Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

No Yaari, better yet Zoya should just go die herself. Half forum hates her for helping the brother whom her Mr. Khan loves more than life, and the other half wants her to stay married to Ayaan anyway because she's an annoying bratty idiot and that's what she 'deserves'. 

So what purpose does this character serve anyway?

Im such a f**king bitch for saying this but can I say I love that for once Zoya is getting blamed? She's had enough sympathy! Asad had been bashed for long enough. I'm sure he will be in future too but I'm glad for once someone other than Asad is getting blamed! 

& What purpose does Zoya serve? Don't say that Tanvi. Every single character has been dumbed down, butchered to glorify her. What are you talking about girl?:O
SONIRAJ1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lopli

The point is not that Zoya was helpless since Ayaan collapsed on her, it's the other ridiculous time she has hugged Ayaan, like the last scene there was no need of a hug or after he had cooked. 

Agree 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Im such a f**king bitch for saying this but can I say I love that for once Zoya is getting blamed? She's had enough sympathy! Asad had been bashed for long enough. I'm sure he will be in future too but I'm glad for once someone other than Asad is getting blamed!

& What purpose does Zoya serve? Don't say that Tanvi. Every single character has been dumbed down, butchered to glorify her. What are you talking about girl?:O

Yes you can say that lol 😆

She herself has been dumbed down and butchered :S And if what they want by showing this bull is glorification of her character, well I can safely say it's not working, and this is coming from a die-hard fan 😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Yes you can say that lol 😆

She herself has been dumbed down and butchered :S And if what they want by showing this bull is glorification of her character, well I can safely say it's not working, and this is coming from a die-hard fan 😆

Gul is trying hard to glorify her. It's working for some but majority wise it's failing now.  But in all this I'm hating Ayaan for not giving any attention to Ayaan. What a friggin' asshole. I shipped AyRa so hard after Vikrant came but now I don't even want them together unless Ayaan redeems himself. I can't believe he can be so insensitive!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 10 years ago
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

And why does Zoya deserve any insults?

There's no fault of Humiera, she doesn't know anything about Ayaan and Zoya's friendship hence is reacting in this manner because of her insecurities but how does that make Zoya worthy of any kind of insults? She was simply taking care of Ayaan. She didn't know Humiera is watching them hugging otherwise she would have immediately backed off. Just like the way she has decided to leave SM after looking at how hurt Humiera is, in the precap.

Am with Humiera. Her reaction was justfied. She is only understanding what she has seen through her eyes. Ayaan has ignored her and offlate has been inconsiderate towards her. It is him whose worthy of all of Humiera's angst and insults!

Well said 👏
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Gul is trying hard to glorify her. It's working for some but majority wise it's failing now. But in all this I'm hating Ayaan for not giving any attention to Ayaan. What a friggin' asshole. I shipped AyRa so hard after Vikrant came but now I don't even want them together unless Ayaan redeems himself. I can't believe he can be so insensitive!

No trust me it's not working for anyone 😆 I still sympathize with her though, but then again I sympathize with all characters one way or another apart from that bitch and Haseena.

Lol imagine if Rishabh still played Ayaan. I think I'd have died sitting through MaBurt catch-fall and AyRa romance 🤢 Both sisters would've been with brothers with fugly hair.

I'd still like AyRa together provided they show Ayaan is actually IN LOVE with Humeira, cares for her, begins to understand what she went through during this sham, reassures her.

Till date I have not understood whether Ayaan fell for Rajni or Humeira :S
paining2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_ke_dewane

You rocked today baby... I love you... some pate ki baat...pyaar andha hota hai pyaar karne wale nahi

i also thought she was grreat  but didnt understand the hindi fully - could it please be translated .thanks
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Humeira rocked today
I hope she insult zoya
I want humi to slap Ayaan for always take her as granted if humi want she can slap zoya also I don't mind 😳