NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
shlok is a real player... i was just watching the repeat this morning and realized that when he was talking to astha over the phone he told her that he did not like what her parents told him.. but astha rightly supported her father and said that they were worried cos she is their only child.. suddenly shlok changed his words saying that he was upset with both their parents cos they dint let her stay back with him .. then suddenly he started lovey dovey talk to stop astha's mind from thinking anything.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashutosh.Nidhi thumbnail
Yup! Spot on! Thats what i noticed too! Very shrewd he is! He keeps testing the waters
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yh I noticed tht too...@ first he only blamed her parents...but included his when she supported them!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I know I was like how can he say that it's her dad, he has right to say what he wants
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Maybe he wanted avadoot to find her daughter rights..and the topic ended on parents not letting them has wife and hubby.
Shlok said that mayke has every right to know the daughter living after marriage.

Liked up.

But it was again a twisted dialog can be the other way too..just like u guys said.
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, u r right. I noticed it too. I guess he wanted to see if she supports her parents or is willing to go against them. Very shrewd and cunning I must say.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

i know, he is a really smooth talker
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah even i noticed that

he changed his  words according to what she wants to hear

:-)