Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sonakshi. Barring lootera she seems to look the same and play the same role in all her films.
Deepika is currently the most interesting and is on the ball.

Priyankas item songs are at least comedy. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely Katrina...I see her on TV all day. Either for her commercials or for her controversies. In terms of skin show too Katrina is the most overexposed after her bikini pictures which she leaked. 
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sonakshi sinha๐Ÿ˜•. barring lootera in every film she is smiling and dancing. she needs to take a break.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All 3 of them but am mostly annoyed by Deepika's overexposure and praise..because ppl make her performance and acting sound better than it actually is. She's too overhyped. 
nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bollywood main aajkal sirf ek actress hai-khamosh sonakshi sinha-most exposed
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I guess Sona. Even though all 3 were, but Deepika has the most success--so it all paid off. And PC is doing so well internationally with each passing day.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doing a lot of movies isn't necessarily a bad thing. Deepika did a lot of movies this year but every character's of her's was very different from the glamorous one in Race to the nerdish Naina to Meenama in CE. Her characters are easy to differentiate. Sonakshi does the same exact thing in ever movie. You could easily replace her with another actress like Asin and it really wouldn't make much of a difference. 

And Deepika's grown a lot as an actress as well. Before Cocktail, I never liked her. But now I'm actually waiting to see Ram Leela to see how she does. She's been very smart with choosing the right scripts.  

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Doing a lot of movies isn't necessarily a bad thing. Deepika did a lot of movies this year but every character's of her's was very different from the glamorous one in Race to the nerdish Naina to Meenama in CE. Her characters are easy to differentiate. Sonakshi does the same exact thing in ever movie. You could easily replace her with another actress like Asin and it really wouldn't make much of a difference. 

And Deepika's grown a lot as an actress as well. Before Cocktail, I never liked her. But now I'm actually waiting to see Ram Leela to see how she does. She's been very smart with choosing the right scripts.  

Agree with your take. She has been smart with her work up to now and hope she does different characters in the future too

Sonakshi should seriously take wise decisions with the roles she does. I think Lootera was the only different thing she has attempted so far
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Over exposed? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Wherez the vagina? ๐Ÿ˜•
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! where did the TM vanish?

does any one know about crystal?

she vanished right when D3 released!