congrats on the new thread! lovely teaser...waitin
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice teaser and cong. 4 new thread
congrats for the new thread dear
lovely teaser
continue soon
ya allah di kalse me eagerly waiting for my this story di plzzz aaj super long update dena plzzz me eagerly waiting😳
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
congrats on d new thread...
waiting...update soon...

meri jaan se bhi pyari di ab phir aap kaha chale gaye di plzzz mere is fav story ka update dedo di me dying to read the update aur di kya aap apni jaan ki jaan loge kya😭 I LOVE U like mad di aur waiting for this update aur also di Saawariya as well😳

PART 9:

His blood boiled as he saw her hurt hand, geet was still registering the shock that she got few minutes back. The way maan punched those men for misbehaving with her, when others were watching maan saved her not bothering danger that he had taken on himself. All she did was to stare at maan as he held her bleeding hand, just sometime back he dressed the wound and it deepened with the attack.

She didn't even notice doctor who was waiting for her to attend on it, all her eyes were trying to get the sight of maan. Not for once her eyelids move, neither her concentration diverted ... he is not what she assumed to be always, that's what she made out ever since they landed on the cruise. Her staring irked maan, he got confused ... Geet agar ghoorna ho gaya toh tum doctor ko attend karne do, his words knocked sense into her. She took a breath and walked inside the room, badly trapped in a dilemma about maan. She never thought that he had another side of behavior!!

She didn't move from her place even after the doctor left, the amount of blood she lost only scared maan and here madam was lost in her own world!! What was she thinking, he wondered, her silence was only baffled him ... But what bothered him was the reason of the attack on geet!! Hadn't she taken the step of dancing last night, hadn't all that happened. Probably she is disturbed with all that just happened, he held her wrist and led her towards the room. Geet simply followed not wanting to come out of the trance ... He could be stabbed badly, but still he saved her not caring for his life.

Everything that happened few minutes back was dangerous, the way those boys misbehaved with her and then the knives they had ... She struggled to set herself free but couldn't, what would have happened if maan didn't save her?? Her frustration went high with her own thoughts haunting her to no level, c'on it was a simple thing ... He might have saved her for family!!

Geet wanted to say thanks to him but his words chocked her voice that was fighting to come out, she felt like she was wrong with all that she has been thinking till now except the last line, "saved her for family"

Tum kuch karne se pehle sochti nahi ho?? Agar tum kal raat ko aise tamasha nahi karti wearing those clothes ... Aisa kuch nahi hua hota geet!! And I saved you because of family, warna toh main ... he stopped making out what wrong things he was saying, damn he cant even say he cared ... why would he?? His big fat ego would never let him accept the feelings he has for her!!

He held her elbow and barked ... pehle toh tumhe koi fark nahi padta tha geet toh aaj kyun?? Why are you changing yourself for a simple bet?? What changed suddenly?? Even if I lose then its we who would lose together, we end up ourselves in a loveless marriage!! So don't you dare try with your stupid acts anymore, you cant love me neither can I love you, she gasped as he harshly pushed and turned showing his back to geet.

She felt a pang in her heart listening to his words, something which burned her insides ... when did the word love come in their relation?? She can never love anyone, no!! Geet watched him walking out of the room leaving her to sulk, though he realized he was hurting her with his words he continued!! How idiotic she was, she thought he cared!! He can never, they can never come together, he is right ... their hatred is too much ... too bigger.

In all this she failed to perceive, she is getting affected with him ... And she didn't want it, she needed a break. Geet got up to look for decent clothes of all the rag she had in her bag and thanked her babaji for the salwar that her sister packed. She thought of checking out the cruise alone, that would divert her mind atleast she thought.

Ek ghanta ho gaya geet aur tu hai ki abhi bhi yeh hook ko leke mar rahi hai, she still fidgeted with the hooks of her kurti, her hands were truly giving up now. Moreover the palm was hurting her ... even those hazels welled up as blood oozed out through the bandage.

Geet rested her back against the wall giving up, she couldn't even lift her bleeding hand to look at the condition. It was then she understood how much her mama stands up for her needs, ever since she is on cruise not once did geet up her call. Her anger that rano couldn't change dadima's decision of sending her along with maan overtook her senses.

Agar mamma mere saath hoti toh woh khud mujhe khana khilati na babaji?? Kal se yehi problem hai, I cant even go out with my damn clothes, she fell on the floor still not giving up with her trails to hook her kurti. No one can help her she thought, but the sound of footsteps made her conscious,

Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?? She turned and saw him entering the room, her blood literally boiled. Geet took the flower vase on the table to teach him a lesson when she noticed something in his hand. She got embarrassed, only he can do it with her she thought, maan just get out she yelled closing her eyes ... Pehen lo warna pehna donga, he spoke adamantly!!

Geet inched back seeing him coming towards her, na ... nahi pehenongi, she said putting her hand on her spine trying to cover it gathering much as material she could. Losing patience maan made her stand by her elbow. She flinched while he observed the blood stains on the bandage, Yeh tumne kya kiya geet?? He asked getting a shock for the way geet damaged the whole of the dressing.

Her mum self irriated maan so much that he had to yell at her again ... I am asking you something geet?? Yeh kaise hua??

Jaise bhi hua ho ... don't bother Mr. Khurana, main manage karlongi ... sorry that you are bound in a responsibility with me, jo bhi ho I wont disturb you ever, saying geet cuddled into the bed covering herself in the blanket.

He recollected the previous night, geet was doing the same ... damn she is still bothered of her inner wear, he is giving her and she is showing her attitude he thought. Maan simply threw them on the bed, he then bandaged her hand ... geet only gaped helplessly not letting her mind divert.

Not saying a single word, maan got up the bed ... she knew he was leaving her. Gathering her wits she called him softly, maan ... kya hai?? He gave his glare.

Can you fix my hooks?? Woh I was trying to set them since an hour, but ended by hurting my hand, maan closed his eyes in pain understanding geet's plight. Probably this is how their kambhakt ishq had to start. He simply closed his eyes and did the hooks not wanting to invite any dream for the night gazing her sexy back.

Precap: US mein kambhakht ishq!! 😳 200 likes please!!

Sorry for leaving the thread in updating status for three days!! Was held up with project work!! And then I time pass going lazy!!

@geetanjali mallik sorry baby!!

manjula di sorry for the delay!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 8

NEXT PART:

PART 10
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago