm him.
But Naksh Is such a nautanki.. He might just be sitting outside in the garden πŸ€£

You know what??!! I did the same thing 🀣 and here is the thing...i left the note and went to the terrace where my family found me out in half an hour...πŸ˜† and i got a good scolding but now when my family discusses this, everyone ends up in laughter...I was around nine then...so Naksh ko blame karke koi faida nahi hai 🀣 hum dono usse fail kar gaye πŸ˜†  but i want Naitik Akshara to scold him a bit so that he realizes his mistakes as well...😊
Edited by saf2012 - 10 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely epi today.. Naksh were truly romantic couple on Tv,,❀️ Its going to be five years still their magic going strong.. feeling so proud to be their fans.. What ever they do its magic,❀️❀️
Their scenes were just out of the world.. Speechless when they come on screen.  We are incomplete without naksh scenes on tv. they made our lives magical by their sizzling magical chemistry..❀️.  
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayo2424

I know right, if not a heart attack, diabetes for sureπŸ˜†

no doubt diabetes 100% 😳 πŸ˜†
naKsHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aws0me episode
OMG!!! Ek epi me 3 songs
very proud 2 b yrkkhian nd nakshian
v r very lucky k hume itne achhe episodz milte hai
eagrly waiting 4 more naksh scenes
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all know gay3 will back to her normal roop today when ak told her duggu mite have left the house.She never trust ak feeling very bad.. Pari again will cry.. Def nk will be with ak hope they both find duggu soon..