Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .pia_12.

Nice promo
update soon!!!

will be posting in some moments...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for lovely pic posting in some moments...
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice preview..
Update soon..

posting in some moments...
leena04 thumbnail

Hi guys I m back again with new part of my story. Hope u all r doing well this time no long lectures but first want to say sorry for little longer to update now just one Note that some changes in characters sketch Shiny Talwar is now actually Uncle of Ram & Natasha not of Jay & Sanjana so plz take in to note of it... Now not wasting much time let's go directly to the update... so here we go...
---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

Part 3 - We r destined to be together...

*Flashback Starts*
[CENTER]
Its was almost 1 week passed the day Ram met that girl in this one week never he seen her nor he met her again but all the time Ram was lost in her thoughts only. Meanwhile here Ram's uncle Shiny Talwar came to Mumbai from Delhi to meet his Sister & bother in law Krishna & Amarnaath Kapoor. He is also very gud childhood friend of Sudhir Sharma.
---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---
Major Shiny Talwar {Deepak Qazir}
He is from army background he retired Major Shiny Talwar. A very strict yet very soft heart person. He lost his wife years ago when he was at border fighting for nation & his wife was delivering his child in hospital. His wife's case got critical & doctors were operating his wife but they couldn't able to save both, his wife & child both died in operation. After that he never remarried as he was deeply in love with his wife that's why he devoted himself to only for nation & now days he is retired Major Shiny Talwar who living in Delhi who is favorite of his only nephew & niece Ram & Natasha.
Ram is very close to him he treat Ram as his own child as when his son died along with his wife KK was also pregnant at the same time. She delivered Ram near to that period only at his husband's house in Mumbai. Ram was the one who help a lot Shiny to get out from his mantle turma. Ram never met his mama a lot nor spends lot of time with him as he is army officer & get very less time but when ever they r together they r just like crime partners in naughtiness they always been connected via calls every week Shiny calls Ram & he also loves to talk to his Mama a lot in childhood when ever Shiny could talk to him. Ram is very close to his Shiny Mama whom he calls as his buddy wither he shares his things abt his life... his dreams... with his father or not but he would defiantly tell to his Mama.
Even Sudhir Sharma is also very gud childhood friend of Shiny. They were staying in Delhi as neighbor from childhood he & Shiny shares really gud bond from childhood only. Even his wife Shipra & Shiny's wife Lakshi was also gud friend even when Laksmi was pregnant Shipra & Sudhir was there only taking care of her they was the one who gave this painful news to Shiny abt his wife & child's death. They were the only who handled him in his this painful days until they sand him to Punjab to his Sister & Bother in law for some days to get out from this pain as they felt if place will change he would feel more batter. Shiny didn't wanted but Shipra & Sudhir forces him for his betterment.
After some years Sudhir shifted to Mumbai with his family but his friendship with Shiny never got changed they are still closed friend & sharing the same bond & love in life. They were meeting up very less due to Shiny's duty but their bond... their love & friendship is same as before. Shiny is very excited to meet all in Mumbai as he is coming after almost 10 years to meet all of them as he started one army's academy by his own to aware people abt army & encourage them to join army & be a soldiers.
Shiny is coming to Mumbai almost after 10 years there is lot of changes happen in this last years & he was enjoying & knowing all of them in his journey while going to meet his best friend Sudhir at his home with broad smile on his face. He reached to Sharma house & asked driver to stop the car. He gets down from there & moved towards the house door. He sees it wasn't huge mansion but small banglow but it is looking very pretty from outside. He ring the door bell of house in hastily again & again in gaps of second in his naughtiness.

Sudhir: wait a minute I m coming to open the door. (
He literary screened getting irritated from the door bell's noise keeping his light weight fiber glasses on his nose moving towards door but the noise still continues b'coz of that Sudhir gets a lot angry.)
Sudhir: areh Bhai who r u??? n... (
He reached to the door & opens it with with irritation without looking but when he sees who is standing on door he completely shocked.)
Shiny: oye khote d puttar pechaniya k nahi... (
Did u recognized me or not... Shiny asked with broad grin on his lips looking at Sudhir.)
Sudhir: abe Ullu k pathe tu... (
Sudhir with excitement just runs to his friend & scoop him in tight hug as after all both friends were meeting almost after 10 years.)
Shiny: now tell me first how r u? (
He asked very softly to Sudhir while coming out from his warm embrace & with moist eyes, both friends is overwhelmed meeting each other after so many years. Sudhir smile to him & wipe his moist eyes with his hand.)
Sudhir: why u r asking when u didn't even thought abt me in last 10 years that's why didn't came to meet me right. (
Sudhir said with a bit of anger & irritation while complaining to his friend & taking him inside the house both settle on sofa comfortably.)
Shiny: u know abt my duty yaar & more on that u know I have started my small academy where I train young kids for their future & encourage them to do something for our nation. I even didn't kept my feet in Mumbai for last 10 years I was so busy with that only. So how would I will come here to meet. (
He said pouting lips while defending himself justifying the reason for not able to come to meet him but in funny way for to melt his anger.)
Sudhir: yes yes I know all ur reasoning just leave it all here & tell me how r u? (
Sudhir looking at him while making face & asked to him with concern & then smiles.)
Shiny: what will happen to me I m like always mast mulaa... u say how r u??? & where is bhabhiji & kids? (
Shiny asked being excited to meet with all others too.)
Sudhir: all r fine Raj is went to office & Shipra is went to temple will be coming at any moment. Sid went with his friends out & Priya is in her room getting ready for collage. (
Sudhir said normally having sweet smile on his lips when he hear foot steps sound coming down from stairs. He looks up to see his princess coming down.)

Meanwhile Bansi kaka brought the water for Shiny he is having it when his eyes also catches by the sound on stairs. He sees one beautiful girl in black jeans & purple fancy long t-shirt to her thighs with open hair at one side of shoulder & at other shoulder one beg is hanging. Her eyes kohled beautifully & no other extra heavy ornament expect one chain around her neck & small balis in her 2 ear tops of gold. She isn't it wearing extra make up just looking beautiful in natural way. She is coming down locking her wrist watch on her wrist her all attentions is on her wrist. Shiny smiles seeing her natural beauty & innocence like a child in her eyes. Priya reached to ground near Sudhir but lost in checking in her college bag. Sudhir is smiling seeing his angle who is doing her last minute checking of her things in her beg as he old habit when ever she packs her bag bu her own still she didn't notice Shiny her all attentions is in her work... in her bag...

Sudhir: Priya beta how many times I told u to check ur things in room only before leaving. (
This thing caught Priya's attentions she looked at there voice came from & smiles to her Papa after completing her checking came to near her papa & hugging him from back holding him her hands wraps around his neck while Sudhir is sitting with smile.
)
Priya: Gud morning Papa... ([/B]Hugging her Papa sweetly with broad smile which is adoring on her lips while talking to her loving father.)
Sudhir: Gud morning angle so u ready to go haan... (
He also tuck his hand on her hands over his neck sweetly asked his angle with broad smile.)
Priya: Yes papa & u know na always maa do my last checking for exams but today she went to temple hence I have to do all things by my own. (
She said it very cutely pouting her lips like a child who is complaining to her father abt her mother.)
Sudhir: yes I know my angle but today reason of her not being here is also u... she went to prey for ur exam only to temple. (
He smiles while explaining to Priya.)
Priya: uffo Papa its not like that I don't believes in god I do a lot but how many times I told Maa not to do all this... (
She moves away from her dad & stands facing him while continues talk) If ever I got passed in exam it will be by my hard work & studies god can't help me in this b'coz if I won't write paper how will I get passed the exam & unfortunately god can't come on earth to write my paper I have to do by my own so what use to go temple. (She said getting little annoyed with it & sadly looking at her father. Shiny silently watching this duo talking so sweetly.)
Sudhir: beta I know god is not going to write ur paper but ur mother is going to god too prey for u only so god gifts u with more straight & ability to work hard & score gud marks in exams b'coz god & parents both just can give child their blessings & this blessings helps them achieve their goals in life got it now. (
He asked his angle with smile Priya nods when while smiling her eyes catch to the side sofa where Shiny is sitting with grin.)

Priya analyzed the face & trying hard to remember him as she is sure she seen or meet him somewhere. Shiny looks at Sudhir & Sudhir exchanged the glance in between Priya to Shiny while grinning. Here Shiny also smiling looking at Priya.

Priya: sorry uncle but do I know u b'coz I feel I had seen or meet u somewhere. (
Priya trying hard to remember looking at Shiny with confusion here Shiny & Sudhir both r grinning looking at Priya. Here Priya still confused & trying hard to recognizes Shiny.)
Shiny: oye puttarji ini jaldi pbhool gaye meanu??? (
What is this baby U forgot me so soon... He rising his eyebrow by indicating Priya to recognize him with pouted face while here Sudhir is enjoying all this drama.)
Priya: (
His voice & tone of words strike into Priya's head she smiling in disbelief with shock) OMG Shiny chachu when u came??? (She literary runs to hug her Shiny chachu... yes she calls Shiny as chachu as Shiny is younger then Sudhir. Sudhir smiles seeing it & Shiny gets up to hug Priya softly then all settle down on sofa again.)
Priya: Chachu when u came & why u didn't inform us we had made so much preparation for ur arrival after all u came after so long time &... (
Priya sit next to Shiny & before she could continues any further Shiny stop her while bursting out in laughter.)
Shiny: oye bus bus meri Tuffan mail bwarna teri gadi pehuchne se pehle hi patri se uttar jani hai... (
Stop stop my Toffan mail either ur train will step out from track before even reach... Sudhir & Shiny both burst out in laughter seeing at Priya's pouted face just like small child but then both stop seeing anger on Priya's face.)
Shiny: oye Sudhir lagta hai kuch zayda hi ho gaya humse... (
Sudhir & Shiny both looks at Priya with sorry face but seems it didn't effected on her she still sitting there with sadness looking at other side then Shiny said...) accha baba yeh le kaan pakadke sorry hun maaf kar de... (See I m holding my ears now at least forgives me... Priya still not convinced with this still looking at other side but her anger is not there now she is just teasing them in fake anger.) bhai Sudhir lagta hai hun apna Desi ilaj niklana hi padega... (Shiny said again while looking at Sudhir & then turn to Priya & put his hand in his bag & bring out one box.) yeh le hun toh maaf kardoge na puttar ji... (hey take it this now u will forgive me na puttarji... ([/B]Shiny place box of sweet bundi k laddu made in desi ghee front of Priya her face light up seeing this from the childhood only Priya was fan of this laddos Shiny knows very well how ever she is angry when ever she sees this laddo her anger vanishes & she can't stop herself from attacking on them.)
Priya: OMG Chachu I m surprised u still remembered abt this. (
Priya took full box from Shiny's hand & put one full laddo in her mouth & relishing the taste of it.)
Shiny: haan main hun kaise bhool sakta hun k mere Priya bete ko desi ghee ka bane bundi k laddo bahut pasand hai... U know when u was small & when ever u was angry with me I always brings this laddo for u & u forgives me like this only the way u did now. (
She put another one laddo in her mouth in no minutes of time & Shiny along with Sudhir watching Priya lovingly relishing her favorite laddo with so love.)

In sometime they heard unlocking sound of door the trio moved their attention to door from where Shipra entered in house with puja ki thali in hand. She even sees Shiny & get happy along with shock she warmly welcome Shiny & all sits there for chit chat with each other. When suddenly Priya's cell rings she sees Neha is calling her & she has to go now as she is already late for exam & she still has to pick Neha from her hostel as she & Neha always goes to collage together. She bid bye to all after taking blessings of them & went out in parking to take out her scooty. She puts her helmet on her head then starts it then moves towards Neha's hostel. It was not that Sudhir can't arrange a car for his darling daughter but it was Priya who was stubborn to buy scooty for her at her 18th birthday as gift from parents everyone made her understand a lot but still she was stubborn on her decision that she want only scooty on her 18th birthday & not car seeing her obsession for it her darling father & bro couldn't say no to her they agreed happily & gifted Priya with her favorite green color's scooty without whom she don't go anywhere most of the time.
Neha is best friend of Priya from childhood before she & her parents were living in Mumbai only but due to Neha's father's job transferred to Pune she also has to shifted Pune but Neha didn't wanted to compromise on her study. She never left Mumbai from the age of 15 years old. She living in hostel also working in part time job as a sales girl in big shop along with studies as father's job is not so big that he can afford the expanses of her higher studies in Mumbai still he pay the fees of Neha's study but the for her extra expanses she decided to work by her own not to put pressures on her parents more. Priya respects Neha for her this qualities a lot she is really sweet heart, very responsible & self respected person & from childhood only Priya & Neha are bond like sisters even their parents also treats them same. Priya many time went to Pune to meet Neha's parents. She even lives there with Neha & her family couple of time in holidays both simply are very attached to each other & both were enjoyed each other's company a lot as both r bonded like sisters.
Here Priya reached to hostel & sees Neha was waiting for her at hostel's lobby & Neha sees Priya with anger. Neha is also wearing normal blue jeans & loss fitting white top one beg digging on her shoulder too just like Priya & there was one scarf around her neck no extra make up on her face just kohled eyes looking very pretty with 2 small earring digging on both earlobe. Priya stopped her scooty near Neha & smiles to her Neha give cold smile in anger then Neha sits on her scooty & both moved towards their college for exams.

Neha: thank god u turned up either I thought u forgot that u has to pick me up too. (
Neha complains to Priya annoyingly sitting on back seat & scooty is going on its speed in the air with full of life. Priya smiles hearing her complain)
Priya: actually its not my fault yaar u know Shiny chachu came to home after so many years & while chit chatting how the time passed out I didn't even realized but with just ur one call I moved out from home to reach to u. (
Priya is buttering Neha with her sweet talk to claim down her anger & like always it worked also Neha smiled hearing her.)
Neha: ok ok now there is no need of buttering me now faster run the scooty or we will be late for exams. (
Neha said clammily with sweet smile & hearing her Priya fasten speed of her scooty to runs towards their collage.)

Sudhir Sharma {Prithvi} & Shipra Sharma {Renuka Israni}
The proud parents of 3 kids & happily married couple. They had love marriage at their time yet got arranged by their family they were living in Delhi & neighbor of Shiny also Shiny is the only friend of Sudhir. Sudhir is businessman who build up his small scale Sharma Industries with his hard work & efforts 15 years ago which is now getting handle by his elder son Raj very efficiently who is silent & claim person yet very smart & talented also. When Sudhir came to Mumbai 15 years ago he had nothing expect 3 kids 1 wife & some amount of money in pocket but due to his hard work & efficiency today he is owner of Sharma Industries. Shipra is basically a house wife but she also gave her lots of efforts to make Sudhir what he is today she had gave her full support to him. She is now a days taking care of her & her hubby's 3 love symbols... their kids along with her sweet hubby. She is educated matured yet jolly mother & wife. Sudhir & Shipra have only one girl child among 3 kids who is soul of this family. Sudhir & Shipra both loves her a lot even her 2 brother also pours their soul on her. Their 3rd kid is real saitaan of this house youngest one & the naughtiest one Sid also the one who spreed only laughter around the every corner of house with humor & his small yet sweet salty fights with his Priya Di

Here the trio Sudhir-Shipra-Shiny were enjoying the moments while relishing the past memories of their Delhi & Sudhir & Shiny's childhood. All 3 were enjoying this moments.

Shiny: I met Priya but where is Raj & Sid? (
Shiny asked Sudhir while sipping his coffee were Shipra just came with snacks for them from kitchen while smiling sitting next to Sudhir she offered snacks to Shiny.)
Sudhir: Raj is in his daily routine in early morning he is in office at sharp 8 am. U know Shiny I always feel proud when ever I think abt my Raj he handled whole business of mine & made me like retired in my this early 50's of life. Even Sid is also following Raj's steps in life. He is studying in college yet also join office too & helping Raj in his work just like Raj was doing when he was in collage & helping me while handling study & work both together without any trouble. (Sudhir explain with proud about his both kids with big smile on his face smiling Shipra also feel blessed to have kids like them.)
Shiny: I must say Raj is just like u hardworking & talented he is doing the same what u had did when u was in the same phase of life at his age. (
Shiny said proudly with a big grin on his lips thinking abt past.) so now had u thought abt Raj's marriage not? (Shiny's this question made Sudhir & Shipra sad both they first glance at each other & then looks at Shiny by keeping their empty mug of coffee on table.)
Sudhir: yaar a lot of alliance came but u know na due to Raj's hand things it didn't worked out. (
Sudhir said with little bit upset & sadness also Shiny understands it & felt bad but it didn't go well with Shipra.)
Shipra: those alliance... non of one was matchable as per my son so no need to regret over those things there will be someone special for my child & she will come soon in his life I m sure of it to fill the emptiness in son's life with her happiness & love. (
Shipra said it with lots of hope in her heart for his son's future to be happiest one.)
Shiny: Bhabhi ji is right Sudhir our Raj is like mirror from heart we will surly get someone special who will see his clear view of heart & accepts him the way he is. (
Shiny added his pray with Sudhir & Shipra's & hoping gud future for Raj with broad smiles.)
Sudhir: but Shiny more on that Shabzade have one more condition that now he will marry only after Priya gets marry. Is this is any kind of talk? (
Sudhir said with slight Smile around his corner of lips but looked sad with this too.)
Shiny: so what u have decided abt it now. (
Shiny asked curiously to them to know.)
Shipra: what we can decide Bhaishab its already decided by Raj as in stubbornness Raj is not less then Sudhir infect he is like father of Sudhir. What he have decided we have to accept it wither we wish or not. (
All burst out in laughter hearing this Shiny kept his empty coffee mug on table while composing himself to talk.)
Shiny: so have u seen any alliance for Priya or not? (
Shiny asked while having snacks putting potato chips in his mouth.)
Sudhir: Ya we seen 1 or 2 but nothing made us feel gud. (
Sudhir said with normal face seems really nothing much was interesting in them.)
Shipra: actually bhaishab u know Priya is our only one girl child & she is heart & soul of our family in her matter we don't want to take any risk by doing hurry as we want only best for Priya & for that we r ready to wait how much we have too. (
Shipra said with motherly concerned looking at Sudhir. Shiny looks on them while smiling.)
Shiny: well bhabhiji in that case I have one proposal for u both if only u both agreed to it. (
Shiny said with smile looking at both. Sudhir & Shipra both exchanged the glance at each other then looks back at Shiny & nods him to continue his talk.) also u know the boy & his family very well from boy's childhood. (Shiny give grins looking at Sudhir & Shipra were they both were totally confused that about whom Shiny is talking.)
Sudhir: sorry yaar I didn't get u whom you r talking abt? (
Sudhir asked still being confused where Shiny looks at him with broad smile on his lips.)
Shiny: I m talking about Ram Sudhir my sister Krishna's son. (
Shiny declared very proudly talking about Ram & his family.)
Shipra: Ram U mean Ram Kapoor the son of business tycoon Amarnaath Kapoor & Krishna Kapoor's. (
Shipra shocked hearing this & looks at Sudhir with surprised.)
Sudhir: but they r very big people Shiny will they accept Priya as their Daughter in law. I know Krishna she is really gem person but her husband & family will it be ok for them? (
Sudhir asked Shiny very politely but keeping the reality of society in mind.)
Shiny: ohh yaar do u trust me? (
Sudhir takes deep breath & nods his head but before he could say anything Shiny continues.) that's it then just keep ur trust on me yaar Priya is just like daughter to me & at that house I assures they will keep her as daughter not Daughter in law. Yaar I know my sister's family they just want a nice & decent girl that's it. They don't believes in all this high society things they r really gud person from heart. (Sudhir & Shipra looked relived after hearing Shiny they smiled at Shiny.)
Sudhir: yaar I trust u & just b'coz of u I m ready to meet them but finial decision will on Priya she will only decided wither she want to get into this relationship or not. (
Sudhir cleared the things from his side of talk & Shipra agreed to it.)
Shiny: don't worry yaar let Ram & Priya to meet each other & let them decide what they want. (
Shiny said with broad smile & assurance in talk then Shiny took out one picture of Ram from his bag & give it to Sudhir which he always keep it with him while going out from house.) & also see this is Ram u might be never seen him after grown up so keep this picture with u & saw to Priya also then tell me is Priya wants to meet Ram or not after that only we will arrange the meeting of them. (Shiny said with broad smile.)
Shipra: ok Bhaisahab then take one Priya's picture also with u show it them & then we all will meet if everything placed on right place until then we will also talk to Priya about this. (
Shipra sees at Sudhir while talking & he nods as he agreed to her talk too.)
Shiny: its perfectly all right I don't have any issue regarding this after all its all depends on Ram & Priya they will going to spend life with each other so if they would decided it will be more batter. (
Shiny claims that with smile & Sudhir & Shipra seems agreed to it.)

Then this trio chit chatted for some more time also exchange some more information abt Ram & Priya to each other & other stuff too. Shipra gave Priya's one picture to Shiny then Shiny take leave from there to go Kapoor mansion. Here Sudhir & Shipra were in thoughts abt this alliance they were happy for Priya & wanted this relation to happen as they knew Krishna very well she is really a very nice person from heart & they were assured nothing go wrong with this but they didn't want to force Priya into this or hurrying in this. They wanted Priya to decide abt this & for that they r ready to give her time to think.
It was almost became the evening time till then Shiny left Sharma house. Priya was just abt to back at home along with Neha. Shipra & Sudhir were waiting for her they had informed Raj abt it but just like piece of information as he was in office & they talk on phone after hearing all Raj had no objection to meet Kapoor's but before decide anything they wanted to talk with Priya & also wanted to know her wish first abt this. They were sure their Princess won't denied to them still they wanted to be assure from her side once.
Shipra were sitting in living room while cutting the vegetables for to dinner & Sudhir also sitting there while reading newspaper when they heard Priya & Neha's voice coming from open main door while discussing some topic with fun & laughter. Sudhir & Shipra exchange the glance at each other then looks at Priya who sit on sofa next to Sudhir & Neha who sits next to Shipra on sofa both were still laughing so much on some joke.

Shipra: so how was the day of u both? & how was the exam? (
Shipra asked with smile still cutting vegetables Sudhir kept paper on table while smiling looking at Priya & Neha.)
Priya: yes maa the day was awesome & we had lot of fun today. (
Priya said very lovingly with a broad smile adoring on her lips.)
Neha: yes anty & the exam was went so gud it was like so easy paper awesome. (
Neha said very excitedly with lots of fun & smile.)
Sudhir: ohh that's great Neha beta but Priya now I want to talk to u something very serious. (
Sudhir said with claim voice with slight smile Priya's mood turn into seriousness looking at Sudhir & wondering what he wanted to talk.)
Priya: what happen Papa is anything serious. (
Priya asked with concern to her papa while being worried.)
Sudhir: yes beta but u don't need to worry its we who have to worry b'coz soon u will go leaving us alone. (
Priya & Neha both looked completely confused Sudhir sees at Shipra & got emotional while talking to his princess abt her marriage.)
Priya: Papa why will I go leaving u alone... (
Looking at her father's sad face then tuning to shipra who even looked sad.) Maa I m seriously not getting it what u want to say plz say it clearly. (Priya demanded answer form them & is worried too a lot.
Sudhir: beta we r talking abt ur marriage. (
Priya looked at Sudhir at the moment marriage word rings in her ear with shock here Neha is silently hearing their talk.)
Shipra: yes beta now the time is arrived to turn our little princess into bride & sand her to off while make her seat in doli. (
Priya's face become dull hearing this she never thought abt marriage so soon this piece of news is like 440 volts current for her.)
Priya: but papa what is hurry for my marriage I m doing my graduation now & in between all this I didn't think abt marriage at all. (
Priya said with lot of confusion she still in shock & didn't knew how to compose with this talk of marriage proposal.)
Sudhir: Priya beta Ur study will go on its just talk of proposal we r not making u marry tomorrow to sand u off soon still there is time in it (
Sudhir said little jokingly to light up every one's mood but seem it didn't effected on Priya & Neha's lips adores with sweet smile)even u can carry on with ur study if u want as the proposal came of the person they r really gud people. (Sudhir tries to assures Priya with his talk.)
Shipra: yes beta ur papa is right & u will marry one or other day to someone then why not now even at least this boy & his family is know to us from so long years. (
Shipra said with sweet smile looking at Priya but Priya seem didn't convince to them.)
Priya: who r the boy & who is his family? (
Priya asked softly still sad with all this.)
Sudhir: ur Shiny chachu brought this proposal the boy is Shiny's nephew in childhood u both were playing together at Delhi when ever he was coming to Shiny's house. (
Sudhir said with smile looking at Priya here she tying hard to remember abt it she got slight image of boy from her childhood she didn't remember much abt her childhood as at that age she was just of 4 years old so she is trying hard to remember all abt of it.)
Shipra: do u remembered him beta? (
Shipra asked in between to Priya while she was lost in her own thoughts.)
Priya: not much maa but yes there was one boy what was his name... mm... hmmm (
she still struggling with her memories to remember boy's name) It was something like motu... no.. no.. no.. Golu ya Golu.. (She smiled after taking his name & remembered something abt him some indecent of past but Neha felt wired.)
Neha: ohh sorry to interrupt but how kind of name is this Golu. (
Sudhir & Shipra burst out in laughter hearing this & Priya to along with them Neha still sitting there quite seeing all of them laughing so much she fail to understand what is so funny in this.)
Shipra: no Neha beta his name is not Golu his name is Ram but his grand mother was calling him as Golu in childhood as he was gol matol means a bit chubby & healthy kid. In childhood Priya was calling him just with this name so she remembered his this name not his real name. (
Sudhir & Shipra still continues to laugh & Priya looks down in shy here Neha also smiles to hearing this.)
Shudhir: yes but his actual name is Ram Kapoor Amarnaath & Krishna Kapoor's son. (
Sudhir proudly introduced him with big smile of corner to corner on his cheeks.)
Neha: so uncle did u seen him how he looks now still fatty or handsome. (
she asked curiously to know more abt Ram. Priya were still quite to hear from her dad but she also wanted to know abt Ram more don't know why but she is liking it.)
Shipra: unfortunately both he is little plump yet a handsome boy but we didn't meet him. (
Priya & Neha both confused to know it before Neha could say anything Priya said.)
Priya: If u didn't seen him maa how u know how does he look. (
Priya said in hurry & then she realized what blunder she made & looks down as all 3 pairs of eyes is on her in teasing way she bite her lower lips under her teeth in shyness...)
Shipra: hmmm Neha beta seems someone is really curious to know abt Ram isn't it. (
Shipra said in very teasing tone making target to Priya here Priya was causing her faith for to getting trap into such situation while getting more embarrassed.)
Priya: it was not like that Maa I m just asking as once he was my friend so just to know abt him only. (
Priya said all this with much hesitant looking away as she can't meet her eyes with them while talking. Sudhir is enjoying all this while sitting there.)
Neha & Shipra: hmmm... (
Shipra & Neha still continue to teasing Priya seeing this got annoyed as she tried to cover it up but its messed up all she looks at them with irritation.)
Priya: what maa... Papa see na... (
Priya got more annoyed with their teasing look on her she immediately moved towards her papa for rescue.)
Sudhir: Shipraa... (
Sudhir called Shipra in seriousness his own way were he indicates her to stop to tease his Princess now seeing him Shipra & Neha both quite.)
Sudhir: Priya take this envelope in this there is Ram's picture see it & then tell us ur answer just remember one thing while taking non of us will ever want u to take decision in hurry think abt twice before deciding anything as we just want u to be happy in whole life so take the decision that only gives u happiness. (
Sudhir keeps his hand on Priya's head lovingly assuring her he will be always there for her... seeing this Shipra also came to her & gives her side hug.)
Shipra: Yes beta ur Papa is right nothing is bigger then ur happiness for us just keep in mind there is no hurry take any decision & no completion to say yes only take ur own time only say yes if ur heart is ready we will be waiting for ur answer. (
Shipra caressed Priya's hair lovingly kissing her side temple softly giving her once again side hug as her eyes moist with the thought of getting away from her daughter if this marriage took place.)

Sudhir kept his hand on Shipra's shoulder to make her claim & asked her to control herself with his eyes Shipra understood it & smiles slightly looking at Priya then gets up go into kitchen. Sudhir also left into study room the way Shipra & Sudhir went Priya feel sad learning abt her parents pain with the thought of to get separates from her. She lost in her thoughts Neha sees her being sad so to change her mood Neha take the envelope of Ram's picture from her hand. Priya looks at her shockingly while Neha grins at her.

Priya: Neha gives me that. (
here Neha grins & try to open the the envelope looking at Priya just to tease her lovingly. )
Neha: ohh ho so anger why??? why??? Is something special in this. (
She just to tease Priya again try to open the cover of envelope but didn't see what is in it.)
Priya: I m telling u just give it to me or it won't be gud for u. (
Priya showed her annoyed & anger to Neha but she is just teasing Priya by showing her envelope.)
Neha; ohh really then come & take it from me. (
Neha continues to teasing her which were now making Priya really angry on her.)

Neha giving & pulling back the envelope showing her... teasing her Priya were getting more & more annoyed seeing this but Neha kept her teasing go on. Now Priya without giving any chance to Neha to think just snatch the envelope from Neha's hand & showing her thump & smiling like she win this match now. Neha again try to snatch it but Priya gets up & runs towards her room behind her Neha also runs to her room to catch her.
Priya reach to he room & collapse on bad while breathing heavily as she run as fast as she can She is sitting on bad resting her head on bad rest. Neha was not much behind from her she also reach to her just after seconds of her arrival in room & sits in front of her on bad. Priya & Neha both are breathing really hard to catch their normal breath while trying to claim themselves. After sometime relaxing their running fast breathes both burst out in laughter thinking of their childishness of teasing each other looking at each other.

Neha: so now can we open the envelope or not ya phir we will has to made prasad for Ram ji to appears. (
Neha teasingly asked to Priya in return Priya smiles & nods in yes.)
Priya: but on one condition first I will see. (
Neha nods on her condition & with red blushing cheeks Priya opens the envelope then took out the pictures out slowly.)

The picture were coming out slowly from the envelope first Priya sees Ram's wavy black hair... then she sees Ram's deep dark brown eyes... then his sweet nose... then his curved lips with lovely smile & little plumy cheeks... then finally his full face. Priya just for seconds looking at the picture blankly. Neha sees her & didn't understand what happen to her. She called Priya twice but Priya didn't responded to her lost in her thinking.

Neha: Priya who is he show me na (
before Priya could respond anything she snatch the picture from her hand & sees gets shocked after remembering last week's incident.) Priya he is the same who last week saved Mili's life... (Neha inhales deep breath inside & looks at Priya who is lost in her thoughts.) so Priya what did u decide? (Neha placed her one hand on Priya's with sign Priya looks up at Neha with smile.)
Priya: what to decide Neha as Destiny already decided... (
Priya took Ram's picture from Neha & looks at it.) we r destined to be together... (Priya giving glance at picture gets up from the bad & moves towards window.)
Neha: but Priya I won't allows u to do this yaar... (
Neha gets up & moves to Priya.[/B]) I mean its not a joke nor its just talk of some hours or years... its the matter of whole life Priya... don't I know how the way u wanted ur dream man ur Rajkumar Priya & Ram is not like ur Rajkumar then why u r ready for this? Why u want to do compromise Priya??? why??? ([/B]Neha shake Priya a bit slowly & asked being annoyed by Priya's answer.)
Priya: Neha to whom u r calling compromise I will called it as adjustment & I m doing it for my family Neha didn't u see the happiness in Maa & Papa's eyes they were so happy while talking abt this alliance & more on that I want to see my bhai as happy & married & U know very well he won't marry until I will marry & today or tomorrow I has to marry to someone then what is wrong in Ram at least he is know person to me. (
Priya said with slight smile as she is know she is not ready for this but she will has to make herself force to get ready for this for the happiness of her family.)
Neha: and what abt ur wish of getting married in love marriage? (
Neha talked claimly this time to Priya.)
Priya: Neha we wish so many thing but do our all wishes gets fulfill no na that's it & who knows what surprises life has hide for us in future might be Ram is the only one who r written in my destiny & in future he will be like my dream man anything can be happen yaar we can't jugged any person with just one meet. Also this is just talk of alliance we r not said yes to marry directly first we will meet & then it will be decided we wants to marry each other or not nothing is fixed. I think we can't reach to any result until we don't give a test so let's see & meet Ram first then will think of further things. (
Priya maturely answers to Neha & Neha also feels agreed to it as every person deserves the chance & they should give Ram a chance too.)
Neha: I think u r right Priya I was acting over reacted yes first we will need to meet him in this process with his thoughts abt this marriage then only we can decides anything. Before that u want to promise me one thing If u didn't like Ram U won't force ur self in this. (
Priya just nods to it & smiles seeing at Neha then both hugs each other lightly.) Neha: However I feel after that incident at road with Ram I feel he is genuinely gud guy & I m sure if u both get into this relation I feel u both will be turn the best couple ever. (Neha smiles sweetly while assuring Priya for this here Priya also smiles lightly looking at Ram's picture on bad.)

---@ ---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

So what u think who is the girl whom Ram met at the middle of road... is it Priya or Neha will RaYa will meet to talk for their marriage... will Ram get ready to meet Priya after knowing his alliance talk is going on... will he move on in life with Priya or he will try to find his love... & who is this Mrs. Kapoor & how is she connected to Raj... U will get all the answers in future tracks... until then bye take care with this small Preview...

[B]
Preview:
We will get to see that in flash back that Ram know abt his alliance talk going on with Priya but Ram will not ready marry as he will be in love with that young lady whom he met at road but still their meeting will get fixed by their parents at Priya's house.
In present Vik & Neha's entry to hospital to know abt Mrs. Kapoor's health & there they will meet Sandy & Raj also what is connection is between Raj & Mrs. Kapoor.
So just stay tune here as lost of twist & suspense is to be unfold in next.

Note:~
Sorry I had tried to cope up story but couldn't & there was no Ram's moment but in next there will be surly so plz forgive me this time its very lengthy part I know in next will try my best to cut it in proper size.
If u like this part or story plz comment on it & like the post it will give me more
encouragement to write more... Thank you for reading...

--------------------------------------
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice promo dear
cont soon
waiting
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2