Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Nice post vicky..

I wonder how a woman can not know if someone did IT on her or not.

aap abhi tak "IT" pe hi attacke hue ho ...ab toh humari Jodhu bhi bhool gayi...aap bhi bhool jayeyeπŸ˜†

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thanks Sweetie. Where have you been all this while?😳... the letter was a very powerful one and it was needed, to make Imaam and auliyaas see light. 

Hameeda Beghum ko apne luck pe kucch zyada hi yakeen hai.πŸ˜†

Diwali and rishtedaars had kept me busy and had a blast off course but did miss the forum and its crazy crowd.
And yes... Happy Diwali and may you have a blessed year ahead😊😊
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prejudiced

I liked how u highlighted the letter. It was THE winner today and a relief that even in 16th century, there were some folks like Salim Chisthi with such liberal thoughts.

Hamida took a huge chance and this is not something that she should've taken chances with... Anycase all's well that ends well.

Our Haughty begum back to her ways and yet again she couldn't even wait for Jallu to finish his sentence...One more incident to add to the list of "what" he had wanted to say :-(

Hopefully with this we will start seeing Jodha realizing that Jalaal yearns for a lot more than physical relationship and her heart to start melting.

I did have an issue with pace. I felt to many things happened in the episode today. I wish the pace is slightly more relaxed.

The combo of Ruqqu and MA is definitely something JJ ought to watch for...Jalaal is shrewd, hope he gets this quick.

Precap- Hmmm...Pleasant Jodha... Cant wait!

Thanks baby. I think the issue was resolved quickly because stretching it could invite trouble for portraying Islam as an intolerant religion. That's why the letter portrayed Islam as different from what the Imaam and auliyaas were portraying it as. 

Jodha is an essentially tough woman with a soft heart and that is how Jalaal has accepted her - and  even when she falls in love with Jalaal, i want this spark to stay because this is how Jodha is. I hated her dukhee aatma mode today. 

Jalaal is creating a monster in Ruqqu and  both Jalaal and Jodha will suffer because of this. πŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous write-up πŸ‘β­οΈ
Loved that  you started with the powerful words of Salim Chisti πŸ‘πŸΌ 
The coercion on Jodha to convert and her vulnerability about what had happened when
 unconscious  was so well portrayed. After ages I loved the two of them praying together with the strings of melody and faith blending beautifully.
It would be a mistake to write off Mallika-e-Hind Hamida as MA realized it today...and kudos to Jalal in bringing out the teasing look with Jodha and the flint in his eyes with Ruqu πŸ‘

Precap: β€οΈ

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn i have to rewrite my post again😑.
Loved itπŸ˜ƒ.That letter was a phenomenal pieceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...maybe later we will understand why Jalal and Jodha named their first son,heir of the Mughal Empire Salim.
Jodha Jodha what will i do with this ladki??She needs a good shake but luckily she looks promising in the precap.
Jalal is such an admirable manπŸ‘.He was ready to give up his throne for the sake of his zubaan...Jodha should realise that honour doesnt run in blood,its based on one's actions.
I am hoping we get some progression this week with Akdha...dnt care about Ruk.Last i checked i was watching this shown for Jodha and Jalal so i feel like one of those emotionless vampires when it comes to Ruk.I feel nothing for her ATM.
Cheapu should watch that mouth of his😑.As for Adham he should stop dreaming about eating the apple.She should stick with his sherbet and vermercelli πŸ˜†.I should tell him to grow up but he should grown down.πŸ˜•
I am a little shocked  that Ruk didnt used her used and throw dialogue at Jodha or Jalal today.Funny thing is that both MA and Ruk think that Jalal did 'IT' with Jodha.I would love to see their expressions when he's now more attracted to her than ever.Instead of ignoring he'll giver her more attention.Instead of side lining her she will remain at his top priority.Instead of being yesterdays stale bread she'll be  today's and tomorrow's main cuisineπŸ˜†.
Jodha should now understand that Jalal isnt the devil...he's just one of those Angels with swords that is surrounded by devils in diguise.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the post , Vicky.

" Jalaal, i woke up to the sound and sight of birds today. I can't say if it really was a dream or a spiritual message - but the first thought that came to my mind was that just look at those birds. So free , elevated , exploring the sky and so close to God. And now, i wonder that what is the difference between reading a kalma and chanting mantras? Its the same God and all of us, irrespective of what religion we follow and what name we give HIM, we are headed towards the same destination. I am telling you all this because you are the only one i see who has the power and the makings of a man who can change the course of history - the one who can establish a world where everyone , no matter how different or from which faith , can live on the same land. The day you understand the true meaning of love , you will be enlightened and you will understand what am trying to convey you. As for Islam, its a route to worship that one Almighty and it can only be adapted by an accepting heart. Its criminal to force anyone to accept Islam. Khuda, as we address HIM in our faith , is to be embraced by love and HE is not someone who should evoke terror. That's not what Islam is."

- Khwaaja Saleem Chishti's letter to Jalaauddin Mohammad. 

The BEST PART about today's episode is not Jalaal fiercely telling the Mughal harem to  back off from Jodha Beghum, its not Jalaal giving Cheapuddin that 'come again' look when he says that Jodha may have to leave Agra, its not Jodha placing her life and future in Hameeda Beghum's hands with blind faith and complete surrender, its not Jodha placing Khwaaja Chishti and Lord Krishna on the same plane, its not Jalaal revealing the truth to Jodha and then, smirking that he was just teasing her, its not Ruqqu's complete failure in convincing Jalaal and Hameeda, its not the return of Jodha's  chudailgiri that Jalaal absolutely loved , and its not Jalaal trying to ruffle Ruqqu by saying that Jalaal and Jodha may have spent a night in a tango...

...Its this letter. The lines, the composition , the background music during the letter's reading. Its spiritual and the writer , who has penned these lines is definitely someone who sees God/Allah/Bhagwaan/WaaheGuru/Jesus with the same eye. MAGNIFICENT explanation of universal God and the true route of Islam. 

Coming to today's episode, it was a very nice looping and plugging of the conflict that was set off in last week's rather disturbing and controversial episode. Here's how:

1. The Imaam and Auliyaas were going by the book rules of Islam and how they have altered it to make the religion sound aggressive. They were using it as a political weapon to pressurize Jalaal, Jodha and maintain their control over the throne. However, that message from Khwaajaji showed them light. And they recalled the true meaning of Islam - Khuda mohabbat karne ki cheez hai, khauff khaane ki nahiin. And they instantly cleaned their thoughts and bowed back to Jalaal. 

2. The Mughal Harem had NO RIGHT to corner and pressurize Jodha into accepting Islam. Firstly, Jalaal had gone to visit Khuda's Noor in the avatar of MahaaKaali Maa by his own will and like, Jalaal, said, why should Jodha suffer for something that she didn't even do. Secondly, if at all someone has the right to speak to Jodha in this matter, its Jalaal. Simply because Jalaal and Jodha have this agreement and nobody else has the right to butt in. 

3. I maybe an odd one out case but I DO NOT LIKE JODHA'S VULNERABILITY. I mean, she was like a soccer ball being tossed around today for 3/4th of the episode. She was at it is confused and traumatized by what Jalaal has been hiding from the stormy night . And then, this whole storm of allegations  that she is the one snatching Jalaal's crown , and all Imaam and Auliyaas and Mughal Harem arm twisting her into accepting Islaam. There was this sudden loss of confidence that Jodha couldn't even sit in sync with Jalaal's defence of her , she suddenly had no  'say' of her own , she had no faith in her own decisions and she left everything in Hameeda's hands. Its such a huge step to give yourself in someone's hands in the  hope that they will strangle you.

Here , i felt there is one more thing that made Jodha feeling helpless. let her be very rude with Jalal, she does trust him , and she even remembers what he has done in Amer. and these Harem ppl r constantly reminding her abt it, for which she can be feel burdened. And then there is one person , she trusts completely, Hameeda. The burden which makes many ppl collapse and end their life, is making Jodha vulnerable. on one hand she doesn't want to be the person who will be held responsible if Jalal is dethroned (she doesn't want him to lose his right due to her), while on the other hand she does not want to lose her identity. She is standing at crossroads where there is no solution she can think of. nothing wrong with it. So she asked HB's decision, but then Jodha has full faith in her, and it can be seen while she accepted HB's decision with heavy heart but without question. Jodha shows one more side of her here , once she accepts somebody she accepts completely. there is no half way in it.

4. A helpless Jalaal and a helpless Jodha, thanks to all the political dogmatic pressure was not a pleasant sight at all. Jodha sitting down for the conversion process without even raising an eye-lid in her classic chudail fashion and Jalaal , watching it all happen quietly , thanks to the fundamentalists and Hameeda? No way. I prefer Jalaal pulling out swords and Jodha lashing out with her spicy tongue.

5. Hameeda takes chances mostly , but her 'aanklan' ( calculation of situation and repercussions )  is mostly favourable. I mean, yes, she is a rockstar but one shouldn't push their luck too far. What if the letter was late? Jodha Beghum would have turned into Jameela Beghum, Phir? I mean, that scared girl is placing her confidence and faith in your hands. Accountable ho , issliye initiative lo. Sab Uparwaale pe mut chhodo. Woh bhi sochte honge ki jab dekho saari chamatkar waali hopes Merese hi lagaate hain. 

one question i felt, Is it possible that in Amer just like MA, even HB must have felt that Jalal can be questioned for going to a temple. and so she must have seek advice from Kwajaji. we have previously seen, she trusts him to be almighty. so she could have sent her special and trusted messenger to Kwajaji, telling him abt the whole thing and asked for the solution if any such thing happens. and so she knew that Kwajaji has sent the solution. (this is what i felt after watching the scene).

6. Jalaal loves Jodha as we hate her. He didn't go to see her after the sorting of the religious issue , to seek thank you and 'aabhaar'. The moment he saw that flame back in her eyes, her naaz nakhre  and the Ameri achaar of her gussa, his smirks, smiles and mystery grins were back. Phew! Ab sab theek hai. And he finally tells his nakchadhee ungrateful Beghum that nothing happened between them that night. He was just pulling her leg and that ' What the..." expression on Jodha's face was priceless. Jalaal really knows how to push her buttons but unfortunately Jodha has no such CONSCIOUS control over him. Yet. And Jodha is such a case of reverse psychology. The 'aabhaar for Jalaal' was buzzing in her head and that is why she said the same in an abrasive manner when he came to see her. Ye Jodha na. Isski ego poore Agra fort ko competition deti hai.

In Agra he has seen her fire. in Amer he has seen her love for others. he wants it for himself, but he want her fire to be there always in her. and so he keeps teasing her. one major thing here, Jodha trusts him more than herself. let her talk abt the promises he made, but she trusts more on what he says on her face. when he says, they were together, she hates him, but when he tells her what he actually did, she trusts him. she didn't need Moti or someone else to tell her. Let him say anything on her face, and she will accept it as a fact. This is called 'TRUST". and Jalal has got it from her. and he knows it very well.

7. Lastly, Jalaal needs to check his  'kitchen politics ' side a little bit. All these teasers that he gives Ruqqu about the hanky panky going on between himself and Jodha, are going to cost Jodha a lot in the future. Ruqqu is mercurial and volatile. 100 times more than what Jodha ever will be. Ye Jalaal ke mazaak ek din Ruqqu ke haath se Jodha ki biryani banaayenge aur Jalaal ki love story ko eclipse lagaayenge. 

Precap: Jodha is mimicking Jalaal and he is grinning. Well, Jalaal ka voiceover hai forever - " Kab tak roothegi, cheekhegi, chilaayegi? Hamaara shaatir dimaaag aur hamaara dormant dil kehta hai ki ek din yahee Jodha hamaare Saleem ki ammiejaan bann jaayegi"
Originally posted by: lashy

I loved the letter and court scenes (for the drama they brought about)

and Jalal's explanations as to what happened that night - 
They both helped iron out a lot of unsolved hanging issues in the serial
Strangely, both tracks were executed to a satisfactory end!

HB's plan was a loophole πŸ˜† she should ask MA's advice on how to carry out such plans

Jodha's soccer-styled predicament is not one of just a 16th century queen..she was still very very fortunate in comparison to the NUMEROUS other women in different parts of the world (whatever their class/religion) who have NO say in ANYTHING... It might have been a few disturbing seconds, but it was realistic...
I liked the episode a LOT and am really looking forward to the precap 
Lovely vicky!

Thanks sweetie.😳... yes, a satisfactory end to a very disturbing issue otherwise. Hameeda is overconfident  and how. Jodha ko pataa bhi hai ki apnee jaan kiske haath mein di thi?πŸ˜†

I agree. In today's time itself, women seem to have no say in anything, they need a male envelope to protect them and life is so suffocating in this male-dominated society. So, i can just imagine what 300 odd women felt about their identity and individuality must have felt in harems and janaan khaana.
Originally posted by: itsRitzi

loved ur title indeed the letter was well worded n composed 

lolz jodha teekhi hi aachi hain n jalal rukku ko tease kar rah ahin yeh jalal kaafi chalak dono begum ko ek saath teasing hehe 

no wonder he is the great shehshah

Thank you.😳...The letter was powerful and phenomenal.πŸ‘...Jalaal is playing with fire because he has no idea that Ruqqu's jealousy could actually put a divider between himself and Jodha.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode is satisfactory with two loopholes closing..It's good to see both the issues of Islam conversion and jodha dielama has been solved.

How does Hamida knows Khawaaja Chishti's letter comming ? It's a huge step and MA was stunned.

Jalaal is happy seeing his chudail begum.. This time also she didn't allow what he wants to say, jalaal giving those smirks and smiles seeing jodha face πŸ˜†

Ruku shaq  Jalaal said about him and Jodha staying in one room and it is getting stronger seeing them in precap laughing ..πŸ˜‰

Waiting to see JJ nok-jok with Jodha mimicking Jalaal... Another Hunar Jalaal got to see in Jodha...🀣
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post πŸ‘ πŸ€— 
i really liked today's episode πŸ‘πŸΌ