SS-Ishq ka Rutba...INLEAD New Part 8 Updated Pg No. 69 - Page 32

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 123fiza

nice promo leena..
font size is good ...
cont soon

thank u so much as finally some one spoke abt font thanks will update now at any moment ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Update will be in 10 min stay tune......
leena04 thumbnail

Hi guys I m back again with new part of my story. Hope u all r doing well this time no long lectures but first want to say sorry for little no little longer to update new chapter had some personal problem but won't do again now sorry will try to update ASAP I can thank you for waiting... now not wasting much time let's go directly to the update... so here we go...
---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

Janki Lala Kapoor {Rajinder Kuar Marchanda same as show}
She is 60 year old Panjabi lady Late lala Kapoor's wife & Amarnaath Kapoor's mother very gud from heart & lovely lady. She is favorite of Ram as she always supports Ram in his all work & they make team against whole family. She having just one craze & its eating sweets also she is completely foody just like Ram but she can't eat much as she having cholesterol & she is diabetic patient. Ram is against of her to eating sweets but some time he grants her wish to eat occasionally as he loves & cares for his Dadi a lot.

Amarnath Kapoor {same as show} & Krishna Kapoor {Madhu Raja}
The biggest business tycoon of India & his lovely daring wife both r very down to earth person very sweet & lovely who cares for others feeling & respect them a lot very nice person from heart & parents of Ram & Natasha even they consider Vikram as their own kid only. Amar & Krishna has seen many dreams for their kids & willing to fulfill it. Amar is a quite jolly & light heart person were Krishna is little strict & serious person.
They r basically from Punjab Amar had running there their family business along with his father but after his father's death he shifted all his business to Mumbai & left Punjab & settled with his family in Mumbai only. There is lot of his relatives r in Punjab & they r having gud context with them also. ram has bond in Punjab only but Natasha was any to born they shifted to Mumbai were Amar & his family got all name & fame & today they r counting in one of the today's rich & humble family. When they were in Punjab Amar hardly met to Shudhir & his family as only Ram & Krishna who were very attached to them as they were going to say at Delhi at Shiny's place maximum time.

---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

Part 4 - I m in love...

*Flashback Continues*

Here in morning at Partner's company (Ram & Vik's company) Ram is sitting on his chair while lost in his thoughts of that girl & her scarf is in his hand. Ram's file were open on table but he were lost in his own. He is remembering all the moments when he was with that girl. He was smiling just thinking abt that time. When Vik entered in room to show some file to him but seeing Ram like this he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He sits on chair front of Ram. Ram still lost in his thoughts have no clue abt VIk's arrival.

Vik: who is the girl? (
Ram shocked seeing at Vik there looking at him while smiling)
Ram: girl... What girl... which girl... What u r talking abt Vik? (
Ram said innocently trying to hide the truth but it was late Vik had understand everything there was no need of Ram to tell him anything b'coz his face telling the whole story.)
Vik: don't try to act smart front of me Ram I know u from childhood. I very well know why
U behaving so strange. So now shit the non seances & tell me clearly who is that girl who made u so much mad that u r smiling like an idiot in the office thinking about her leaving most important deal file open on table like this only. (
Vik points to the open file on the table. Ram sees down while blushing he know he can hide anything from anyone but can't hide anything from his best buddy even he is proud of that too.)
Vik: now will u tell me something or just gonna blush like this only front of me... (
Vik said with little bit fake anger in fun) One minute is she is same girl whom u met 1 week ago on road. (but then something strict to his mind & he just said looking at Ram. Here Ram blushed more thinking abt that girl & his meting with her.)
Ram: yes she is the same girl yaar & u know what I was not just thinking abt her but she is become the reason for me to thinking she is become my love yaar... I can't explain u USSR how... why... when... I fall in love with her... Yes... Yes... I m in love... I m in love with her. (
Ram gets up in excitement & moves to Vik. He feels like he is the king of world. He feels so gud & happy while accepting that he is in love... He is madly in love with her.)
Vik: I m so happy for u my friend (
Vik hugs Ram & Ram also hugs him back with big smile carved on his lips) now tell me who is the girl... I mean what is her name? Where she stays? Do u know anything abt her? (Ram looks down & smile fades away from his face. Vik understood there is something wrong there as he also become sad.)
Ram: yaar don't know what is her name before I ask she went away. (
Ram made sad puppy face looking at Vik in disappointment.)
Vik: not to worry do u know where she stays or any other clue by with we can find her anywhere. (
Vik looks at Ram with hopes that he would know something abt her but seeing him quite & sad he understand he not gonna get any help from him.)
Ram: yaar I don't know her name then how would I know her address? (
Ram looks at Vik with irritation & Vik also looks at him back with anger.)
Vik: wow u r great my friend u don't know anything abt that girl & still u fall in love with her also u want me to find her how will I do haan? (
Vik said in anger to Ram with annoyed yet funny face.)
Ram: so what if i don't know her name or address is u can love only if u know this things... no love can happen at anytime... anywhere... in any situation & I don't know anything abt her but one thing is sure & its that I m in love with her... Madly & deeply also u will have to find her for me at any cost yaar... (
Ram said in full RB mood he was so angry at the time.) don't know yaar why I m feeling like I won't be able to live without her. My heart just want to see her again & again front of me. I really don't know what kind of madness has running inside me. I m totally confused yaar what is happening with me. (Ram said with so much irritation & confusion as he was very pissed with what ever was happening with him. He was frustrated but still was happy by heart hence can't understand what is going with him here Vik smiled seeing him which made Ram more annoyed.)
Vik: this is called love my friend which is happen with u. You know what this love is just like this only when it happens how it happens u never knew & trust me I m very happy that its happen with u but u wanted to do arranged marriage right just like ur parents then what happen of that? (
Vik asked to Ram teasingly very sweetly Ram blushed in reply & looks straight to Vik with satisfaction of getting his answers of all worries.)
Ram: u only said now na u will never know when & how u will fall in love just like that happened with me I had no clue that one day I will fall in love with someone like this... Still for me arrange marriage is best as I sees ideal couple of life in ma & papa but now I m in love & now I can't do anything expect accepting the fact that she is become my life till my death. (
Ram said with so much big smile he is so happy & full of life after accepting the fact that he is in love. Vik is so happy seeing his friend so lost in his new found love.)
Vik: I m so happy for u Ram (
he hugs Ram dearly where Ram also huge him back with big grin on his lips) & I promise u I will find her from anywhere just for u & she will be the only my Bhabhi yaar & trust me she will be only urs... just urs... very very soon. (Vik said with big smiling face & Ram is also smiling hearing him very happily)

Before they can talk further they got some call for urgent meeting & without thinking other things they heads towards meeting as its very important for their business.

At Kapoor mansion in evening...

Its been evening until Shiny reached to Kapoor mention all were waiting for him over there. He entered happily inside the house with his luggage which is just a single travel bag & one small hand bag along with big smile on his lips. When he enter in house he sees Dadi & Krishna where talking sitting on sofa in hall.

Dadi: areh Krishna putter call Shiny where he is & why he didn't turn up here until now? Everything is all right with him na. (
Krishna looks at Dadi with pleasing smile.)
Krishna: don't worry Biji I know where he must be went first... he will be back soon. (
Krishna smiles while saying this but Dadi sees at her confusingly & again ask)
Dadi: where he can go before coming to his own sister's house... what can be so important for him then u all Krishna. (
Dadi asked her with confusion yet surprised look as she know how much Shiny is attached to Krishna & her kids still he went somewhere else before to meet his sister & kids this don't go well with Dadi)
Krishna: Biji u know bhaishaab very well na he is the person who only loves to spreed love in the world & make everyone happy but in this world only 2 person r there who can make him happy one is Ram & other one is his childhood friend come brother Shudhir bhaishab & I m sure he must be went to him only to meet. (
Krishna said with big smile on her lips thinking abt her brother.)
Shiny: & this thing u said completely correct Krishna I m just coming after meeting him & with that I have bring gud news too. (
servant came & took his luggage from him)
Krisha: ohh bhiyaa u came I so happy to see u here. How are you? (
Krishna went to him & both hug each other Dadi also smiles seeing this bro & sis duo.)
Shiny: I m completely fine Krishna u say how are you & how are all? (
Shiny asked Krishna while moving away from her with broad smile on lips)
Krishna: all r gud bhiyaa u say why u did got late I know u went to meet Shudhir bhaishaab but u can do one call when u reached to Mumbai once. (
Krishna make face while seeing at her elder bro with so much love Shiny smile seeing her sister's entices)
Shiny: oyy I will tell u first let me meet Biji at least. (
saying so Shiny moves towards Dadi & band down on her feet touching it he took blessings of Dadi.)
Shiny: oji peri puana Biji how are you? (
saying so he set down on another sofa facing Dadi & Krishna here Krishna also sits next to Dadi.)
Dadi: I m all right Putter how are you? & why you took so late? (
Dadi asked lovingly to Shiny with smiling face & happy heart to see him there.)
Shiny: I m perfectly fine Biji & I got late b'coz I went to my friend's house but if I had knew I will got my problem's solution there then I was had gone long back but never mind its batter to be late then never. (
Krishna & Dadi both looks at him with question look as they didn't understood his talk that which problem of he is talking abt.)
Krishna: problem which kind of problem bhiyaa what you r talking abt. (
she asked being confused & tensed thinking abt her brother's talk.)
Shiny: I will tell u Krishna first tell me where is Ram is he at home. (
Shiny asked looking here & there to get to see Ram anywhere near by...)
Krishna: no bhaiyaa he went to office you said na not to tell abt ur arrival to him as you wanted to surprised him. (
she said very casually but Dadi were getting impatient to know the matter Shiny were talking abt...)
Dadi: Shiny puttar tell me na what is matter is it something abt to worry. (
Dadi asked with concerned looking straight to Shiny while getting tensed abt the talk which Shiny wanted to say to them.)
Shiny: Biji there is nothing to worry abt the matter its just that I have seen one girl for our Ram. (
Shiny smiles looking at Krishna & Dadi were they both first looks at each other then to Shiny back with surprised & being shocked.)
Dadi: what r u saying Shiny u have seen girl for Ram... Where? & Who is she? (
Dadi is shocked yet asked in excitement to Shiny even Krishna also wanted to know.)
Shiny: I will give all her details to u Biji but u first see this girl's photo. (
Shiny while removing photo from bag looks at both the ladies lovingly Krishna took the photo from Shiny's hand & showed it to Dadi also took look of her.)
Dadi: kudi toh badi soni hai (
the girl is very pretty) but what is her name? (Dadi asked glaring back again to photo with sweet smile.)
Shiny: Biji her name is Priya & she is my friend's daughter. A very sweet & down to earth girl simple yet adorable. (
Krishna looks at the photo & smiles thinking abt something she looks up after thinking to Shiny.)
Krishna: bhaiya is she is Shudhir bhaishab's daughter Priya? (
Shiny looks at her with surprised he smiles to her & nods his head in yes.)
Shiny: yes Krishna she is same but how did u still remembered her? (
Shiny asked Krishna with smile & she also smiles back to him then again turn to Priya's photo.)
Krishna: how can I forgot her bhaishaab she was so darling to me in childhood if u had remembered than... that time I didn't had Natasha & I always wanted a girl child too just like her also I adoring her as my daughter but then Ram's father's business changed from Punjab to Mumbai & we get less time to visit at Delhi so our all contact with bhaishaab got break but I m so happy today destiny once again links up us this way. I m so happy bhaiya that u have brought this alliance for my Ram (
then Krishna turns to Dadi[/B]) Biji I know Priya & her family long back even Ram & Priya also played together in childhood they r very respected yet simple family people Biji. ([/B]Dadi smiles hearing everything from Shiny & Krishna's talk but this much was not enough for her so she turn to Shiny to ask more abt Priya & her family.)
Dadi: this all things is perfectly fine Shiny but u give me all details of Priya & her family also tell me where the talk of alliance has reached don't mind Shiny puttar u know very well how Ram is & my possessiveness for him I don't want my Ram to compromise in anything nor want Priya to do the same if they both will agree with heart then only this marriage can take place either not. (
Dadi said it very clearly & plain voice as she is very careful for his grandson happiness & his wish but Krishna looks tensed to Shiny.)
Shiny: its ok Biji the way u know ur grandson I also know my buddy very well Priya is the whom after meeting Ram can never refused & trust me Biji she will be best daughter in law of Kapoor's as till now I completely trust on my both kids they will make an ideal couple. Still I will tell u all the details of Priya & her family also abt this alliance. (
Shiny said proudly while looking at both the ladies)

Shiny gives whole detail of Priya & abt her family. Shiny also told them everything Raj & his physical problem. Dadi were listing very carefully & she were getting satisfied after what Shiny is telling to them. Krishna also listening new things abt Sharma's from which she was unaware of abt it till now. At last Shiny completed saying he had given them Ram's picture to show Priya & other family member also said that Priya is also studying last year of collage so thn will only be agree for this alliance if Priya will say for this. Now Dadi listen everything clearly & Shiny is waiting for Dadi's reply on this. Dadi first looks Krishna & Shiny then looks back being silent. All sits over there quietly waiting for Dadi's reply.

Dadi: I have heard everything what ever u said Shiny now I don't have any problem to meet them u can move ahead with this talk when we will get to meet them. (
Shiny's face light up hearing this even Krishna be happy too.)
Shiny: Biji you don't worry now everything is in on me & if u want to meet them then it will only happen if Ram & Priya agrees to meet each other as just as I promised u I also promised to my friend that it will only decides by Ram & Priya wither this alliance will to be happen or not. So now we will have to wait till then & we can show this picture too Ram & get his answer for this & also we will have to wait for Sudhir's answer too. (
he completed his talk with smile but Krishna was not so happy with this as she knows her son very well if he get to know abt this he will definitely say no for this as he is not ready for marriage yet so she thought to speaks to Shiny abt it later.)
Krishna: bhaiya its gud that u r thinking so much for ur ladla but will he be ready to meet Priya if meeting calls come from there. (
Krishna looked surprising at Shiny as he smiling broadly looking at her with plan.)
Shiny: u don't worry abt that Krishna I know very well how to handle my prince you just start the preparations to bring ur daughter in law in house. (
Krishna also smiled seeing the confidence in Shiny's eyes & talk she becomes very happy.)
Krishna: not daughter in law bhiyaa I will gonna bring my daughter in house just pray to that god gives us gud news very soon. (
she looked up at sky while saying this with so many hopes & all 3 of them just burst out in laughter.)

At Sharma house in evening at tea time...

Sidhhant (Sid) Sudhir Sharma {Mahesh Sheety}
Younger son of Sharma's very sweet & gold from heart. He sees his elder brother Raj as his ideal for life he wants to be like him a hardworking responsible good human being. Very charming & popular in girl little beat flirt but just for fun never crosses his limits. He is darling of his both elder sibling as he is the younger one but fights with his Priya di a lot & same the way he loves her a lot too. He studying in his junior collage (In past) yet single & right now working in Sharma industries along with Raj.

Raj comes from office after had hectic day of business deals. He just came after fresh up & set with his parents for evening tea as it was rule of this house that evening tea will be only made by Priya's hand with her mother's secrete recipe of special addrakwali chai. Its their family's favorite & only rule that where will they what ever they will do they will have their evening together only & shares their full day's gap shup with everyone.
Raj & Sid were sitting together & talking abt their full day activity with each other when Shipra singles to Shudhir to talk to Raj abt Ram's proposal for Priya. Shudhir nods his head to her then he called Raj & Sid both the boys looks at their father they understood with their father's expression there is some serious talk. After a second's pause Shudhir continue his talk & tells to boys abt Shiny's arrival & Ram's proposal of marriage for Priya. He also showed Ram's pic to both of them both who were hearing their father's talk.

Shudhir: now tell me Raj what u thinks abt this alliance should it to be happen or not? (
Shudir looks at Raj & waiting for his answer here Shipra & Sid also looks at Raj)
Raj: papa if ask me for this then I will say I m not seeing any kind of problems in this as Kapoor's r one reputed family of this society & I heard they r very nice person & also we know Shiny chachu & Krishna Anty from so long that's why I don't see any kind of reason to say no to them let's meet them & Ram first then will decide of further. (
Raj said with smiling face looking at Shipra & Shudhir but Sid looks tensed.)
Shipra: we was expecting the same answer from u my son & Shiny bhaishab wants Ram & Priya to meet also along with us alone so they will can decide is they wants this alliance to be happen or not as they r compatible for each other or not just let it on them to decide. (
Shipra said with smile & explain to her boys both looks convinced with this.)
Sid: Its also correct maa after all Di is gonna spend her whole life with that person then she is the only one who will decide abt this finally. (
Sid said as protective bother for her sister Shudhir & Shipra likes this as which brother always only fighting with his sis is so carrying for her today & only thinking her sister's well being.)
Shudhir: we r going to do the same Sid its just that I wants to know Priya's answer abt the meeting that can I call Ram & his family her to meet us what she wants I want her answer. (
Sid got his answer what he wanted to know then Shudhir turns to Raj) Raj if we see no one can be the best then mother for to talk to her daughter abt her marriage but I and ur mother wants u to talk to Priya abt this as we all know u & Priya shares special bond she won't ever lie or hide anything from u that's u talk to her & ask her what she wants. (all this while Shudhir was saying & Raj was listening everything quietly & understanding.)
Raj: papa if u want me to do this then ok I will surly talk to her & will try to find out will let u know what she wants but let me assures for one thing my Guddi will choose only best always. (
Raj assures his family abt it while they were at end of their talk Priya entered there with tea & snacks of late evening along with Neha who till now was with Priya on kitchen helping her both the girls came out while chattering.)
Priya: this is not fair what gap shap was going on without me? (
Priya complain pouting her lips out looking at everyone & all smiled seeing her childish antics.)
Raj: nothing just was talking abt ur marriage Guddi. (
Raj calls Priya as Guddi with love) as now the time is arrived to sand u off from here right papa. (Priya just be quite hearing the talk of marriage but just to tease her Raj said it for fun.)
Shudhir: yes Raj u r right. (
Shudhir also joins Raj in his teasing game while laughing)
Priya: so have this much hurry to sand me off from here then fine I will go leaving u all but remember when I won't be here u all will gonna cry missing me all day & if u call me to meet I won't come to meet u all. (
Priya also join in their tease & said in fun but her words made all sad as they can't think of their life without Priya.)
Sid: Di this won't ever happen as I will bring u back where ever u go b'coz we can't live without u. (
Sid gets up from his place & gives side hug to Priya being emotional everyone gets emotional but to light up the moment Neha come forward.)
Neha: oye nutanki stop it now. (
Priya didn't like Neha's this comment on Sid nor Sid he made face front of Neha & Priya said in fake angry & funny tone.)
Priya: don't call my bother as nutanki yaar (
then turning to Sid while pampering his cheeks) hay mera chotu kitni badi badi bataaian kar ne laga hai. (saying so she hugs Sid little bit more in her love every one sees at this bother sister duo & feels so happy.)
Raj: OK now Guddi come here & sit next to me. (
Priya obey what Raj said she set next to Raj with smile & here Neha serves all cup of tea & cheese sandwiches to everyone.)
Raj: see Guddi I won't play round & round will straightly coming to point u had seen Ram's picture & papa let u know everything abt Ram now I want yo ask u that do u want to meet Ram & his family or not. (
Raj asked very freely & straightly to Priya abt this all were curiously seeing at Priya for her answer but Priya was felling shy.)
Priya: now what will I say bhai do as what u all feel correct. (
Priya looks down being in shyness while talking but Raj didn't look convinced with it.)
Raj: how it will be happen its talk of ur whole life & i want to know ur wish Guddi... do u want to move for this or not its just yes or no that's it. (
Priya still looking at down with shyness yet Raj is demanding answer from her Neha sees this & interrupt in between.)
Neha: bhai don't bother her I will give her answer & her answer is (
Neha looks at Priya who is still blushing) no... she don't want to meet them... all become sad & shocked hearing Neha even Priya too as before Neha add something more in this she burst out.)
Priya: no bhai she is lying I didn't said this I said... (
before she completed she looked at everyone as unknowingly she gave her answer by herself she closed hel eyes & bite her tough lightly in disappointment here Neha showing her wining smile to her in joy) Neha ki bacchi I won't leave u Priya gets up & run behind Neha as to catch her Neha run forward & here all burst out in laughter seeing at this two Raj looks at his dad with smile.[B])
Raj: papa I think u got ur answer now u can answer Shiny chachu. (
Shudhir nods his head in yes & looking very happily at Shipra there Shipra also smiles back.)

Then after having dinner with Sharma's Sid went to leave Neha at her hostel as it was become late & here dinner went full on teasing & happy tone.

At Kapoor mansion in night at dinning table.

Natasha Amarnath Kapoor {Sumona Chakravarti}
Younger one in Kapoor's charming & very talented person just like her elder brother Ram also very close to him. Ram calls her as Choti with love she is darling of everyone sensible & very responsible person. She is princess of her parents & Vikram. She also don't want to join Kapoor industries when her papa wants her to join in as she have really gud business senses just like her dad but she have her own dreams as she wants to be fashion designer by her own without the fame of being Kapoor. She wants to be by her handwork & she is single & studying in her junior collage (In past) but right now a established & very famous international fashion designer just the way she & her lovely brother has dreamed off.

Here when in late evening Amar came from office he fresh up & directly came to dining table where Krishna, Dadi & Shiny talk abt Priya & her family to Amar. Even showed him Priya's picture too all were sitting on dining table expect Ram & Vikram as they yet didn't back from office. Natasha was also present there she listen everything.

Natasha: wow maa she is so pretty is she is going to be my Bhabhi? (
Nuts said seeing at the Priya s picture in excitement.)
Krishna: its not yet fixed beta let ur bhai to approved it first then only. (
Krishna said teasingly to Nuts & is very happy while talking.)
Nuts: I m sure maa bhai will approved her she is do pretty & simple yet elegant but will she approve bhai. (
Nuts remarked while laughing & teasing in fun.)
Shiny: Nuts putter don't underestimate my buddy he is non lesser then a charming hero after all he is most eligible bachelor of nation. (
Shiny said being very proud on Ram with big smile Nuts not seems to be convinced with it.)
Nuts: ohh ya the most eligible bachelor but tell me one thing mamaji which girl would like to marry that kind of most eligible bachelor (
she stress this word) who has no time for his family he just be busy with his first wife his business & he can't see anything else beyond it. (Nuts said in very irritating tone with anger as she is very upset with her brother as he has no time for her in last some of weeks due to his hectic week schedule.)
Shiny: Nuts putter don't get angry beta u just let him marry then u will see how his office is going to change in house & house will became his office. (
Shiny said with smile while laughing & enjoying Nuts lips also carved into smile hearing this.)
Amar: but bhaishaab did u talk to them abt everything that Ram & Vikram is doing their own business & r not with us I don't want to hide anything from them. (
Amar said very clearly & cleanly abt his thoughts to Shiny ad he wanted to be honest.)
Shiny: u don't worry jijaji I told them everything clearly & they have no problem of it they just want descant, hardworking & gud boy for their girl just a boy like our Ram. (
Shiny said proudly with big smile on his lips & very happy saying so.)
Amar: that is fine bhaishab but will ur shabzada will agree to meet Priya will he ready for all this? (
Amar asked to Shiny suspiciously with worried face as he know Ram don't want marry right now & also he rejected so many proposal before.)
Shiny: jijaji u don't worry abt it I know how to handle him u just let him come home back. (
Shiny said with full of confidence & at the same time Ram & Vikram entered in house with smiling face Shiny & all looks at them & smiles brightly.)
Nuts: wow bhai has come. (
Ram & Vikram moves towards to dinning table where all were sitting Ram sees Shiny there sitting & jumping in joy goes to him first to meet.)
Ram: hi buddy when u came & all of sudden I m so haply to see u here. (
Ram hugs Shiny & Shiny also hugs him back in happiness. Ram is so happy to see him there.)
Shiny: I felt like to meet u all so came here to surprise u by the way did u like my surprise. (
Shiny said in excitement moving away from Ram's hug.)
Ram: liked... I just completely loved it buddy I can't explain how much I m happy to see u here (
saying so he hugs Shiny back with big smile & excitement whole family watching this duo & their bond Ram parts him away & says slowly that just Shiny can here.) I also have a wonderful news for u when u will know u will start jumping in joy. (Ram said in excitement being so happy all were confused what these two r talking as no one had clue. ram looks around all were just gazing at them he hold Shiny's hand & took him aside. Shiny were shocked & thinking what is Ram up to.)
Shiny: oye yeh toh bata ki kar raha hai kaha le ja raha hai menu? (
Shiny asked getting impatient all were watching them Ram just took him away from all but still they were can visible to family member its just that no one can hear their talk.)
Ram: buddy listen I have to talk to u something very important & very serious. (
Ram said making his voice more lower looking at Shiny as he is abt to talk of his love.)
Shiny: I have also want to talk to u my son & its also very serious & important but when u will got to know u will be shocked for sure. (
Shiny smiled looking at Ram in fun but Ram here didn't understand anything that what is Shiny talking abt he had no clue of it.)
Ram: OK then let me tell u my talk first then I will surly listen to u. (
Ram said very excitedly looking at Shiny. Even Shiny equally happy seeing him so happy.)
Shiny: I will hear u buddy but before that u will have to listen me & has to be agree for it. (
Shiny asked Ram as stubborn kid as he wanted to made Ram agree at any cost.)
Ram: buddy u first listen me & I will listen u everything & will also agree for ur any talk for sure but let me finish first. (
Shiny smiles hearing that Ram will agree for his any talk as he know once Ram promises he won't back off he will fulfill it for sure.)
Shiny: think abt it once again Ram afterwards don't be able back off from or promise if u want u can listen my talk first & then decide. (
Ram is so much in hurry to tell to Shiny abt his love... to share it with him that he can't wait for some moment so he agreed to Shiny's all talk without giving second thought blindly.)
Ram: buddy I said na I m ready to agree with ur talk that's it now listen me. (
Ram told this in beat high peach of voice in frustration that everyone heard it. Here all smiles seeing how Shiny convinced Ram without even telling him truth as all know if Ram knew the truth he won't ever agreed for it so all were happy for this.)
Shiny: I will listen to ur every talk my son but after u listen to me & that news which I wanted to give u is I have seen one girl for u. (
Ram completely shocked hearing this he can't believe on his ears.)
Ram: girl...!!! Who girl? Which girl? Buddy & hat uu r talking abt? (
Ram completely dumbstruck there Vik also shocked hearing this he looked blankly at all.)
Shiny: I have seen girl for u means I have seen one girl with whine I can marry u. (
Shiny said it with so much happy tone on happiness but here Ram is completely lost as he is completely blanked he took deep breath & said.)
Ram: buddy without asking me how can... I mean I don't know the girl & like this how can.. (
before Ram could continue his talk Shiny interrupted him in between.)
Shiny: ohh putterji u know the girl very well from or childhood (
Ram had another shock he lost in thinking) yes... in childhood u both play together at my place in Delhi. She is daughter of Shudhir Sharma... (Ram looks a side as he trying to remember her) oye Priya whom u was calling Hitler in childhood. (Ram again looks back at Shiny) She is very nice girl Ram & when u will meet her u will also like her. (Ram completely dumbstruck while talking to Shiny. There Vikram also got tensed hearing Shiny seen some girl for Ram as he very well know abt Ram's new found love. There Ram not understanding what to do. He looked around to everyone's face all were so happy seeing at him. He isn't understanding what to do now & do he should tell abt his feelings to his family as he really very loves that girl but also he didn't want to hurt them nor he can't lie to himself too. He was in dilemma that what to do now he blankly listening to Shiny.)

at the same time Shiny's cell ringed he looked at the caller Id & smiled as it was of non other the Shudhir's everyone overjoyed learning Shudhir's name as Shiny announced it in loud. Here Ram sees at Shiny with shocking face along with anger on himself. Shiny smiles & picks up the call with happiness no one noticed the sadness on Ram's face.

Shiny: ohh Shudhir u will have very big life we were just talking abt u only yaar tell me what's the matter. (
he said with big smiling face & with happy tone.)
Shudhir: nothing yaar just felt like to talk to u so called so how is everyone there & why didn't u called me when u reached there u reached there safely na. (
Shudhir asked innocently as he actually called to Shiny to know abt his safety.)
Shiny: oye everyone is gud here & after meeting Krishna & all I just forgot to call u so yaar don't mind but u tell me what u r doing tomorrow morning? (
He asked happily there there Ram quietly listing to their talk & also everyone too.)
Shudhir: tomorrow I m free & for u I m free for anytime u just tell me what's the talk. (
he said with big smiling face to him with happiness.)
Shiny: nothing just I talked to everyone here abt Priya & Ram's alliance all liked it a lot & now they all want to meet u all & Priya but u tell me first what Priya said abt this is she ready for this? (
Shiny very much excited while saying also very curious to know Shudhir's answer this. Shiny is so happy for RaYa but there Ram gets angry & very sad. He left the place before anyone could see him just Vikram's eyes were on him all were so happy no one noticed Ram's exit from there. Ram goes to his room quietly from there here Shiny's talk with Shudhir was still on both very happy while talking.)
Shudhir: ohh that's great yaar & Priya's answer is same what is Ram's answer she is reafy to meet. Yaar we r free in the morning but Priya's exams is going on so can we meet in evening if there is no problem. (
Shudhir asked very softly to him.)
Shiny: tomorrow evening OK then we will meet at that time only so see u tomorrow bye take care good night. (
Shiny cuts the call with smile on his face on happy note.)

Shiny turns to whole family & told everything in detail abt the conversation with Shudhir. Whole family were very happy Shiny turns to find Ram but he didn't get him to see he get ti know that Ram went to his room. Shiny becomes tensed thinking why did Ram went into room like this & the question arises in his heart is he actually happy this alliance talk or not... Is he forcing him to in this or what? He decides to talk to Ram first.

---@ ---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

Will Shiny talk to Ram get to find out the reason behind his sadness... Will Ram able to tell Shiny abt his love... Or Ram will get ready to meet Priya forgetting abt his love... Will Vikram be able to help Ram in this... Who is this Mrs. Kapoor & how is she connected to Ram... U will get all the answers in future tracks...
until then bye take care with this small Preview...

Preview:
We will see that what will happen to RaYa's meeting will they meet or any new problem will arrives now. In present Vik & Neha's entry to hospital to know abt Mrs. Kapoor's health & there they will meet Sandy & Raj & also what is connection is between Raj & Mrs. Kapoor. (
Note: sorry this time couldn't able to add part from present track due to limit of length but promise will surly add in next. So till then enjoy & stay tune...)
So just stay tune here as lost of twist & suspense is to be unfold in next.

If u like this part or story plz comment on it & like the post of update... it will give me more encouragement to write so plz reply...

Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi leena di read the update from starting n i really loved it waiting for rayas meeting i pray that ram love that girl would be priya only n waiting for next part n pls dnt delay it
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is not done itne peak moment pe chod dena but lovd it 
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update๐Ÿ‘
continue soon
Surish thumbnail
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after ages u have updated the next part but it was awesome
loved the intro of every character
Ram share his love for the girl with vikram
on other shiny has shown priya's pic to everyone and seems his parents and dadi has approved her
same is going in priya's house her parents and brother has approved ram and priya also accepted it
neha is sweet and cute teasing priya
but ram's reaction was different let's see how will he react after meeting priya continue soon
shwetartist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey,how are yo?really a lovely update.I was smiling all the time and I am little bit upset with you.You just disappeared .But the update was superb you portrait both the families a picture perfect families love and respect are clearly shown in this update .I just hope no one get hurt in all this dekhna dikhana proces.Waiting for the next update eagerly
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update!!!
Ram confessing his love was soo cute๐Ÿ˜‰
and on the another side priya agreed to meet with ram and his family ๐Ÿ˜Š
now whats ram gona do??
super excited to see ram's expression when he will know priya ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

continue soon...
and thanks 4 pm!!!!