update soon!!!πŸ˜‰
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting ...update fast😊
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nairita..Good to hear that u re totally fine now..
Take care of urself..

Update ur works soon..but also make sure..u dont strain urself too much..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HI FRENZ ...

After Recovering from Strained Ankle .. Here comes the Update ... and more pathetic was i have had to attain office .. So used to get exhausted pretty much those days that didnt mind to open up Lappy to write .. But how long some one can keep me away from My first Love  My writing ... 

Part 5

A Sweet date -----------------

The Bike zoomed through the chilling weather of Delhi. The cold wave gave a sheer hit down to Priya's Spine as Ram , speed up the bike on the National Highway. Ram smiled as he saw Priya , she was trying to cover herself from the cold breeze.

Priya hug me tight .. I am not going to decelerate.' He smiled very cunningly.

No I am not going to hug you like a shameless right at the middle of the highway. Bhool jao ...' Priya sat crossing her hand across herself , trying to protect herself from cold. Ram saw her through the rear view mirror , he smiled and accelerated. Ram played very mischievously. He accelerated till, Priya was compelled to do , what he wanted.

Priya gave up , and hugged Ram tight , enlightened up his face with a broad and sweet smile. He winked cocking his head to Priya. Priya , rested her head on his back , while he zoomed the bike through the  highway ... towards the destination ...

After a few minutes ,  Ram parked the bike near the Dhaba that they used to visit frequently. Ram Priya walked along .. They looked up  as there hands brushed against eachother. Ram entwined his hand with Priya , and walked along.

There's a place which Ram discovered when he used to come alone to the dhaba to have his meals, but he never shared it with anyone else; neither with Priya. He used to find solace there confined in his own world. Priya in querying mood , asked many question. Ram didn't cared to answer her, rather he pulled her to the destination.

Surrounded by greenery , a small logged part , looks more beautiful than a lake. As a first visitor there Priya was pretty surprised to know that such a beautiful place remained hidden from her... Surprised she walked to the bank of the natural lake . Mesmerized with the natural beauty she stood perplexed. Winter surely will be more beautiful for the love birds.

The cold breeze smoothly passed away bulging through the lady. Priya shivered a little , enveloping herself with her arms around , she walked to Ram , who was watching her , enjoying his discovery.  

This place is so beautiful Ram ...'  Priya looked back to the  Lake again .. Ram held Priya along her waist, with his chin resting on her shoulder, because this is my discovery..'

But you never showed it to me ??' Priya  pouted her lips...

There are many reasons.. behind it Priya ..'  Ram turned her to himself...  Tucking the hair strands behind her ear,  looking deep into her eyes , Ram smiled , Because here I used to find solace without you.. there were many occasions when   used to be very upset ... then this place is the only place which used to give me peace ...'  Ram stole his eyes from Priya..

Itna Pyaar karta hain mujhse??'  Priya asked... Turning Ram's face to herself...

You never know how much I love you...  How much I loved you ... from the very fisrt day you entered the college gate , in that off - white Salwar Kameez... For few days you were the girl in of white for me ... Then we became friends .. you came little more closer to me ... and little more slowly ... I knew you love to be with me , somewhere at heart I also believed that you love me ... But I didn't want to force you .. That day when I kissed you I don't know what made me to do so ... I am really ..'  Priya placed her hand on his lips and smiled ..

Little surprised , Ram waited for Priya to speak up ...   It was not a mistake Ram , it made me realize how much I love you ... you know what I felt that day ... I felt home .. I never felt the same when I used to be with Rajat ...'  Priya stepped back a little away from Ram , as she uttered Rajat's name.  

what happened ???'  Ram pulled Priya towards himself...  He tried to make her look at him... but she restricted ...  Priyaaa , please ... don't spoil your mood , I really don't want to know what happened between you and Rajat ... what I know is today and tomorrow is ours ... yours and mine's ..'

Priya looked up with tears in her eyes ... Ram wiped out her tears , smiling wickedly he added , If you can forget my previous encounters then ...'  Priya  looked at Ram widening her eyes ...  Ram laughed loud annoying Priya even more ..

I never talked about your encounters Ram ... why you every time pull it everytime between us .. this is not fair ..'  Like a child she turned away from him ..

okay meri maa .. I am sorry ...' Ram stood holding his ears ... The sweet smile by him couldn't keep Priya angry for long. She smiled and hugged Ram ; he enveloped her in his arms and stood in peace for a few minutes .. Ram ..'  Priya  spoke from his arms...    He answered in short ...

Ram .. can we sit here for sometime ...'  Priya said very sweetly ...  Ram walked to a tree , and sat there leaning to the soma of the tree , inviting priya to sit with him with arms wide open for her. She nested herself in his lap...

Wrapped up in the peace of the mother earth , the love birds , sat in sheer silence , but in solace of their togetherness ...  The cold breeze blew making them cuddle more to each other . When the cold breeze became rude more , Ram shivered a little . Priya sat up taking out a  little shawl from her side bag , that she was carrying that time.

Ram gave a happy stare to Priya when he opened the Shawl. It was not so huge one ...  Both of them have to struggle to get fit into it . Ram would have never shared a shawl , if it was not Priya ,with her he can manage in the tiniest place of the world .

They need to sit , cuddling closest to each other ... As a result , Priya landed on his lap .. to get a room for herself.  Ram smilingly , welcomed her , he  hugged her tightest ...  enjoying there first date... But the cold weather , didn't allowed them to enjoy for a long time. As the breeze slowly turn into monstrous Cold waves , the couple shivered ... the little shawl failed to protect them from it .

Ram gave up against the wind , and stood up with Priya in his arms . Priya struggled to get out of his hold . But naughty Ram , had some other plans cooking in his mind ... the more Priya struggled to get out from his grip , more he held her tightest against himself.

Priya ... Kiss me ...'  Ram said suddenly ..

Making her eyes round in annoyance , she denied to do the same.. Okay then I will carry you to the dhaba like this only ...'  Ram started walking towards the dhaba...   

"stop stop stop !!!!' Priya almost screamed in Ram's ear. Wincing his face Ram looked at Priya.

Then do what I asked to ! and Now!' Ram demanded ..

Making a cute face , Priya asked Ram to put her down .. But Ram was adamant to get what he wanted . Priya closed her eyes , in defeat. She knew unless and until Ram will get what he asked he will not step back . But it was not easy to trap Priya ,she is a game changer too.. Moving little closer to Ram , she pretended to kiss him on his lips . Ram smiled a bit and parted his lips to welcome her with a soft touch. But at the last moment Priya played the game. She kissed Ram on his cheeks ... 

This is not FAIR Priya ...'  Mistakenly Ram dropped her from his arms ... Getting a chance to flee away , Priya ran straight towards the Dhaba , showing Ram her tongue ... Ram was fast too , but not as fast as Priya , He ran behind her , but couldn't catch her before reaching the dhaba. Coming from sophisticated families .. Ram priya Behaved like mannered kids , among the crowd ..

As Ram and Priya finished placing order for their Breakfast , ram slipped to the vacant seat  next to Priya . Before you say that you have fulfilled my wish let me tell u . I want a kiss .. not a puppii like a kid ...So watch it out .. I want what I asked for or else I will make sure you will beg for the same from me ..'

None of the two will  happen !! I challenge you ..'  Priya winked

I love challenges because I  win every one of it!! And this I will surely win .. Baby ..'  Ram was pretty confident over his claim .

Priya Smiled very mysteriously ...

A very special friend of Ram and Priya was there , who used to work there at specific hours only . He used to serve the pair when ever they used to visit .. Ram might get much more than needed Pocket money from his home  but that was not same for Priya but .. She used to save an ample amount from it and contribute the same to the boy who worked as a waiter at Kake's DHaba ... for his College Fees ..

The Boy came smiling with the food ...

Surprised to see him there Priya asked about his studies and college .. The boy proudly declared that he passed with distinction in the exam that was held in recent past. Happy with his performance , Ram asked him to wish anything from him ..

In return he asked for a very simple gift ... Aap dono aise hi rehna humesha ... ek saath ... Aur o sake toh mujhe yaad rakhna ... Mein chah ke bhi aap dono ko kabhi ni bhool payunga .. but Itni badi duniya mein .. kya mein app ko yaad rahunga ...'  He looked down ... as he ended ..

Ram stood up , holding the boy by his shoulder , he sighed deep... Sanjay ...Mumbai jayega ?? kaam karega ..??'

Mumbai ?? Itni badi saher .. Meri Family ...?'  he looked happy but surprised ..

I will arrange everything for you .. you take your family with you ... I have to make few calls ... nd everything will be set ... Keep this..'  Ram extended a card to the boy .. it read Amarnath Kapoor .. Chairman Kapoor Industries ...'

The boy looked startled to have a card of the Chair man of a MNC...

Don't worry ... this is my Father's card ... wait a minute ..'  Ram immediately called his father ..  Priya kept on looking at the boy who suddenly started behaving like a matured man ...

Bau ji ... Good Morning ..'  Ram started speaking .. Priya and Sanjay could listen only to Ram..

Ni Bau ji. No .. Not like that .. Yes I have some work .. But ..'  ram paused and like a very obedient son , listened to his father ..

No bauji ... trust me ...'  He paused again ... and then after a while he started , Bau ji .. I will call you later and will listen to you carefully .. but ... now i want to talk about something very important .. about a boy .. he has completed his B.Com .. and we have some opening for Accountant ...'  Ram listened carefully to his father , and then added , thanks Bau ji .. will convey this to him , but one more thing .. can we arrange a staff quarter for him .. he will shift from Delhi to Mumbai ...'

Hmm ... hmm..'  Ram Listened carefully , Okay done .. I will forward the required docs to you ... and then you do the needful .. Sir ...'

After listening to the chairman , he disconnected the call and smiled to the boy ... and gave a defeated stare to Priya ...

Tu mujhe apna sara certificates de dena .. and we will make sure , that you can pursue your CA .. But in return you have to liable to work with us for a certain period of time ...  Like  2 or 3 years ... It will be decided by our HR team , nothing is on me or Bau ji ... But if you promise me to work sincerely .. I will make sure ..  Tuje yeh Job mil jaye ..  and about remunerations ... it will be on your performance .. but starting I will recommend 12k for you .. and the accommodation will be from my side ...'  Ram patted on his shoulder ..

Aap kaun hain ..'   Sanjay replied started to Ram ..

No one .. just a son of a person who has achieved a lot in His life .. and I dream to achieve more than him ... I am no one till today .. Just the son of an influential person ...But  Isse tera mera rishtein mein koi farak nn padega .. Jaa abhi kaam kar le .. and do give me your documents ...'  Ram came back and settled down by Priya .

Dant padhi Bau ji se ..  for not calling home .. Priya poked Ram immediately ...

Yes .. but how the hell you came to know about the same..'   Ram asked ...

I know you better than you ...'  priya said with much pride ...

In peace they finished their breakfast and Ram drove back to the college ... 

Nainital ...

Rajat was sitting alone , away from everyone in a rock top.. He stared blank at the sky ... And one could hardly predict what he was thinking that time ... A lone tear escaped his eyes ...  Wiping it immediately he stood up with a promise to himself ... He rushed back to the camp site ..

He was pretty lucky to find out Neha at the fisrt try ..

Neha !! when we will be going back to delhi ... ????'   He asked ..

"But why Rajat ?? I think you are enjoying the outing ... Then why you are in hurry to go back ...'  Neha asked according to her observation ...

That's my mood Neha , But ...' Rajat sighed and added ,   I want to talk with Priya ... but ... I can't .. I am ashamed for what I did .. I shuld have never donw this to the girl who loves me so much .. I just want to go back to her ...'   A broken heart Rajat spoke ... surprising Neha ..

Still was in a hunt to find a suitable answer to give back , Neha looked blankly at Rajat ...  She tried to smile , goo..good .. Very Good .. Romeo ... Don't worry we will be going back by tomorrow ... Be happy .. Dude ...'  Neha pretended that someone is calling her .. only to keep herself away from Rajat ... She feared the more she will spent time listening to the romeo ... The more she will expose her disliking for his and Priya's relationship ..

Delhi ... College ...

Ram didn't let Priya walk back to the hostel so soon . Ram made much more place than needed in his car , for them ...  He pulled priya inside , and after she landed safely on the rear seat , Ram placed nested on her lap .. safely... Priya smiled and threaded her hand through his hairs ..

Ram was totally taken aback , when Priya kissed him ... For a moment Ram froze. But after recovering from the sweet shock ... Ram responded back, Parting his lips he took her in his possession.  He pulled priya more close to himself.. Priya's hiars fell over , covering their face completely .. Ram held priya along her neck , and pulled fiercely to him ...  Ram sweetly played with her , teasing her with his tongue .

Priya went breathless , while she was possessed by Ram all over .. Physically and mentally ... But Ram didn't let her go .. While kissing her , he sat up ...  Cupping her face , Ram nibbled along Priya's lips ... Trying to get air , Priya clutched Ram's shirt so tight ... That her nails pinched ... his skinned ... Ram Kissed Priya till he felt Priya to be numb ..

Ram came apart from Priya and sat on the seat leaning back .. Both of them were breathing fast for fresh air ...  Ram managed to look at Priya ...  He found her sitting closing her eyes...  Breathing very Fast ... He Moved closer and took her in Hold her close in his embrace ... In solace Priya nested herself near his heart ...

For few hours they , spend time together ... They didn't talked much .. neither made love .. They stayed together .. in each other arms they found peace ...

Slowly , the night invaded ...

Priya and Ram were still together then ...  their love abode was invaded by Neha's call ..

Ram was little surprised to get Neha's Call ... Priya sat up as Ram received the call , and put it in the speaker mode ...

Hi Buddy !!'  Neha exclaimed , guess what we have to come back ... the boring deen ,, he declared classes invariably from tomorrow and we don't know whne we are going to reach and over the top the festival is scheduled in a short notice , and thenthe examination .. so officially I am dead .. and do you know where the hell is Priya .. she is not receiving my call ...  Neha at last paused ... and she was literary panting to get air ...

Ho gaya tera ...'  Priya spoke out ..

Priya you are with ..'  Neha controlled and looked behind and found Rajat consciously listening to her ... , Who the hell is this .. Ram I tell you if Priya comes to know about all this she will kill you .. definitely .. I warn you ...'   Neha looked back and found Rajat heading to her.. without giving Ram or Priya a  chance to respond ... she disconnected the call and started blabbering ... 

what happened Neha , I think  I heard Priya's Name .. Do Ram have any update about her ...!' Rajat asked ..

How the hell Ram will know .?? u tell me ... when he is busy with some other girl .. I will kill this boy one day .. and priya too..'  Neha tried to study Rajat's expression without getting noticed by him .. Rajat was pretty Upset for not getting any update about his Girl friend .. He walked back ...

Neha quickly sms-ed Ram .. What the hell Priya doing with you .. and why I am feeling something fishy ?? Reply me soon .. Rajat is talking about Priya.. and he is much depressed ... I don't know what he is going to do NEXT!'   Neha hit the send key and waited ...

On the other side , it took few seconds , to get the sms delivered ...

Ram and Priya together read the SMS.. When Ram's narrowed his eyes in annoyance , Priya sat back ... with her hand on her forehead ...  Ram replied to the sms ..

" Priya is with me .. and I mean it .. we are together Neha .. there is no way I can let go Priya noW .. She is ONLY MINE and I can do anything to get Her ... I don't care about Rajat .. what I care about is Priya ... Have a safe journey will explain you more in details once you come back ..'  Ram looked at Priya , after sending the sms..

Receiving the sms on the other side ... Neha have had mixed reaction , she was happy for Ram and priya but .. she looked back and when a depressed and Guilt ridden rajat reflected in her eyes , she even got confused ... to choose a side to stand for ...

Back in the College ...

Ram tried to convince Priya that Rajat can do no harm to them , But some how Priya was convinced that something really bad is waiting for them ahead ...

Nothing bad will happen ... at all ... We are and will be together always ...'  Ram said holding priya's hand in her firm grip ..

But haven't you read what Neha wrote .. Rajat is depressed and guilty ... I can't face him ... I can't ..'  priya broke down ... My one mistake .. one childish step .. took me to the edge ... What I will do Next Ram ..'   She cried badly ...

Trust me nothing will happen !! We have to Face him .. and yes college is starting from tomorrow .. and you will not miss ... it  Priya looked up , as Ram paused for a moment , but I can't .. coz I am suspended .. But I am not refrained from invading the building .. I will be around you .. only.Trust me ...'

No Ram ...I Can't ... I don't have so much courage to face Rajat alone ..' priya denied to follow Ram ...

baby ... you don't have to face him .. neglect him ... just neglect him ... he can't force you infront of every one and if he does, he will be in hell lots of trouble I promise you baby !! trust me ...'   Ram tried to convince Priya ... After a trying a lot , Priya at last got convinced and she decided to attend the classes in two conditions ; One , Ram should be around her , when she will be in the class .. and second , Ram will not stop her from bunking the class if he found Rajat harmful to her ...

Ram agreed to Priya's Condition... 

The Night went Sleepless for both .. ram and priya ... they kept connected over phone , but  they hardly talked to each other ...

Next morning .. Pretty Early ...

Priya looked at the door , as she heard a knock , she guessed it to be neha and her guess turned out to be right.. Failed to held back Priya hugged Neha and Wept like a little girl ...

Hey what Happened ?'  Neha consoled Priya ...

"What I did with Rajat and Ram was not right ... Why I accepted my infatuation as Love ? And if I stay with Rajat now .. it will an injustice to Ram .. I love him .. and I Can't see him in pain ..' Priya said in distress...

Priya .. Calm down and tell me what happened ? I can guess a little of it .. but what happened how you and Ram ... you can understand na what I am asking for ?'   Neha Asked politely ..

Priya explained briefly in little details about the incidents that happened in her life in her absence ... I came so close to Ram , that I never been with Rajat , Neha.. .. I don't know what I will do .. next .. But one thing is clear I can't be with Rajat any more .. and I can't hurt Ram .. No I can't..'

Neha consoled Priya ... But she has witnessed Rajat's restlessness for priya in last few hours ... She can easily predict the future to be horrible for Ram and Priya...

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hwy ram...now when evrything was going soo good why this rajat had to feel guilty...idiot...huh...alwayz been a haddi b/w our raya...get him out soon...i love this ss veryyy much...lovely date by our ram priya...plzzz dnt separate them ansd plzzz keep updating this ss regularly...lovely romantic moments b/w our raya...continue sooonesttt
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was mixed up for for me lovely romantic but scary πŸ‘πŸ‘
shwetartist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its just lovely eagerly waiting for next part.Why there is no updates on other stories?
ParusDivs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Update πŸ‘  πŸ‘